[M/F or F/F] Anime Roleplay (SAO?)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

[M/F or F/F] Anime Roleplay (SAO?)

Post by takeru »

So, I'm in the thoughts for an anime roleplay. Two that are on my mind include Sword Art Online and Fairy Tail. The latter has had a heavy dose of bondage and kink, but all of it is almost a teaser and it never crosses the line. But really, both anime have a large number of character dynamics and ships and it'd be fun to explore them in an TUG-roleplay context :).

If you have other anime on mind, preferably with teasers but without explicit content, feel free to suggest!

I'm into light tickling aka knismesis, and gentle caressing. So, if either of them is a trigger, we might not match :(. And as much as the community here enjoys turn-taking TUGs involving 10s if not 100s of people :), I'm looking for a 1-on-1 RP. An open-ended anime TUG thread would still be a good one in another section of the site though :D.

I am: AMAB/25
Can play as: M or F, prefer top/dom
Looking for: anyone willing to play as F bottom/sub

Both anime have a number of underage characters, so might restrict to non-sexual TUGs. Or roleplay with the adult versions of the characters. We can discuss the boundaries. While both anime have the potential for a number of nonconsentual TUGs and kidnappings, I am mainly interested in exploring the consensual / crush / friendly-romantic TUGs. Although, even if you are interested in kidnapping-type TUGs, you could reply here. May be I change my mind, or may be you find another person to RP with!