Story Request: Sisters

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Story Request: Sisters

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Hi, Im not a very good writer so i decided to ask if someone could write a tights fetish story about 3 sisters. Marie, the eldest is into self bondage, the middle sister Erin, is into nylon encasement (full coverage) and the youngest Amanda is just nosy. The three of them together combine the tights and bondage after Marie is discovered (bound) by Erin (who is covered in nylon). Thank you for your time.
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

Thanks to anyone who wants to tackle this, I appreciate everyone just looking at the request.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

JohnJSchmidt wrote: 5 years ago Hi, Im not a very good writer so i decided to ask if someone could write a tights fetish story about 3 sisters. Marie, the eldest is into self bondage, the middle sister Erin, is into nylon encasement (full coverage) and the youngest Amanda is just nosy. The three of them together combine the tights and bondage after Marie is discovered (bound) by Erin (who is covered in nylon). Thank you for your time.
Hi [mention]JohnJSchmidt[/mention] !

Wow, this sounds like a story that's right up my alley (notice my username!). Three sisters who love tights and bondage - oh yeah. You had me at "tights fetish story". :D

I will give this a try. I just have a couple of questions.

1) You gave the birth order of the girls, but do you have a specific idea of their ages? Early teens? High school? Home for the summer from college?
2) I get that Marie is discovered in self-imposed bondage, but I'm a little confused about Erin discovering her while Erin is already covered in nylon. Would you mind if I tweaked that just a bit and have Erin say, "I'll give back the handcuff key if you promise to help me with something I would like to try ..." and have Marie and Amanda help encase Erin in tights until she's a helpless nylon cocoon. Then Marie would tie up Amanda before tying herself up again. If that's not what you are wanting, please let me know.
3) Do you want the ending left kind of open-ended (all three struggling happily in their tights and bonds), or do you want them discovered by someone (family member, burglar, etc.).

I'm so excited about your idea I can hardly stand it!
JohnJSchmidt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnJSchmidt »

[mention]iliketights[/mention] Thank you very much! The youngest is still in highschool, the other two are maybe getting ready to go to college (so late teens). My original idea is that they all think they are home alone, doing there thing in there seperate bedrooms and accidentally discover each other. :lol: However, I like your idea a little more. When i said covered in nylon though, Erin (in my mind) usually wears a pair of tights regularly, then a pair as a shirt and a pair as a hood, and when she is sure she is home alone she goes about the house as normal just dressed different. But cocooning could be something that Marie introduces her too. You work it how you want, i just appreciate you're willingness. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic