Weekend Prisoner (sequel to Caught Red Handed) MM/m; M/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, welcome back to the final installment of the the story. I had such a great time writing this and glad to hear lots of people are enjoying it. Coming to this site has been one of the best experiences I can ever have and express my interest in writing stories. But enough of me, let's focus more on Logan and Alex in their adventures of TuGs. But first, I want to give a shoutout to my readers who enjoy the series. [mention]BDBrit[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]FelixSH[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention], [mention]Bondwriter[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]Killua[/mention], and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for allowing me to use one of your characters for a small section of the story. I hope everyone enjoys the final chapter of Weekend Prisoner. Onto Logan's evening now. :D
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Alex waited patiently as his brother made his way toward him. He had a small smile of victory as Logan stood in front of him to pout. He knew he was helplessly stuck inside his zentai suit with his socks stuck to his face. All he could do was enjoy smelling his gym sock while chewing on the other one. He was glad to find a loophole to trap his zipper with a small zip tie that he couldn't remove himself. And now Logan was at his brother's mercy.

Without saying a word, Alex pulled his brother into his lap and gently forced his head to face downward to see the zipper more clearly. He grabbed the scissors that he placed on the end table as he planned this accordingly when Logan decided to run off and try to free himself. And seeing how the zip tie still locked the zippers together, it was still an easy catch. With a quick snip, the plastic tie came out of the space between the zippers and Alex unzipped the mask to pull it off his face and the sock fell to the floor. He could hear Logan take a deep breath of clean air to chuckle. But he quickly threw his hand over his mouth to keep the sock in his mouth. He wasn't ready to ungag him yet. He was still his prisoner.

Logan growled in his gag that still had his brother's gross sock to start struggling in his lap to escape. But it ended quickly as Alex threw his arm around his body and pinned him against his chest. His older brother was clever enough to wrap his arm over his stomach to keep his arms closer to his body and not try to pry his hand off his mouth. He couldn't even shake his head away from his brother's hand as if it was glue to his jaw and followed around. He gave up to huff through his nose.

"Remember, I'm the warden and you're my prisoner for the weekend." Alex reminded him. "So, for starters, you're going to endure my yummy sock some more before bed, okay." He didn't wait to hear a response from Logan to grab the mask and slowly pulled it back over his face and removed his hand from his mouth to keep the sock in place due to the fabric of the zentai mask and suit. He heard his brother shouting and squirming to zip his mask shut behind his head. "Now before you ask yourself, why take the sock out as well? Or let me take the suit off? Well for one, I don't want you to scream out for the neighbors. Especially if Mitch or Ethan and Andrew are around. And two, you look funny to be locked up in your orange suit. Now stay here, if you so much as think of unzipping yourself and fleeing, I'll resort to drastic measures." He saw Logan slowly nod as he understood partially than completely like he could care less. He was nudged off of Alex's lap to watch him get up and head for the garage.

Now was his chance.

An orange clad hand reached up to the zippers but hesitated to stop for a bit. Logan's curiosity was getting the best of him again and wondered what Alex had in mind for him in their next expedition for these TuG games. Were they even called Tied Up Games, he wondered? Always trying different things with these ties, always a new experience to comprehend and analyze which was his favorite or tolerable. Being a duct tape mummy was fun and being in that improvised straitjacket from a stretchy under armor shirt was impressive. Now being in his zentai suit, although he wished to be wearing his Spiderman suit the most, he was curious what his older brother had in mind for this next idea of being tied up. The curiosity was strong in this one, and Logan knew it was true.

Alex returned from the garage with a solid wooden stick in hand to make Logan raise an eyebrow of curiosity. Even if Alex couldn't see it, he still saw his younger brother looking at him through the spandex mask all curious and like. He placed the wooden stick down and his ear perked to the sound of the front door knocking. He looked at Logan as he turned to the door as well and saw him shrug his shoulders as they weren't expecting anyone coming to raise a finger to lips to tell his younger brother to be silent which he nodded. To help Alex out, Logan quickly pressed his body to the floor to hide behind the couch from the door so no one could see him as he walked to the front door and opened it. To his relief, he saw a man in his late 40's wearing his favorite puffy down coat and leather gloves; his neighbor Mitch. "H-Hi Mitch, I wasn't expecting you." the teen said to try and collect himself. "What brings you next door? Need a cup of sugar for the Mrs.?"

The older man stared at Alex with a big welcoming smile to chuckle lightly. He could tell his presence was unannounced, but he had good intentions to check on Alex and Logan. "Nothing of that, Alex." he said, patting his shoulder to relax him. "I just got a call from your dad to check on you two boys. I know you two are responsible enough, but I wanted to check on you both for his reassurance." He paused to look around the empty foyer. Normally Logan would run up to see who was at the door. But there wasn't any sign of the 13 year old boy around. "Speaking of Logan, where is the squirt at?"

"Oh Logan, he's upstairs getting ready to shower." Alex lied. He didn't want Mitch to find his brother trapped in his zentai suit with a sock still in his mouth. Luckily Logan was hiding himself well from the door like when they ordered pizza and Logan stayed quiet. "I'll let him know you stopped by to check on us. I'm sure he would've been excited to see you. You do treat him as a nephew after all." Not biologically related as their uncle but grown closely together through their dad knowing Mitch through the department of public safety, with Mitch in the fire department and their father, James, in the police force. Mitch's sons and Logan and Alex have grown up with them to be considered "cousins" almost.

Mitch chuckled lightly and soon Alex found himself in a light headlock from the older man. He playfully struggled against the puffy arms of his nylon coat and soon laughed as Mitch drove his gloved knuckles across his head to give him a noogie. Alex continued to laugh and stopped struggling as it was futile. "Don't forget, I'm your uncle as well since your daddy and I are close friends and we've been neighbors for a long time." he reminded the teen and released his hold on him. "Alright, tell Logan I said Hi and will check on you two again later. Maybe I'll send Ethan or Andrew over instead." He turned to head back to his house next door and Alex closed the door. A sigh of relief escaped from him, and Logan peeked his head over the couch to see if the coast was clear.

Alex gave his brother a reassurance smile that it was taken care of, and he wasn't spotted during their games. Unlike Logan could see his smile anyway, just the silhouette of his body through the fabric. "Nothing to worry about, Logan." he said. "It was just Mitch checking in on us because Dad wanted to check on us as you probably heard." He walked back to his brother and patted him gently on the head. In response Logan batted his hands away from his head. "Now then, to the punishment for fleeing. Need to get something else." The older brother walked to the kitchen to grab two chairs from the dining room and carried them back to the living room to see Logan tilt his head in confusion as he carefully arranged the cushions to face each other. "Just you wait."

Logan didn't know what his brother was planning with the chairs and broomstick handle to yelp a bit when Alex grabbed him and placed him on his back. He didn't know what was happening next, but he recognized the feeling of rope being tied around his wrists and cinched in the middle with the shorter length. The same for his ankles and knees with the longer length of rope. Curious and curiouser was clouding the 13 year old's mind and it surprised him when he felt the broomstick sliding between his wrists and legs. The real surprise came when Logan yelped as Alex lifted his brother up off the floor as if he was dead lifting him in the gym or like he was captured by tribal people and being carried to camp. Logan had to admit it was different and unique. He knew Alex could lift his weight easily from years of working out for sports. But this was a different way to lift him.

That wasn't the piece of resistance though, that came as Alex carried his bound brother to the two chairs and placed the ends of the broomstick on the cushions. Now Logan definitely looked like a captive to a tribe, and they placed him over the fire. The boy in the orange suit was surprised to be hanging above the floor by a couple inches and started to struggle with the rope around his wrists to see if he could escape like in the movies. But thanks to Alex's knots, he wasn't going anywhere to sigh in defeat. Was that it? To make Logan like a captured trophy or something?

"Well then, now that you are secured, time for the nice little punishment I have in mind." Alex said to crack his knuckles. "Tickle, tickle, tickle!" This made Logan's blues widen in fear. The older brother reached over to Logan's bound feet to start tickling his feet to make his younger brother yelp in the sock gag and started thrashing against his hand. But due to having his ankles and knees tied to the broomstick, Logan's kicks were meaningless. He reached up to his armpits to start tickling them as well.

Logan's muffled screams were loud under the older athlete's sock, and he struggled frantically to escape from his brother's torment. Being in a breathable, lycra body suit made his feet highly sensitive to the fingers dancing in his bare feet. The sleek material and the fingers gliding across his soles made them sensitive to touch. The armpits, however, since Logan was wearing a tee shirt underneath, was just a more ticklish spot all over his body. The struggling and laughing in the sock made him taste his brother's feet more to try and beg for mercy. It only made his tongue taste more of the salvia-soaked sock. He was grateful that Alex did take his other sock off his nose, otherwise he would be smelling the strong foot odor that would knock him out to sleep, or even worse if it was Cole's to make him throw up. Having those socks near his head when being in that straitjacket shirt and in his sleeping bag and being forced to smell them while in a headlock gave him the idea, he didn't want to inhale the putrid stench for a long time like Alex's. In fact, he would rather smell his own gym socks that he would wear for cross country than the older teen's socks. Sometimes he had to count his blessings then.

The tickle assault continued a bit more to have the struggling 13 year old practically bouncing on the broomstick to try and escape off the imaginary fire pit. Like with Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean 2. But Alex wasn't stopping for a bit longer, but it was too late as he heard the wooden broomstick cracking under Logan's weight. The broomstick snapped in the middle and Logan squealed as he felt gravity take hold to land on his back from a couple inches to the floor. He was breathing heavily under his nose; still thankful to not have a sock pinned between his mask and nose to see the silhouette of the broken broomstick on his body. Their dad was going to be annoyed for breaking the bristle broom for the garage. But it was over, and Logan was exhausted after that.

"Oops… well damn. There goes the fun and evening meal for the tribe." Alex teased for a fun game to make Logan roll his eyes at the lame joke. He reached over to remove the broomstick from his brother's limbs and carefully lifted him to his knees. Being sympathetic and seeing the time, Alex reached for the zipper to pull the top zipper up to remove the mask off Logan's face. Immediately the sock was spat out to have his brother having his tongue out in disgust. Alex chuckled to it. "Oh, come on you got to admit it, you love having my delicious socks in your mouth and smelling them." he teased to ruffle his blonde hair. Logan grumbled to move his head away from his hair. Alex took the hint. "Okay, fine, I'll let you go and it's time for bed."

Logan could only groan as Alex said that. Meaning he was going back into his sleeping bag for the night again. All mummified in his thick bag and can't escape with the possibility of a gag. Go figure. The rope came off his limbs and he jumped to his feet to hear Alex snap his fingers and pointed at the stairs. He got the idea that he needed to get out of his zentai suit and put on some clothes to not argue as he was tired to head up to his room. Once there, he reached behind his back to unzip the rest of the suit and pulled it off his body to decide to remain wearing his compression shorts and tee shirt to head into the bathroom for a quick bathroom break before bed.

As he was brushing his teeth as the nightly routine, and to get rid of the taste of sweat and feet out of his mouth, Logan started to have an idea. A risky one like this morning. Tomorrow was sunday, meaning his prison sentence by his brother was almost over and their parents would be home. But he wanted to try and get revenge on his brother; again. And he would need help to do so. And that's when the idea of Cole came into mind. Sure, it would be like your best friend betraying you, but it could be risky. For all Logan knew, Cole would back stab him and help Alex torture him with more dirty gym socks harboring in his gym bag. But maybe he could play a ruse to get Cole to drop off some supplies. They did need more duct tape after all.

With that in mind, Logan finished preparing himself for bedtime to rinse his mouth out and headed downstairs. No surprise to him as Alex had laid his mummy sleeping bag on the floor, all opened up for him. Seeing his brother acting as a butler to ask his brother to lie down, the 13 year old boy wanted to run away or fight back, but immediately knew he would lose that fight and walked over to his brother to hold his arms out for the football socks to cover his arms. But Alex simply chuckled and pushed his arms and guided him to lie down on his bag. "I got something else in mind to keep you still from escaping." he said to start zipping his bag up.

Already Logan could feel the thickness of his bag encasing his body to where he can't move his legs apart. But his arms weren't tied down or anything and he could easily escape from this and unzip himself as he wanted to. But when the zipped reached the hood of his bag, Alex grabbed the lengths of rope to start wrapping around his cocooned body. The short length was only long enough for his older brother to wrap around his ankles in the bag to pull it tight and knot it. His feet at the bottom of the bag looked like a giant orange puffball. The longer length went around his waist after Alex ordered him to have his wrists at his legs to feel the rope trap his hands tightly to his legs. There was still some slack as Alex hoped to take the remaining length and wrapped it around his shoulders. Now Logan was completely immobilized in his bag from the outside.

Intrigued, the 13 year old boy had to test his resistance to see if he could slip out of the rope. He tried pulling his wrists away from his legs, but the rope outside of his bag kept pinning his wrists at the joints of his arm as if Alex knew where to keep him pinned from escaping. He tried to pull and squirm harder to give up as it was pointless. Alex was becoming too clever, and he needed to be a step further. With the rope pulled tight in key points on his bag, Logan did admit it was clever, but he still needed to escape if he wanted to enact his revenge. At least that's the plan for now. "I guess I get a gag as well?" he asked, knowing well it was coming as Alex was satisfied with his brother's restraints. He craned his head to see his brother grab the roll of vet wrap to kneel next to his head to see his smirk and held the roll out. Not having to be ordered to, Logan lifted his head off the hood and pillow.

The wrap was pulled taut over his mouth, and he could feel it encircling his head as before. Around his head, cupping his jaw and even going over the bridge of his nose. Almost into a muzzle or something. The wrap fully covered his jaw, Logan tested its resistance as well to try and open his mouth. But his lips weren't parting the slightest. Alex had once again successfully bound and gagged his brother for the night. At least he didn't have a sock of his or Cole's to chew on in the night. That would be torture.

"Alright, Logan, get some sleep because we got another day to hang out before mom and dad get home." Alex said to switch the TV to some more late-night anime shows to help them lull to sleep. He climbed into his sleeping bag next to his brother and realized he forgot something. "Oh yea, I almost forgot something." He pulled Logan's hood over his head and pulled the drawstrings closed. "Night twerp." He zipped himself in his bag to watch some TV.

Once again, Logan found himself trussed up in his sleeping bag. The thickness of the stuffing and rope around him made it impossible to move. The bag alone wouldn't make him move at all of anything. But the 17 year old teen had to add in extra security. It was starting to get warm inside, but Logan was glad to be only wearing his boxer briefs and compression shorts to not overheat like his sweatpants. So that was a plus side. All he could do now was watch and listen to the show under the puffy hood and occasionally glance at Alex. The idea of revenge was growing onto him, and he had to think this out carefully. But for now, Logan started to get drowsy from a long day of being tied up by his brother and slowly fell asleep.

Tomorrow was a new day; a new day for revenge…

End of the Story for now….
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Again, nice story [mention]Stormee[/mention]. Alex had a fun idea with the broom stick. Still, the idea with the zentai suit and the zip tie is my favourite :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Again, nice story @Stormee. Alex had a fun idea with the broom stick. Still, the idea with the zentai suit and the zip tie is my favourite :lol:
Glad you liked the story, [mention]Killua[/mention]. Alex is clever with different ways to tie Logan up. Maybe Max will like to try out the zentai suit and zip ties with Mark if he ever gets a suit. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This was a good a story!

Now I know I am one that highly prefers to be the tier but I kind of wanna see if Logan is successful with revenge. It would be funny to see Alex get a taste of his own medicine. But I also wonder if Logan is just going to try it, to see what else his brother will come up since there's a high probability that it'll fail 🤣

Knowing myself, I'd probably let the little guy think he's out smarted me and give him a little extra penalty next time 😉

Looking forward to seeing how their Sunday goes in the next story!

Also wanna note it was funny seeing Mitch, Andrew & Ethan's names appear here. Sounds like Ethan and Logan may have a bit in common 🤣🤣
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

damn, now I want to see a crossover between the two stories! maybe Ethan helps Logan get revenge. maybe Andrew helps welcome Alex to college. the possibilities are endless!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stormee[/mention]
This was a great final chapter, buddy-boi!
Was very nice of Mitch to go over there and check up on his friend's sons.

More importantly, though, the broomstick bondage was quite imaginative and I definitely enjoyed the tickling over the imaginary firepit. Also great to see the return of the sleeping bag. I'd say Alex is on track to becoming pretty good with the ropes. He's also quite merciful as far as older brothers go. I'm sure these two will have plenty more adventures to tell us about. I look forward to them ;)

Well done, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Red86 wrote: 2 years ago This was a good a story!

Now I know I am one that highly prefers to be the tier but I kind of wanna see if Logan is successful with revenge. It would be funny to see Alex get a taste of his own medicine. But I also wonder if Logan is just going to try it, to see what else his brother will come up since there's a high probability that it'll fail 🤣

Knowing myself, I'd probably let the little guy think he's out smarted me and give him a little extra penalty next time 😉

Looking forward to seeing how their Sunday goes in the next story!

Also wanna note it was funny seeing Mitch, Andrew & Ethan's names appear here. Sounds like Ethan and Logan may have a bit in common 🤣🤣
Glad you enjoyed the story. It was a lot of fun writing it. Who knows what could happen. Could Logan succeed in getting revenge on his brother and have revenge with him? Or fail trying like before when Cole interrupted his victory. We'll have to wait and see.

And you're right on that. Ethan and Logan do have a bit in common together when their older brother ties them up and are curious about it. :lol:

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 years ago damn, now I want to see a crossover between the two stories! maybe Ethan helps Logan get revenge. maybe Andrew helps welcome Alex to college. the possibilities are endless!
Hehe! The possibilities are endless. Who knows what could happen. Maybe Ethan would want to be tied up by Alex and join Logan chewing on Alex's socks and not help Logan with revenge. Or even help Alex tie Logan up. :lol: Glad you enjoyed the story and be on the lookout for the next one.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Stormee
This was a great final chapter, buddy-boi!
Was very nice of Mitch to go over there and check up on his friend's sons.

More importantly, though, the broomstick bondage was quite imaginative and I definitely enjoyed the tickling over the imaginary firepit. Also great to see the return of the sleeping bag. I'd say Alex is on track to becoming pretty good with the ropes. He's also quite merciful as far as older brothers go. I'm sure these two will have plenty more adventures to tell us about. I look forward to them ;)

Well done, my friend!
Glad you like the story and small part of Mitch checking on the boys, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! Thanks again for letting me use your character for this.

And I'm glad you like the idea of Alex using a broomstick to tie Logan too. Logan has the imagination while Alex has the creativity to tie anybody up. Maybe Ethan would like try his ways of being tied up with Logan. And glad you were happy to see the sleeping bag back in action, gotta secure the prisoner for the night so he can't escape after all. I'm glad you're enjoying the stories and looking forward for the next adventures with these two brothers. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

again a very nice part and also the end of the story, at least for now [mention]Stormee[/mention] :D. I like the use of the sleeping bag and also the broomstick :D
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

I'm really enjoying this amazing story!!!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

BoudBoy22 wrote: 2 years ago I'm really enjoying this amazing story!!!
Thanks! Be sure to check out the first story if you haven't yet. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic