Kevin’s Mom, Captured By the Mad Scientists MMMM|F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kevin’s Mom, Captured By the Mad Scientists MMMM|F

Post by Ianc1980 »

My friend Kevin's mom was 42 and always friendly. We were always playing games that involved adventures like spies-, cowboys and Indians,etc., and Mrs Smith usually joined in on the fun, although most of the time it seemed she preferred not to. But we wanted to change things up a little from the usual scenarios. One day while Kevin and other friends of ours were hanging at his house we decided to play "Mad Scientist" and his mom Susan would b our captive!

The questions were how we would get her in our clutches and once in them how would we restrain her? We decided we'd need a lab with an examination table complete with restraints to bind her. Josh and Andrew were crafty and created a table in Kevin's garage out of an old wooden tool table with Kevin's dad's belts as straps. Now that our"lab" was ready it was time to capture Mrs Smith and we knew just how it would be done- through hypnosis!

Our other best friend Steve dabbled in the subject of mind control and even asked Mrs Smith jokingly if he could try it on her several times to which she declined. But this time she would comply, for us deviant 12&13 year olds had a plan to trick her into falling into a trap!
We all went to his house after school and were hanging in the garage when in walked Kevin's mom wearing shorts and a tank top along with sandals. She said hello to the 5 of us and glanced at the table and asked,""What is this, some sort of torture device, hope you don't plan on strapping me to that thing!" We all looked at each other silently until Steve did his best evil villain voice and said, "How'd you guess, my dear!" Hahaha very funny boys, she laughed nervously. (Little did she know!) She then turned to leave but Kevin quickly ended her escape with, mom you know how Steve is working on mind control? Yes was her reply. Well, he says girls are more susceptible to it and I say it's not true. Would you mind letting him try to put you under, he says he could put you under his control." She paused for a moment and said,*"Well ok, but I don't really think it'll work." At that moment when she spoke those words I think we all knew we had her! I looked at this beautiful mature woman and the torture table behind her that she would soon find herself secured to and I was overcome with excitement! "What do you want me to do?" she asked. Kevin chimed in with, "Here, mom, sit up on the table!" as he passed the top of her future place of torment. His mom stopped and said,"Ok, but no funny stuff, boys. I have a few things to do today so don't make me your damsel in distress I just don't have the time!" Steve approached the table when she was now seated and said,"Don't worry, Mrs S, you can trust us. Now I need you to relax your mind and body."

Steve's job was simple- control Susan into believing she was in an adventure where she would be a damsel in peril. He used his grandfather's old pocket watch to entrance Kevin's Mom, it was impressive to watch her eyes get heavy as she watched it sway like a pendulum. Then when she seemed asleep Steve stood and commanded her," When I count to three you will wake up and think you are a superheroine searching an Evil villains hideout. The sight of this flashlight will render you powerless to resist my command." Joey then put on a pink mask on her face to add to the charade. "You are now the superheroine known as the Pink Avenger!" he exclaimed. I had no prior knowledge of this plan but man, was it brilliant! I just hoped it would work!

Steve then told us to hide as he was about to count to three and get the game started! Once he said three from behind a moving box full of old toys Mrs Smith immediately got into character, searching around the garage. Suddenly the 4 henchmen jumped out of their hiding spaces with Steve saying," Well well well, what do we owe the pleasure, if it isn't the beautiful Pink Avenger!?" "That's right!", she replied, "and I'm here to arrest you!" "And how do you plan on doing that, it's 5 vs 1! Why don't you surrender, we've been waiting for you to fall into our trap!" Never! I'll never submit to you goons." then Kevin handed Steve the flashlight and Susan nervously asked, "What kind of gadget is that!?" It's the kind of gadget that it's going to make you our captive, so why don't you make it easy on yourself and lay down on the table so that my henchmen may strap you in for the experiment." She thought for a moment and said, "Experiment, what kind of experiment you fiend! You aren't going to strap me on that table!" She then made a run for it toward the door. Steve lost his Patience and turned on the flashlight and Mrs Smith froze! She was caught! "Silly superheroine, you should have just listened, now you will pay for your behavior!" Boys, prepare the table!" The four of us took our places next to the table, leather straps in hand, awaiting our boss's next move."Wh-what have you done to me!?" Stammered our heroine. '"Nothing yet, my dear but I simply stunned you with my mind control ray in order to make you more compliant. Now, if you don't mind I'd like you to walk over to the table and have a seat." Slowly and deliberately she walked over and hopped up onto the table. The dastardly villian followed close behind and said," Now, if you wouldn't mind raising your right foot?" I wasn't sure what he was doing but then he slowly removed Mrs Smith's sandal reveiling her perfect feet with bright red nail polish, he did the same with her left. Mrs Smith then began to play the role of a defiant damsel, saying,"What are you guys, a bunch of foot fetishists!? Stop touching me, weirdos!" With that Bryan grabbed the woman by the shoulders and gently lowered her back to the table. She looked incredible, helplessly still, able to do nothing as we were about to restrain her. Susan Smith was attractive but not in a super model kinda way, she had nice, shapely legs añd a slight belly but as a 42 year old mother of three what do you expect! Steve then approached us and ordered us to,"Make our beautiful guest more comfortable!"

With that we set upon our lovely victim- Bryan wrapped his straps around her upper body, right across the top of her shoulders, Josh secured Mrs Smith at her belly button, which he exposed by sneakily pulling on her tight fitting tank top. I saw Kevin give him a look as if to say, "Watch it buddy, she's still my mom!" Steve instructed him to make sure her arms were immobilized as well, in case she snaps out of his spell. "Yessss, exxxxellent!" he said creepily in approval. All the Pink Avenger could do was watch us with her eyes as we made her our prisoner. "Is this how you make all of your guests'comfortable'?" she remarked. Kevin looked at his mom with an evil grin and said, " Only meddling superheroines who put their noses where they don't belong!" Her bondage continued with two more straps, one applied by Joey around her hips which also secured her wrists and another from Greg around her gorgeous thighs. Then it was my turn with her ankles I used rope since the straps would be to Long for her slender ankles. I gently lifted her perfect feet and wrapped the soft nylon rope around her several times. Once I finished our leader shouted, "Exxxxellent, now we finally have you in our clutches, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time!" He then shut off the flashlight that kept her paralyzed and said, "Now that we have you restrained we won't be needing this! Mrs Smith began wriggling in her bonds, trying to get free to no avail. "Now that you have me, what are you going to do with me? Torture me all you want, do your worst, I'll never talk!" Bryan chimed in and said , "That's what we hoped you'd say, Pink Avenger! Isn't that right boss?" The mad scientist said, "Precisely!" As he walked toward the helpless superheroine with a strainer from Mrs Smith kitchen complete with duct tape.

Susan Smith nervously watched Steve as he made his way to where her head was positioned. "Eh...What... What is that!?" "It's my latest creation, a device that will force anyone who wears it to tell me anything I want to know!! "Mrs Smith immediately began thrashing about it goes off trying to resist, then Steve commanded Bryan and Joey to hold her steady. They did so and the mind control device was secured to her head. Greg brought on the TV remote control and handed it to Steve. With a push off a button he began asking her questions about her true identity, the source of her powers, etc. and she was powerless to resist telling the truth. She even pretended to by struggling in her bonds and acted as though she was in pain from the device, it was awesome! When the experiment concluded and our leader was satisfied with the results, he told Josh to remove it. Mrs Smith seemed exhausted from her torturous ordeal and Kevin asked what we should do with her. Steve have a sly grin as if to say"I know what I'd LIKE to do with her!" but then said,"Now that we know the secrets of her power, she will not be a threat to us anymore. Put her in the van and drop her off in the middle of town." We then released her of her bonds and when I finally untied her gorgeous feet Steve came over with his pocket watch and just as he was about to release our friends mother from his spell she sprang up and shouted,"That won't b necessary, I've never been under your power!" Flabbergasted, we looked at each other. " You mean you played along this whole time!" Said Joey. "Yup, you see I overheard your plan to capture me and I thought, why not have some fun of my own! I must admit I did get a little worried about how secured I was being strapped down by you boys." She then strapped on her sandals and hopped off of the table that for the last 30 minutes served à as the scene of our diabolical plan to torture her mind and body. She then went over to Steve who seemed defeated since he was unable to control her with his hypnosis. With a pat on his cheek she said, " Looks like you've been foiled again!" As the attractive mature women made her way up the stairs to enter the house he said, "I'll get you next time, Pink Avenger, if it's the last thing I do!" She turned at the top of the stairs and sneered at each of us and said,"You can only hope!"
Last edited by Ianc1980 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Nice idea and fun to read, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. :)

My only comment, please think about placing a space at the end of paragraphs to make read easier
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Thanks, duly noted
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Hey there [mention]Ianc1980[/mention] and welcome to the site! I'm glad you decided to share. Please be sure to read the rules (http://tugstories.com/app.php/site-rules) and be sure to gender tag this story as mentioned. If you have any questions feel free to respond to this or DM me or any of the other moderators! Again welcome to the site!!!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Bandit666 wrote: 5 years ago Nice idea and fun to read, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. :)

My only comment, please think about placing a space at the end of paragraphs to make read easier
Agreed. Line spacing between paragraphs makes for a much easier read. Other than that, I thought it was quite good.

Drawscore
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Love that final,twist
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic