Teacherknapping (MMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm really glad that people are enjoying it. Vindicates my proclivities too. Will continue it as soon as I get a moment.
Stories:

Finished:
- Teacherknapping (MMMM/F) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=1497
Current:
- Teacherknapping II: Bigger Game (MMMM/FF) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=6223
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

If looks could kill, then I would have died right there and then from the murderous glare of Miss French, who was now freshly gagged with a wide piece of white cloth. The thick fabric was pulled tight over her lower face and covered her mouth and jaw from just below her nose to just above her chin. Afte a brief moment of livid silence she began unloading a stream of what sounded like muffled threats and admonishions into the cloth, head shaking with energetic anger as she did so. I briefly thought of Miss French's reputation as a stern disciplinarian and a talkative colleague and felt that these extreme methods of stifling her complaints would be appreciated by students and staff alike. The rhythm and intonation of her speech was discernable and I could make out the odd garbled word here and there. The volume was suppressed though, so I didn't pay much notice to the other limits of the cloth's effectiveness as a gag. In retrospect, I really should have.

Miss French's torrent continued, her bound body bobbing with every stressed syllable. She did have a lovely mouth, small but with full lips usually painted cherry red or hot pink with designer lipstick. It was a shame to cover it, but needs must. We still had to get her across to the next building without being caught, and so gagged is how she had to remain for now. As Dave lumbered over and lifted up our quarry over his shoulder again, her eyes remained locked on my sunglassed eyes in a narrow eyed scowl, subdued and menacing mumblings still sent in my direction. Mark gingerly eked open the door, swung his head left and right down each end of the corridor and gave us the thumbs up. Jack followed him, then Dave and finally myself, shutting the door behind me.

As soon as we were out in the corridor, Miss French began making noise again, and this time the words sounded quite a lot like 'Help' and 'Put me down!' Her squirming resumed in earnest. Her toned frame stretched out straight, tightening her sculpted legs and sticking out her chest - and then contracted, her legs folding up at the knee and her unmistakeable bum rising in the air. She was trying to dislodge herself again and it felt like we were back to square one. Worried more about the sound than the squirming I hurried over to Dave and tugged sharply on the ends of the gag. As it tightened further her reddened cheeks were squeezed up against her face slightly and the whole thing was now so snug I could make out the shape of her mouth moving around behind the cotton. Another tirade of fury was unleashed at me, but the intelligibly level had dropped and at least one 'fire' had been subdued for the time being.

Just one more corner to turn and it was down some stairs and out into the empty cloisters. From there is was a short stretch to the next building and we were practically home free, ready to set up base in the empty room that would be our hideout. Unfortunately, we never made it round that corner. Foolishly we did not consider the knock on effects of such a public attempt at kidnapping and as I learned later, the noise of an unsupervised class had grown to the extent it pricked the ears of a member of staff in the next room down. At the same time Miss French had again managed to work the fabric free of her mouth a little and we clearly made out a loud "HELP!"
In an instance of terrible timing (or perfect timing I imagine Miss French thought), moments before we turned that corner a firm and possibly amused sounding voice was heard asking
"Uh boys, don't you think you should do as the lady says?" We spun round and standing at the other end of the hall with serious eyes but a hint of a wry smile on his lips was one of the younger PE staff, a Mr Michaels. To make matters worse Dave's sloppy roperwork had finally come back to bite us on the arse, as Miss French had managed to get enough slack in her bonds to push herself off of being bent over Dave's collarbone. She slid onto her feet and we, left with no other choice, ran full pelt out in the other direction. I took one last look back to see several boys had popped their heads out of various classroom and were staring in amusement, disbelief or just plain gawking at a still partially bound Miss French.

We laid low for the rest of the day, mostly hiding out in her common room. When classmates came over to ask us if we'd heard about what happened with Miss French this morning we played dumb. This lead us to being treated to the description of how Miss French had been found standing in one of the corridors, ankles tied together with rope, pulling her hands free from more rope looped around them behind her back, a ring of white cloth resting around her neck as if someone had put a gag on her. The broad grin on the face of any boy who shared these details said it all, and I imagined her hourglass figure and womanly curves, her tight high waisted skirt, glossy nylon legs, heeled feet and fuming gorgeous face. The gang and I were gutted at the collapse of our plan. We blew it. Too many stupid mistakes, not enough of a game plan. It was all over. The last day of school for us was tomorrow and there was no way we could try something like that again. Was there?

Fin...
Stories:

Finished:
Current:
- Teacherknapping II: Bigger Game (MMMM/FF) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=6223
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Is that it? Pls tell me that the boys tried again!!!!

If it isn't, while I'm sad that there wasn't another try, what happened was amazing!!! Pls continue writing more stories!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, well written, really enjoyed it. :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

That was a great story even though it was not entirely true. I do wish we can get an alternate ending as well from the point of view of the boys succeeding in their plans they had from the start, and seeing where that would lead the people in the school. Either way, great job overall.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the Idea of an alternative ending :D
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

Great story. I appreciated seeing a story like this that showed the kidnappers screwing up and abandoning their mission. (at least in the initial attempt).
Like the others, I would be open to seeing them reattempt this when better prepared (though MIss French would likely be anticipating that)
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

Thanks again for the kind words everyone. And glad you liked the failed take Macher. Unsurprisingly, capturing a damsel is easier said then done when you're not an expert.
Hopefully the failure didn't disappoint anyone too much. For me, I wanted to stick to the actual events up to a certain point, and elaborate heavily around what I didn't know. And sadly the first attempt on 'Miss French' was not any more successful than that. The second attempt however...
Stories:

Finished:
Current:
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Ooh...a second attempt?! :D :D :D
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I read correctly? A second attempt? That sounds like music to my ears:)
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Saw you posted the part 2 today, but I wanted to read this first.

Great story. The most uptight teachers always seem to be the hottest lol. It's really cool that this is based on a real incident, too bad we don't have this muck up day tradition in America!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic