Birthday Surprise (Mature)

Want to Role Play? Do so here. Remember All Role Plays have to be TUG related. Any non TUG role plays will be removed.

Please Note: Role Play Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Birthday Surprise (Mature)

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

It's my birthday! I'm 27 years old, and I've got a whole weekend to myself. As a kinky little slut, I decide to set myself up in some selfbondage for the weekend, with the plan to try several different positions and predicaments over the next 3-4 days.

I have all my equipment laid out in my room, and I'm now starting my first predicament. An upside down suspension from the frame in my storage room. I'm nude except for a pair of thin, mint green pa ties. My legs are bound at the ankles, above and below my knees and my thighs. I have a crotchrope holding in a vibrating butt plug, and a bullet vibe on low. My boobs are tied in a tight pentagram harness and my hands are cuffed behind my back to my thigh rope. I'm gagged with a large ring gag to make me drool. I'm also blindfolded with a leather sleep mask.

However, an unexpected birthday surprise happens. My keys slip from the string they were hanging on! And I have no one expected to bother me all weekend. Except for you. But who are you? My nosy neighbour who's always wanted to have me as their slave? My best friend who has been trying to get me to let them tie me up for ages? My step-sibling surprising me with a birthday visit? Or maybe, a whole group of my friends coming to set up a surprise party for me, only to find me bound, gagged and sexually frustrated in my own hallway?

You pick your character, and their relationship with me. Your own character, or play as a your favourite character from movie/tv/comic/anime etc. If you're interested, send me a message! Make this a birthday I'll never forget, and hopefully never regret!