THE AIRSOFT GAME (M+/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Wow! I’m glad I got to reading this one! I really love the description of the take down of our main character. You really get the sense that he’s helpless as soon as they tackle him to the ground, and that no escape will be available to him.

I really liked how all of them wound up captured in the end, inescapably bound and gagged and subjected to some smelly socks!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Another of your stories that I missed [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. I enjoyed reading how the two scouts got captured and manhandled! I felt for Ryan and the narrator! And loved the ending with the rest of the team captured as well! Nothing better than seeing a bunch of guys captured and tied like that! Really liked this story!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention]

Hey guys!
I knew this would be up Shuffle's alley, but didn't know this would be your thing CJ!
Glad to be proven wrong and glad you both enjoyed this.

Given your enjoyment of this tale here's something you both should check out: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11460
Another airsoft game, but one that I published just a few short weeks ago.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another top-notch tale, my friend. This'll teach me to stop by the site more often. The capture of the main character was told perfectly, with the disbelief and fear that would come in such a situation perfectly conveyed. Those poor boys are gonna be choking and moaning for a while. I wonder if any of 'em will want to play again? Wouldn't surprise me if several sign up for another go.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago Those poor boys are gonna be choking and moaning for a while. I wonder if any of 'em will want to play again? Wouldn't surprise me if several sign up for another go.
Haha, that's a good question.
If they don't, I'm sure we could scrounge up a few volunteers from this board to replace them 8-)

Glad you enjoyed this one, mate.

Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

Geez I really love this story, I had already read it a long time ago but every so often I come back to read it again, I especially love the ending with so many boys tied and gagged together, I must say that if something presses the buttons on me it is bondage in large groups.
I wouldn't mind participating in a competition like that at all
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]Yaru[/mention]!
Always thrilled to see a new face pop up on here.

Really glad you enjoyed this one, buddy 8-)
If you like this tale, then you're bound to love my other ones.

Here's another one of my airsoft tales I'm sure you'll enjoy: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11460

Yaru wrote: 3 years ago Geez I really love this story, I had already read it a long time ago but every so often I come back to read it again...
I'll admit, I am a little puzzled by what you're saying though.
This was my first airsoft-related story, and one that I wrote only four months ago.

I haven't posted this story anywhere else and haven't written anything similar to this in the past.

So I'm not really sure how you could've read this a long time ago. Perhaps you are mistaking this for another story?
There is another author that had started producing an airsoft-related story two years ago, but his tale was left unfinished and wasn't at all similar to this one.

Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Thank you very much for the welcome
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Here's another one of my airsoft tales I'm sure you'll enjoy: SNATCHED & SECURED (M+/M) *COMPLETE*
I just read it and I also loved it, the truth is I am totally a fan of stories that involve bondage in large groups, the more the better.
bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I'll admit, I am a little puzzled by what you're saying though.
This was my first airsoft-related story, and one that I wrote only four months ago.

I haven't posted this story anywhere else and haven't written anything similar to this in the past.

So I'm not really sure how you could've read this a long time ago. Perhaps you are mistaking this for another story?
There is another author that had started producing an airsoft-related story two years ago, but his tale was left unfinished and wasn't at all similar to this one.
oh, I may have exaggerated a bit by saying "a long time ago" sorry, sorry. but it was this story, of that I am 100% sure.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Yaru[/mention]
Haha, no need to apologise, mate 8-)
I'm glad you enjoyed this tale so much that you've given it multiple re-reads and am glad you enjoyed "Snatched & Secured" as well.

Right on top of my banner, you have a link to my entire library.
I've written quite a few pieces involving group bondage (though a lot of them revolve around multiple guys taking down one guy).

Since you enjoyed my two airsoft-related group bondage tales, there's a good chance you might enjoy these short pieces as well.

WRONG TIME, WRONG PLACE (M+/M)

THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL (MMM/MMMM)

A LESSON IN HUMILITY (MMMM/M)

Super grateful that you're taking the time to let me know what you enjoy.
Silent readers don't help anyone.

It's only through comments like yours that authors like myself know what to produce, what's well-liked and not.

I hope you decide to stay onboard and take your rightful place as an active participant in this community ;)

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Another [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] story I've thoroughly enjoyed!

Amazing how you can create such clear characters with hardly any dialogue! And the image of those six big guys, looming over the bound guys menacingly with their gas-masked faces is very nice. The tight hogties were also great, it reminded me of one of my favorite B&G scenes, where a certain knightly hunk used an even more elaborate hogtie. So that is always a great image :D

The ending was greatly amusing, the idea of 14 of these bound guys worming over the ground, trying to escape the smelly feet of these guys is amazing. And the fact that they just left all the bodies of the red team trussed up while they celebrated their victory just put the cherry on top.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST WANT TO ALERT YOU GUYS OF A NEW MILITARY-THEMED CAPTURE/KIDNAPPING STORY I'VE JUST PUBLISHED.

THIS ONE'S CALLED: THE KIDNAPPING (M+/M)

Follow along as our unsuspecting protagonist finds himself face-to-face
with two terrifying intruders lurking in his gloomy basement.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I remember doing airsoft games a lot when I was in high school. It was always a lot of fun. Kind of wished I could've had this happen to prisoners. But my friends and the group I was with never done anything like that. If I was in that group, I better be more aware of my team missing. But still, that was a nice story to read. Nice work again with this story, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. :)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago I remember doing airsoft games a lot when I was in high school. It was always a lot of fun. Kind of wished I could've had this happen to prisoners. But my friends and the group I was with never done anything like that. If I was in that group, I better be more aware of my team missing. But still, that was a nice story to read. Nice work again with this story, @bondagefreak. :)
Nice to hear you've done some airsoft as well, buddy.
If you enjoyed this Airsoft-themed snippet, I think you'd enjoy this one quite a bit as well: SNATCHED & SECURED (M+/M+)
Last edited by bondagefreak 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I love the focus on the heavy breathing from their gas mask and how grotesque and terrifyingly cold and skilled you made them. It made the whole thing that much more stimulating for me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey @Starcomet
Thanks for the nice comment! I'm glad you enjoyed this little one-off.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic