(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Hi!

After years of just having a look now and then and enjoying the odd story, I finally joined in!

I do roleplay, but in RL only with female subs. However, I do RP via PM as fem domme/sub, too, if the RP is running that direction.
(However, I won't RP too many at the same time and only so much a day...).

Everybody:
let's enjoy different tastes, fantasies and freedom!

Nainur of Germany
Last edited by Nainur 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CapturedKim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CapturedKim »

Hey;

You can call me Kim, though that's not my real name, not allowed to use it here. I'm 15, female, and live in the United States. I've been handcuffed a few times, but that's really about it by would-be boyfriends. So my experience is basically none. I've read some of the stories here, and some are pretty good. Hoping to read about the experiences of others here.
RopePup44

Post by RopePup44 »

Hello everyone, after browsing for a while on here I guess it's finally time to introduce myself. My name is Nate, 22 and I love being tied up and gagged by women, especially older ones. I didn't really play many TUGs and a kid but was fascinated with bondage since a young age. Wish I got to experience TUGs back then honestly. Love reading all the amazing stories posted by people. I am not that good at writing but I might post my earliest experiences with bondage eventually. My PM's are open but I will not do RPs. Hope everyone is having a good day so far and can't wait to hear and read from you all in the future.
cherryboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherryboy »

hi i'm cherryboy! i love being tied up by anything but probably rope the most. i occasionally write prose involving men being tied up but its pretty rare, so i'll probably stick to just posting pictures occasionally and mostly just reading and hopefully being brave enough to comment on some haha.
i write in lower case a lot when i'm not writing prose, so sorry if that might be a bit bothersome to read at times (i think i already make one mistake on a post and will need to capitalize an 'M' haha). but i type in lower case a lot because i am tired and just want to chill almost all the time and i think this is the best way to capture that haha.
oh yeah and i'm in the pnw, love the gray and white skies! go 12!
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Hello all, Im Gagman. As you can probably guess, I love gags. I guess you would say Im Bi. I love women, especially gagged women. However I often fantasize about being put in bondage by men. And obviously being gagged by men lol. Not much of a writer, but might give it a shot. Looking to chat or roleplay. Feel free to PM me!
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

Hello, I'm a 24 year old guy interested in bondage. I'm bicurious/heteroflexible, and would love to meet up with someone in the Chicago area. The stories that interest me the most are the ones where the victim is bound indefinitely and treated like an object (shipped and sold into slavery, for example).
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

cherryboy wrote: 3 years ago hi i'm cherryboy! i love being tied up by anything but probably rope the most. i occasionally write prose involving men being tied up but its pretty rare, so i'll probably stick to just posting pictures occasionally and mostly just reading and hopefully being brave enough to comment on some haha.
Gagman wrote: 3 years ago Hello all, Im Gagman. As you can probably guess, I love gags. I guess you would say Im Bi. I love women, especially gagged women. However I often fantasize about being put in bondage by men. And obviously being gagged by men lol. Not much of a writer, but might give it a shot. Looking to chat or roleplay. Feel free to PM me!
meacham6 wrote: 3 years ago Hello, I'm a 24 year old guy interested in bondage. I'm bicurious/heteroflexible, and would love to meet up with someone in the Chicago area. The stories that interest me the most are the ones where the victim is bound indefinitely and treated like an object (shipped and sold into slavery, for example).
Welcome on board, guys!
Nice to see so many new faces join up ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Switcher1313 here coming to you from the Philippines!
Love tie up games especially the sensual, teasing kind. Lucky enough to have a female partner who likes to be tied up sometimes so I can have my wicked way with her. Have been sharing some of my stories in the last few weeks. Hope y'all like 'em. :D
AlexanderBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexanderBound »

AlexanderBound

Well hello! Alexander here, British Male who love to talk bondage, damsel in distress scenarios... and bonus points if it’s done barefoot!

Everything is confidential and anonymous so if you’d like to chat, let’s chat
TayHay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TayHay »

Hey I'm Taylar. I'm a long time lover of tie ups and love getting to know others that also like it so feel free to say hi sometime!!!
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

hey every1

I'm new here long time lurker I'm really into caught snooping or bound and gagged detective. I love gags love to wear them and tugs involving them and stuff like hose or catsuits. really like this site have been coming around a long time
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Welcome to all of our new members!
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Posted an intro a looong time ago so figure it's time for a new one. 64 hetero male just south of Richmond VA. MAY be returning home to Huntington WV around this time next year. Into bondage and A LOT of other things. Like my bound ladies in hose or barefoot. Always looking for chat buddies. I've tried role play a few times, but it's always fallen apart because I was writing 2-3 paragraphs and getting 1-2 sentences in reply. Willing to try again with any lady 18+ if you are willing to commit to a 50/50 conversation. Will chat with hetero males as well.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

27 year old male from england. Had an interest in tying up since my teens and would love to find people to talk to about this.

Huge love for duct tape, rope, handcuffs and love the look of leather and latex whether it be skirt or boots which are particular favourites of mine.

Hope to hear from you fine people soon :)
MissHoneyBun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissHoneyBun »

Hey! My friend's call me Lily. I'm a 20-something with an unhealthy sweets addiction (particularly honey buns) and a less unhealthy addiction to tie up games that I've had since childhood. The second addiction is what makes this site a good fit for me. I enjoy getting to read some of the stories and I enjoy getting to know people so if you feel like talking, let me know. Hope to hear from some of you :)
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Greetings,I'm a Male who is on the submissive side and figured it was time I introduced myself, I been on the site for a little over a year now , but have read many Tug stories on the original site when it was still up, I like to chat and make friends with others on Here as well as RP from time time, I never really been bound by another person but have done some self bondage before, but I mainly read stories, which my favorite scenarios would be F/M, mainly older women tying up younger men, and I love idea of humiliation and just being overall teased when tied up. my favorite gag's are Tape gags, Cleave/OTM gags, and the Bound Positions I'm really interested in are chair ties, hogties and being spreadeagled.
Last edited by Nightly Binds 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
milliehelpless
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by milliehelpless »

Not sure how to really introduce myself.

Millie here. Like the idea of tied up and gagged in rope, tape or zip ties. Hope to hear from you peeps soon! ;)
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

MissHoneyBun wrote: 3 years ago Hey! My friend's call me Lily. I'm a 20-something with an unhealthy sweets addiction (particularly honey buns) and a less unhealthy addiction to tie up games that I've had since childhood. The second addiction is what makes this site a good fit for me. I enjoy getting to read some of the stories and I enjoy getting to know people so if you feel like talking, let me know. Hope to hear from some of you :)
Do you need to be tied up and gagged so you can't eat any more sweets.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

milliehelpless wrote: 3 years ago Not sure how to really introduce myself.

Millie here. Like the idea of tied up and gagged in rope, tape or zip ties. Hope to hear from you peeps soon! ;)
Rope tape and zip ties sound good. Then I can tickle your feet!
TaylorD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TaylorD »

I'm Taylor. Been lurking around here for a while and decided to post something today. I've been able to read some good stuff and talk to some pretty nice people so thanks to everyone who's made this site seem so welcoming! I'd love to meet some more people and look forward to saying hi, reading more stuff, and maybe posting some of my own stuff :)
Dominika
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominika »

Hello. I am Nika

I love tie up games and I really like this web site and the things I find on it. I am glad web sites like this one exist because many people do not understand liking these topics. A community online is still very good and better than no community!
Nika
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Hi and Welcome to all New Members of the forum and community!!!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
malesub94
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by malesub94 »

Hey all :)
i´m a male, Thomas from Germany and 25 years old, i love tugs, i prefere rope and i also have a couple of ballgags (i love the drool)
i love to meet new People with the same interests as i :).
feel free to message me, i´m open for some Chats and also rp´s.

i´m glad to be a part of this community :P
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

Hi everyone, My name is Gwen i am from the UK, i am 27 years old and i have noticed this site whilst looking browsing for some bondage stories on deviantart, can’t remember the artist in particular but i knew they had a TUGstories page. Over the last couple weeks i had a lot of free time due to lockdown here in the UK to browse through some stories, only recently decided to make an account in order to interact with likeminded bondage enthusiasts 😊😊😊. Its very hard to find bondage sites where you can read these fascinating stories and interact with people who like bondage, but i found one 😅. So i graduated university with a degree in marketing i have been working with a small marketing firm for the last 4 years i live with a couple of my girlfriends here in the UK. I haven’t been working due to lockdown and getting furloughed for the time being so i took the chance to come on here and hopefully RP with some of you. I am a sub i have been into bondage since i was 16, i had a Deviantart page where i would upload art but i deleted it for personal reasons 9 years ago. I have tried bondage with previous partners and some consenting friends, i have always been submissive, its weird i find it nice and relaxing in a weird sorta way 😊. Anyways i hope to chat with all of yous soon i am open to RP or chat if you want, feel free to PM. So yeah speak to you guys soon, stay safe and have a lovely day 💚

~ Gwen
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

MissEmpressive wrote: 3 years ago Hi everyone, My name is Gwen i am from the UK, i am 27 years old and i have noticed this site whilst looking browsing for some bondage stories on deviantart, can’t remember the artist in particular but i knew they had a TUGstories page. Over the last couple weeks i had a lot of free time due to lockdown here in the UK to browse through some stories, only recently decided to make an account in order to interact with likeminded bondage enthusiasts 😊😊😊. Its very hard to find bondage sites where you can read these fascinating stories and interact with people who like bondage, but i found one 😅. So i graduated university with a degree in marketing i have been working with a small marketing firm for the last 4 years i live with a couple of my girlfriends here in the UK. I haven’t been working due to lockdown and getting furloughed for the time being so i took the chance to come on here and hopefully RP with some of you. I am a sub i have been into bondage since i was 16, i had a Deviantart page where i would upload art but i deleted it for personal reasons 9 years ago. I have tried bondage with previous partners and some consenting friends, i have always been submissive, its weird i find it nice and relaxing in a weird sorta way 😊. Anyways i hope to chat with all of yous soon i am open to RP or chat if you want, feel free to PM. So yeah speak to you guys soon, stay safe and have a lovely day 💚

~ Gwen
Welcome. Why don't you describe some of the art/stories you saw in deviantart, and someone will probably recognize if, and point you in the right direction? Hope you enjoy your browsing!
Locked Previous topicNext topic