RomanG : 01 - Tricked and Tied (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

RomanG : 01 - Tricked and Tied (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

RomanG's stories
01 - Tricked and Tied
Story index at the bottom

By RomanG

Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:52 pm

This is a story that happened last summer when i was 16. It was the summer holidays and things were boring until i got a call at about 6 - 7 pm on my mobile, it was a hot friend of mine Vanessa, she is latino, petite, nice firm rounded breasts and a nice juicy arse, pretty as hell too. She was with her friend Kayleigh who is tanned, enormous breasts like DD+ and not a bad arse if I'm honest. Anyway on the phone Vanessa said her and Kayleigh were having people around for a little get together as Vanessa's parents had gone to Columbia for a couple weeks, she said bring some drink and come for around 9.

At 9 i was outside Vanessa's door, and i saw a flicker at the blinds as i knocked. Strangely after about a 10 minute wait, Vanessa answered the door dressed in a tight pink polo shirt which was way too small for her making her breasts squeeze out like mad, she had her shirt tucked into dark blue leg tight jeans with knee high leather boots other the top, classy and sexy. Kayleigh then came round the corner wearing the exact same polo shirt as vanessa but in black which was choking her large breasts, instead of jeans, Kayleigh wore a white pair of hot pants with white and pink tube socks.

I stepped into the house and was guided into the front room, where i saw that the blinds were shut, so there was no way i could see outside, the second thing i noticed was the colourful rolls of duct tape, the metres of rope, a few gags and what appeared to be a black leather suit with no arms or legs.

Before i could say anything Kayleigh caught me by surprise from behind and forced me to the floor she then lay flat on top of me, her huge breasts moulding into the back of my head, i then felt Vanessa grab my hands from underneath Kayleigh and bind them together tightly with a roll of duct tape swirling the roll around and around like 20 times. I tried to separate my hands but i couldn't even move my fingers. i then felt tape going all the way round the bottom half of my legs up to the top. More tape was then added around my arms and elbows. i could barely move an inch , i knew i was going no where.

Still on top of me Kayleigh turned her back to the direction my head was facing and began smacking my arse hard as she good yelling you are our prisoner you will do what we say, get it slave! with this i said whatever, and within no time i was lying on my back still tied , while both girls were taking turns to suffocate my face with their breasts. I started to go hard and before i could do anything they saw the bulge. Laughing they began to tease my penis from the outside of my jeans. They then stopped and said lick my feet you slut or face the consequences, i refused. Kayleigh went across the room and reached for a bright red ball gag and squeezed in my mouth and tied the back tight. I tried to complain but i couldn't make a sound. The girls then turned me on my stomach again, each licked my face and said they were off to have some fun and would be back later. I saw the door close behind them and i began to struggle, it was useless i was tied to well and gagged silent i would have to wait for their return.

to be continued

-------------------------------
Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 am

After about an hour of intense struggling which was absolutely hopeless Kayleigh and returned. They started to untie me and told me that if i moved every one would find out about my erection. Having no choice i agreed to stay still. After fully untying me Vanessa grabbed hold of some yellow rope and bound my hands together tightly. Vanessa then told me to lie on my chest face on he ground. I lied down and kept me head up, Vanessa grabbed me by my hair and pushed my face into the ground. She then tied rope around my elbows and my arms coming round across my chest the top half of my body completely immobile.

Vanessa then sat on my back still holding my face against her rug. Kayleigh then began to tie my legs tightly together until it was impossible for me to move them apart. Taking a final long thread of rope she loped my hands to my ankles forcing me into a tight hogtie. Trying to struggle against the binds was useless. i was covered in yellow rope and going nowhere.

Both of the girls stood looking over me admiring their work, i looked up and could see the girl's beautiful figure, their breasts bulging and their cruel grin telling me i was under their complete control. Kayleigh then pulled off her thong, which was a lacy black and pink style. Her and Vanessa then forced my head up and stuffed the thong into my mouth, and then began to wrap tape around my head until they felt it was tight enough. I tried my hardest to speak or push out the thong but it was impossible.

Both girls then lay down in front of me and began to suck my face leaving love bites everywhere, i was loving it secretly but i didn't let the girls know. Still in a tight hogtie the girls left me and went into the kitchen. After about 5 minutes i heard arguing . The girls were arguing about something to do with a thong or something and i saw them both enter the room i was in.

Suddenly Kaleigh grabbed Vanessa from behind forced her wrists together and cuffed her tightly. She then pushed Vanessa right up against the wall so than her breasts were squashed. Kayleigh groped Vanessa's breast and looked at me smiling.

to be continued