Bonnie's Bad Bandana Burglary F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bonnie's Bad Bandana Burglary F/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Story request by TamatoaShiny123

Dressed in a white t-shirt above a set of blue corduroy overalls, Bonnie Carter was getting ready to do a massive cleaning of her apartment before moving on to apply the first coat of new paint. To keep her blondish-brown hair out of the way, she had tied it in a bun at the back of her head with a grey headband before applying an orange bandana kerchief around her hair, tying it at the back of her neck. Knowing she would get a little sweaty, she decided to apply a red bandana over her forehead as a kind of sweatband.

With her hair in check, Bonnie grabbed her cleaning supplies to get started, dusting everything from wall to chair to every visible nook and cranny and finished her cleaning flurry by vacuuming the floors. After cleaning the bathroom, she had worked herself up into a warm frenzy and decided to get a drink. Going to the fridge, Bonnie grabbed a pitcher of water and filled herself a cup. After she took a second to drink, a sudden rush came up behind her.

“Keep your mouth shut or else something bad will happen. Understand?”

Bonnie nodded into the small gloved hand which was cupped over her mouth. The voice sounded very feminine, yet also firm. Nonetheless, keeping herself calm, she looked back to see her captor, but was quickly forced to look forward again.

“Alright, Miss Bandana, I’m just going to look around see if you have a few things of value. Behave and this will be over with in an hour or two.”

Bonnie began to grow fearful trying to struggle The force grew firm, holding her mouth cupped and drawing a little knife with her other hand, immediately Bonnie’s motion.

“Alright. Since you don’t wanna behave, I’m gonna have to tie you up”

Bonnie began talking into the robber’s hand, making the burglar smile with intent as she pushed Bonnie forward. Looking around the small apartment, she sat Bonnie down on a chair in the kitchen. Taking two sashes, the bandit lashed her to the chair. Meanwhile Bonnie commenced to complaining:

“Good-for-nothing thief! I promise as soon as I get out of this chair, I am gonna-”

Her voice was silenced by a red bandana getting wedged between her teeth and tied behind her head. Bonnie could now only growl and grunt as she looked up to her masked robber, who wore a brown leather jacket along with blue jeans, a black bandana over her hair, and a red bandana over her mouth.

“Lmmph mmmmph gmmph phmmph inpnanph” Bonnie cussed from under the bandana

“Alright, bandana girl, I think I am gonna have a look around hope you got something in here besides bandanas,” the thief said before laughing at Bonnies expense. Bonnie sat in the chair and struggled vigorously, struggling to break free of the chair, but the sashes the thief had tied were iron-like, annoying her to no end. She heard the thief walking around checking everything from top to bottom. In the end, the thief came out with a little bag.

“So, I found a few little pieces of jewelry worth around two hundred. Thank you, darling.”
“Ymmph bmmph! lmmph mmmph mmph”
“Alright there, Miss Bandana, let’s get you somewhere someone can easily find you and untie you, okay?”
“Mmhhmm!”
“You agree? Great!”

Bonnie’s hands were released from the chair and tied together in front of her. Soon enough, Bonnie was led down the hall and down the stairs all the way to the complex laundry room where a number of machines and a clothesline. Knowing someone had to come down here at least once to wash a load or dry it via the clothesline, the landlord installed them to save money and to dry clothes while the dryers were still on their way.

Taking the loose strand of a lime green scarf, the thief tied Bonnie to the clothesline, making her growl angrily as she tried to give her captor a good piece of her mind before leaving. Her captor smiled as the red bandana over Bonnie’s forehead started to ride up from Bonnie’s head constantly whipping backwards to see and snark at her.

“Thank you for your contribution. Trust me, someone will find you down here. Who knows, maybe it will be the cute guy from Apartment 2A! Well, toodles!” the their exclaimed as she waved farewell, leaving Bonnie to struggle.

Pulling on the clothesline, it refused to budge. Looking from one area to another, she had hoped to catch some sign of someone down here or something she could cut the scarf with. Taking a deep breath, Bonnie continued to try and get free. Unfortunately, many people in the complex did not use this laundry room for it was still unfinished and costly, so they mostly went to the community laundromat.

Struggling on the line, she looked down and shook her head; she had hoped to get so much done today. Annoyed, she struggled some more, looking around to see the other clothesline had laundry on it. This gave her some hope someone would come down here to grab it.

Unable to do anything, she began to feel tired before footsteps approached. To her surprise, it was the little six year old boy from room 4C. He smiled, looking at Bonnie. She screamed at him to get help, but the kid turned around and ran back up the stairs. Screaming and begging for the little boy to come back, she began to sob.

“Will someone help me already?!”was all Bonnie could muffle through the bandanas.

The End

Picture from Tamatoa's request:
http://www.tugstories.com/download/file.php?id=4484
Last edited by WyattW5 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Awesome! Thanks so much!!’
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Nice little story! I enjoyed it!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago Nice little story! I enjoyed it!
glad you liked it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic