itied : 01 - Happy 18th Birthday! (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

itied : 01 - Happy 18th Birthday! (M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

itied's stories
01 - Happy 18th Birthday!
Story index at the bottom

By itied

Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:22 pm

It was my best friend Shane's 18th birthday and he was having a party with just a few friends over. His parents were in Mexico and they said he could throw a party as an apology for not being there. We had pretend to be "gay lovers" since we were freshman in High School. Our little inside joke. He had had girlfriends in the past who had laughed at the thought of it, as I had boyfriends who did the same. He was straight, I was gay. That was the even funnier part of it. However our relationship had changed since that night.

It was his 18th birthday and I finally decided to get him a funny gift. I went to the local Spencers Joke shop and picked up some funny joke sex toys. Fuzzy Handcuffs, Bandanna, Ankle Restraints the works. He finally opened it and laughed his head off looking at his girlfriend Maddy and winking. She looked over to me and thanked me for the gift. I laughed. The night went on and finally everyone left except for myself as I were spending the night.

Before his girlfriend left she did look at us and said "Have fun now!" She had always joked around with our gay lover jokes before. After an hour or so of just talking, he proposed an idea. "Dude, what if you use those toys you got me and restraint me and we'll send a pic to Maddy and say 'We had fun' ". I thought it would be a fun thing to do. I even threw in my own idea of having him be in his black speedo too. He laughed and ran into his walk in closet and shut the door. I started preparing his toys and my heart started fluttering. What was I thinking? It's not like anything was going to happen. But what if something did? I shook the idea out of his head.

Shane opened the door and was adjusting his speedo. I turned my head and looked at him and immediately looked away. He was quite the looker. Broad shoulders and chest. Perfect smile. Perfect Hair. Perfect Muscled Body. Not to mention whatever he was hiding in that speedo, it wasn't being hid very well. I could feel myself growing a bit. Shane then said "How do I look?"

I smiled and said "Pretty nice hot stuff" and winked at him. His face went from smiling to serious in an instant. I asked what was wrong and he looked at me and said "Do I look that good?" I then looked down and realized he could see a slight bulge in my sweat pants. I tried shrugging it off and replied "Well your an appealing guy. Anyone can see that".

He struted over to me and stood over me. I was backed up by the wall , his hand leaning against it. "I know." My heart was beating a mile a minute. Was this another joke? If so, he seemed to be going to far from how far they usually went. "You know what?" I replied with almost a bit of fear in my voice. He then leaned in and kissed me. I pushed him off and he pushed back. Slamming me into the wall and holding my hands above my head. It was passionate. Like nothing I had ever felt before.

He finally pulled back and I looked at him. "What just happened?" however my body was screaming to shut up and to engage in another kiss. He laid down on his bed and said "Come on dude. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it. I know you did. I'm curious I guess. To see what all the fuss is about. We have the weekend to ourselves. My brothers gone till Sunday night and mom and dad don't get home till Monday Morning. We have all of tonight and all of Saturday to experiment. Lets have fun. I wanna know what makes being with a guy so enjoyable"

I knew this wasn't the reason. But if he was up for it, I was going to take the chance. I slowly walked over to him and grabbed a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. His eyes widened with excitement. "I'll show you how fun it can be with me then" as I cuffed his hands above him on his bed. I also then spread his legs apart and tied them to the bed posts. The black cloth from his speedo started to expand and stretch. "Were you ever in boy scouts? Cause you sure know how to pitch a tent" I winked at him. I had probably just ruined the mood but it didn't matter.

He then asked me "So is this like your thing?" he asked looking at how well he was restrained. I looked at him and said "Bondage? I guess you could say that. Although I really like it when I have a slave too. We'll experiment with that tomorrow" I said. "Today will be about your enjoyment. Tomorrow will come mine."
I crawled on top of him straddling him and leaned in for another kiss. As we continued to kiss, I massaged his large pecs. He was defiantly the kind of guy who liked it rough. We had joked about "rattling headboards" and such before when we had our guy talks before. He had always made jokes about it. I tried to keep him on his toes as I kissed his cheek and grabbed a fistful of his long brown hair and yanked it back and proceeded to kiss his neck. A 10 minute make out session turned into me laying beside him in my red boxer briefs fondling with his nipple.

"Enough of his bull shit. When are you going to get to the kinkier stuff?" He said almost bored. I cursed under my breath. Was he getting bored already? What did he want anyways? I was just getting started too but the good stuff had to be lead up to. I turned my head and said "Well what do you mean?" He struggled a bit trying to turn his head to me and said "Well aren't we gonna do anything else? Maybe tie me up a bit more?" I got up and walked over to my backpack that I had brought. It had a few toys just in case we did plan on doing a joke. I grabbed something and hid it behind my back.

"So how would you go with me this weekend?" I asked trying to look mysterious. He gave me that sly smile he had that made me melt, and said "However far you want to go". Without a second hesitation I pulled out a ball gag and shoved it in his mouth. He struggled to get it out but I strapped it on and laughed. He looked good and continued struggling. I still couldn't believe it. I was in the room with my best friend who was styling a ball gag, fuzzy handcuffs, black speedo and was spread full eagle. The next thing that happened I still couldn't believe I did.

--------------------------------
Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 pm

PART TWO

I was now at the foot of the bed rubbing his legs. With each rub, I came closer and closer to his bulging rocket. I leaned in and started kissing his stomach. He groaned in pleasure and started struggling as I started moving south. I was now lightly gnawing at it through his speedo. Both him and I realized what would happen next. Whether he really wanted it to happen, I didn't know at the time. I slowly pulled down his speedo and his cock almost flung out. It was hard as a rock. I was memorized as to how big it was. He looked at me with eyes as big as my fist. I nodded and he shook his head. Was he ready for it? Maybe it was an act. He said he wouldn't mind going farther.

I finally peeled my eyes away from it and grabbed some mineral oil (as it would be okay to later consume it)l from his bathroom. I squirted it into my hand and applied it to him. On his chest and his cock. He started breathing harder and moaned louder as I started to jerk my hand back and forth on his lubed cock. His back arched as if ready to explode but then I slowed down and he relaxed back in. There was no way I was going to let him off that easy. I removed his gag to further hear his opinion on the matter. He looked at me and said "You're right. You are kinky. But I dunno if I can do this. It's a bit-" he was interrupted briefly as I pressed my lips to his. He nodded his head giving the okay.

I leaned down and preceded to wrap my mouth around it. Without the gag he was free to moan and say anything. He always was a rough hands on guy. As I continued to do my job, he started yelling things that were so typically...cliche? "Oh yes!" and "Faster..Faster!". He struggled and wormed around. It was hard to do my part while he was moving, but I made it work. This continued for about 10 more minutes until he finally blew all over himself. He was breathing so heavily and sweat dripped from his brow. "That was...amazing. Even Maddy would never do that to me." That's right. Maddy. I was dealing with a taken man...that made it almost all the more enjoyable. "Well that's enough for tonight. I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I started to clean him off and un-cuff him. He laughed and said "What'll happen tomorrow?" With a quick glance back at him I said "We'll switch positions almost. Hope you like collars" I said turning off the light.

---------------------------------
Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:57 pm

I woke up to the bright sun light from the glass door. I had slept on the couch while Shane of course slept in his room. It was a new day...and we had all day. I immediately got up and sent to by bag and grabbed something. I walked into Shane's room and tapped his cheek lightly after attaching something to this neck. He woke up and said "What?" annoyed and rolled over. I yanked on a leash that was connected to his collar. He leaned back over. "What the hell is this?"

I laughed and said "A leash, duh!" I rolled him over and began to tie his hands behind his back. He was to tired to even care and let me do it. I ordered him to get up and he obeyed with out hesitation. I realized he was still in his black speedo which made it all the more enjoyable. I tied his ankles together as he stood there. I always forgot that I was older than him, yet he was so much more stronger, broader and taller then me. He towered over him. "It's your turn to repay me for what I did to you last night" I said with an evil grin. He cocked his head to the side like a dog. Perfect under the circumstances as he had a leash on. I should have bought a muzzle too.

I started walking back to the family room where I had slept. I pushed him on the couch and hopped on. He started to grow as well as I did. He bent down and kissed him on the mouth full on. His eyes popped outta his head like a cartoon. "Now are you gonna repay me from last night?" He immediately knew what was happening. I untied his hands and stood up. He got up and I pushed him down to his knees. He started kissing my stomach as I rubbed the back of his head and his neck. He pulled down my briefs and my own little buddy flung out. He looked up at me and I smiled as one little word slipped out of my mouth in a demanding tone. "Suck"

I merely shoved it in his mouth as he moved his head back and forth. It was even better then I imagined. I even had to sit down as he continued. Now I know what he felt like last night. It started to get heated up as I started jamming it farther down his throat as he moaned with me. Within 10 minutes I was lying on the couch and him on the floor sweating and breathing hard. He patted him on the chest and said "That was fun" He nodded and gulped. After turning on his side he looked up at me and said "When's your birthday again?"