Jackroper : 04 - Mikey Bound (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jackroper : 04 - Mikey Bound (M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jackroper's stories
04 - Mikey Bound
Story index at the bottom

By Jackroper [mention]jackroper[/mention]

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:48 pm

MIKEY BOUND

Mikey wanted encouragement. I took him at his word, so now he’s tightly tied up in my living room. There’s a lot of “mmmppphhhing” but it looks like he’s not going anywhere soon. He looks really frustrated at times, and his struggles rise and fall, with lots of panting in between.

Mikey is 20 years old and lives in New York. We got together recently to chat about his love of bondage so I agreed to let him experience a good tie-up or two. The present chair tie is one of my favorites. I told Mikey to dress warm because my garage is kind of cold at this time of year, so he came wearing a heavy, bulky cable-knit turtleneck, black skinny jeans and black vans with white socks.

“How do you want to tie me first?” he asked, after we had a couple of drinks to relax. I pointed to the heavy metal high-backed chair in the garage and gently directed him outside. It must have been 10-15 degrees cooler there. Mickey muttered, “bbrrr!” as he pulled the thick turtleneck collar up closer to his chin line, and squeezed the fold closer to his neck.

I offered him my black leather motorcycle jacket, which he gladly accepted, zipping it up in front and then on both sleeves. He turned the collar up behind his neck. I handed him a knitted cap, which was large for his head and came down close to his eyes, resting on his brown eyebrows. There was still three inches of fold that could easily be turned down, I figured.

“Have a seat,” I commanded, and pulled his leather clad arms behind the chair, and began wrapping 20 feet of ¼” hemp rope around his right wrist, followed by many random loops going around his left wrist, pulling both wrists closer, and cinching the horizontal loops vertically, numerous times. Mickey’s fingers flailed in the air as he desperately sought to find a knot. The black leather creaked as the ropes got tighter.

“Relax,” I whispered in his left ear, as I completed tying Mickey’s wrists in an x-fashion tightly behind his back. He closed his eyes and groaned. “Like that, huh?”

“Yeah,” he muttered.

“Yes what?” I demanded.

“Yes Sir!” he yelled out. He realized he was not likely to go anywhere now, especially since I was securing each ankle to the front legs of the chair, cinching each ankle a number of turns, and then proceeding up to his knees, tying rope around his upper calf and lower thigh to the heavy chair.

I decided it was time for a gag. ‘You ready, Boi?” I asked holding a thick leather plug gag in front of Mikey’s wide eyes.

“Yes Sir!” he meekly replied.

I grabbed his long brown hair and gently pulled his head backwards. “Open up...” which he did with a small glint of fear in his eyes, as he knew that once he was gagged there was no way out of the oncoming network of rope. And he had agreed to see how long he could endure my bondage, possibly up to 24 hours or maybe even the entire weekend.

I pushed the leather plug slowly into his now accepting pouty lips. He complained, which came out: “aarrraaagggrrrr!” I quickly grabbed the two ends and threaded the two-inch wide buckle securely behind his neck, pulling the top of his turtleneck up over the edge of the gag. I snapped a small lock through the gag buckle, which meant that even if he wanted to there was no escape from that leather plug until I said so.

He was trying desperately to escape from the rope surrounding his wrists, and I just chuckled, grabbling a white pile of ¾” cotton braided rope from my bag of goodies, and wound this tightly around his chest, biceps, forearms, neck and wrists, creating an intricate pattern of ropes, that, when I pulled the end would slowly get tighter, pulling his wrists up to a series of knots behind his back and definitely out of reach of his fingers.

Every time Mikey would move an arm or limb or heave forward I would grab more rope and tighten that part of his muscular body to different tension points on the chair. I had found that a rope tied to someone’s hands should not be pulled down too hard, because of the three loops over my victim’s neck and then back down. Mickey realized too much attempted escape could cause restriction on his air flow.

That didn’t stop him from trying. I tied it in such a way that whenever he ceased struggling and relaxed back to the original bound position, the ropes would loosen on his neck, to his obvious relief-- and frustration.

Mikey squirmed around, luxuriating in his newfound cocoon of rope. If he started to close his eyes the rope would tighten on his neck if he relaxed too much, so this caused his to stay awake and alert to his predicament. I pulled the knitted cap down over his brown eyes to the edge of the tip of his nose. I took a bandana and tied this tightly around his eyes, placing my “boi” in complete darkness.

Then I pulled the tight cable-knit neck of his grey turtleneck collar up and over his eyes nose, over the knitted cap. He shook his head back and forth rapidly trying to remove the fabric off his face, but the thick material barely budged, sliding down ever so slowly and maddeningly.

“OK, boi, you have two hours to escape. Go!”

------------------------------
Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Thanks xtc, Mikey and Chase. You encourage me to continue, which I like. Here's a little more from the bound guys perspective.

Part Two—

I was in complete darkness, with the knitted cap pulled down and a blindfold tight around my eyes. And my captor had cruelly decided to pull my turtleneck sweater up over my nose. The fabric was bulky and firm but I could feel it sliding down ever so slowly as I twisted my head from side to side. It felt a little suffocating under the mass of material.

I could feel the three strands of rope pulling against my neck every time I adjusted my position, so I slowed down to ease the ropes off a bit. No need to choke I figured. My fingers flailed uselessly behind my back, trying every few minutes to find an escape loop, or a knot. None could be found. This guy was good with his ropes!

It must have been about a half hour when the turtleneck finally slipped down off my nose, encircling my leather plug gagged mouth, which was now drooling uncontrollably, and, after twisting even more, finally snapping down under my chin in a mass of material, which felt ticklish every time I moved my head.

Suddenly, I felt his hands touching my neck from behind, making sure the ropes around my neck were not too tight, and adjusting the turtleneck collar, folding it back in half and squeezing it firmly to encircle my neck more firmly. It reached up under my chin and provided a continuous sensation of someone ever so weakly trying to strangle me. I found this and the ropes around my neck maddeningly erotic.

I could make out a sliver of light from below the bandana and watchcap, but only if I tilted my head back. When I looked down I could see a mass of rope encircling my legs to the chair and could feel lots more rope melding my leather jacketed chest to the metal frame. Even though I was sweating the garage remained quite cold, so I felt strangely comfortable.

He had said I had two hours to get out but so far that wasn’t looking possible. There must have been a dozen wraps of rope going over and around my wrists, which were secured in an x-fashion. While I could turn my wrists somewhat, it was uncomfortable in certain positions, and the ropes going around my neck would tighten, so that I decided to keep my wrists at mid-back.

Gradually I also noticed that every rope seemed to be getting tighter rather than loosening. Then I realized he was securing every anchor point of my body even more to the chair. No fair! No way was I ever going to get out of this.

“Mmmmmppphhhh, ffffrrrrr, gggrrrreeerrrr!” I growled.

He laughed in my ear, but kept tying me up more and more. I was fast becoming a rope mummy!

--------------------------------
Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Thanks Chase..and Mikey. here's a short next chapter.

Knockout

There I was tightly bound, wearing a heavy black leather jacket, a thick, restricting turtleneck, with rope secured around my neck that tightened around various anchor points, including my thoroughly bound wrists.

“I’d better not struggle too much or I might choke. This guy is devious,” I thought, as I plotted my escape. It wasn’t looking good though, because every time I made a little progress loosening some rope he seems to follow this up shortly with a tightening, in some way that maddeningly frustrated me.

I had furious erotic sensations pulsing all over my body, including throughout my stomach, groin and neck. “Oohhhfffuukaa!” I moaned over and over.

I was still completely blindfolded and my drool kept oozing out from my plug leather gag which I tried (and obviously failed) to keep from gurgling over with saliva. The stream fell in a lazy stream onto my bound stomach and lap. I could just make out some slight daylight.

Then I felt a gloved hand encircling my neck, slowly squeezing until I felt a pounding in my temples. He was strangling me! Soon, however, he would back off and just play with the watch cap, pulling it down further so that little bit of daylight disappeared. He grabbed some duct tape and ran this across the lower edge of the cap, securing it to my cheeks and the top of the leather gag, sealing in my entire face, leaving only my nose exposed in order to breath.

Again, I could feel him gradually pulling the heavy wool collar of the turtleneck up over my chin, then up and over my nose, snapping it in place up around my eyebrows. This was the most enormous turtleneck collar I had ever experienced! “Mmmmppphh, gggrrrggghhhh!!!” I protested.

He just laughed and continued to play with my ability to breath. Then I felt him press something over my nose with the sickening smell of chloroform. I struggled uselessly in his grip and the darkness; I was completed encased in his clothes, rope, gag, cap and now his grip cutting off my air as I breathed and entering into the chloroform's secret chambers.

“He’s gonna knock me out…” was the last thing I remembered.