It is still just a game (mf+/mf+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Interesting chapters. I also echo the sentiment about anything being near the throat/neck region. Granted this is fiction, but...
Other than that, Mark and Megan are having their fun. She might be sharing Mark's comeuppance when it comes.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very fun chapters and wow that tape tie on Kelly was intense! I'm interested to see what Megan has in store for them and is this now the start of Mark's stint in long bondage as I guess his sisters and Kira would be interested in some revenge.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 weeks ago Aha! The game is afoot!
Don't expect too much of it (as you can read below). I had some ideas but they did not fit the story, so I simplified things.
harveygasson wrote: 2 weeks ago wow that tape tie on Kelly was intense
It sure was.
The G-Man wrote: 2 weeks ago Interesting chapters
It is fun writing these chapters AND trying to keep it at innocent level. :D

Next chapter below. See it as a cool down moment.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Trammel @Neostardustdragon101 @Caesar73 @GreyLord @Bandit666 @Beaumains @Mask6190 @gaggedrock29 @charliesmith @The G-Man @CaptorDM @TightsBound @harveygasson @Argentum

I tagged you since you commented on the chapters.
Contact me if you want to be removed/added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Megan again

“A game?” Jennifer asked.

“What game?” Vivian added.

Megan grinned.

“Nothing special, just a quick escape game. You are all tied similar, so whoever gets free first, can eat. Last person still tied up is out of luck. Have fun.”

Megan sat down and started on the spaghetti meal she had made. She watched how the 5 kids were all fighting their own bonds. She wondered how long it would take before somebody got the idea to move the chair and help somebody else or stand up and lift their bound hands over the back of the chair.

“You tied us too tight.” Vivian complained.

“Come on sis, you can do it.” Mark cheered his younger sister on, even if he had made no headway yet himself.

Kira started to move her chair towards Jennifer, who was sitting next to her.

“See if I can untie you.” She told the girl.

They started to work together. Kelly figured out that she could get up and lift her hands over the back of the chair, which caused Mark to do the same. Vivian tried it too, but she was not tall enough to move her arms over the chair.

“Not fair.” She moaned. “This way I never get free.”

Mark and Kelly worked together, and it did not take long for mark to untie the ropes on his sister’s wrists. He waited for her to untie him, but instead Kelly untied Vivian.

“He, I untied you.” He playfully complained.

Kelly ignored him. Kira had been able to get Jennifer untied, Megan had not tied them tight and had used only a single knot, so it was not too hard. After all, it was supposed to be just a game.

“Thank you.” Kira said after Jennifer untied the rope holding her prisoner.

The only one tied was Mark.

“Eat people, come on.” Megan told them.

“What about me?” He asked, as the others all started eating.

It had only taken 10 minutes to escape.

“Come here and I’ll untie you.” Megan grinned.

Once untied, Mark also ate. They were all hungry and Megan’s cooking was not bad. They ate without saying much. After dinner they cleaned up.

“Any plans for tonight?” Megan asked as they finished cleaning up.

“Watch a movie with Kira.” Kelly said while finishing loading the dishwasher.

“Same here.” Vivian said. “I have a movie Jennifer has not seen yet.”

Megan nodded.

“And you?” She asked Mark, who was cleaning the table.

“Oh, I’ll just keep doing what I have been doing, tie a few people up.” Mark grinned.

Kelly sighed.

“Can’t we just forget about it for a while?" She asked.

“Now where is the fun in that?” Mark responded.

“Can’t we just tie Megan for a while? She tied us up.” Vivian said.

Everybody looked at Megan, who laughed.

“Okay, go ahead. But you can only use the ropes that I used to tie you. Okay?”

They all confirmed that they understood.

“Sit down on the kitchen chair.” Kelly said to Megan.

They had 5 pieces of rope, all about the same length. Kelly used one to tie Megan’s hands together behind the chair. Vivian and Jennifer tied each an ankle to a chair leg using 2 of the 5 ropes.

“Now what?” Jennifer asked. “We have 2 ropes left.”

“One for waist, one for upper legs?” Kelly suggested.

They agreed quickly on what to do, and it did not take very long before Megan was sitting helpless on the kitchen chair.

“Not bad, I think I’m stuck.” She said to her captors.

“Okay, let’s raid the freezer and eat all the ice cream.” Kelly grinned.

Everybody laughed. Megan was not even worries as she knew the kids well enough that they would not do such a thing.

“So… what now?” Asked Kira.

“Well, not we go back to what were doing. And it is your time to get tied up.” Mark replied.

“No.” Kelly said, looking at Mark.

She knew she had agreed that he could tie her up, but sometimes they needed a break.

“We’ll have a break for a while, I want to chat with Kira for a while. When we release Megan later, you might get to tie us up, but for now it is girl on girl talk.”

“And we want to swim a little more. After that you can tie us up, tightly if you want.” Vivian added.

“Not too tightly.” Jennifer added to Vivian’s statement. “Kira likes that more then I do.”

Kira turned red a little, but she knew Jennifer was right. She liked getting tied up. Specifically, by Mark, as she liked him.

“Okay. You have till 8 PM.” Mark told his older sister. “At that time, we will let Megan go. Okay?”

The others agreed.

“Girl time!” Kira grinned as she and Kelly walked out of the kitchen.

Jennifer and Vivian followed, leaving Mark with the helpless Megan.

“Now, since you are already tied up, what shall we do with you?”
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Yes Mark, what to do...what to do....Tread carefully. She is your babysitter after all :lol:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

slackywacky wrote: 17 hours ago Don't expect too much of it (as you can read below). I had some ideas but they did not fit the story, so I simplified things.
You met my expectations, Grandmaster @slackywacky, as you always do! Things are moving along nicely.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic