Terri : 01 - I asked for it! (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Terri : 01 - I asked for it! (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Terri's stories
01 - I asked for it!
Story index at the bottom

By Terri

Tuesday, July 20th 2004 - 04:27:22 AM

I asked for it!

Sometime ago I posted on another website a personal ad that went something like this:

30 something recently divorced professional female looking for male BDSM Partner. I work for a seminar company that does business around the country in all 50 states including Hawaii and Alaska and soon in other countries. Tie me up, blindfold me and gag me.

The ad was more extensive than that but you get the idea. What I never expected was the tremendous response that I would recieve from all over the USA! And I didn't even post my picture but many sent me their pictures.

So I went on and posted an additional ad indicating that I couldn't possibly respond to every one personally and wanted the guys to be more specific as to what their intentions were and how much experience they had so shot out a general message to everyone to give me more details and boy were these guys ticked off!

Some of the responses were downright dirty! Some of the responses that I liked were in parts of the country that I would not be in for several months and these guys got mad at me.

Well anyway, to get to the story I finally met a guy while I was in upstate New York. He seemed cool, a little reserved and indicated that he was going through some tough times and was also recently divorced. No mention was made of bondage at this point.

He asked me to have a drink with him in the bar at the hotel where I was staying and I agreed. We talked for what seemed like several hours and I really got to like this guy. He was average looking, but a nice guy. A little on the quiet side until he opened up and he was about my height, maybe only slightly taller and we both came from the Midwest originally.

After awhile I indicated that I probably should go up to my room and he politely offered to walk me to my room but then somewhat shyly asked if I would be interested in a nightcap. I figured why not. He asked me what my favorite brand of wine was and promptly ordered it from the bar and we made our way up to the 6th floor and to my room.

This guy always had me talking about myself. Where was I from....How long have I been with this company....What are my favorite hobbies....etc. Surprisingly, after many hours of talk he knew a lot about me and I knew absolutely nothing about him..yet.

We finally arrived at my room number 637, I'll always remember that room in the Wyndam Hotel. I won't mention the name of the city.

Tommy (that's not his real name) put the bottle of wine in the ice chest provided by the hotel and then helped me off with my pant suit jacket. Then he went down the hall to get ice.

When he came back he had a bag of ice and another bag which he placed by the couch inside my room. I told him that he didn't have to go down the hall, he could have just ordered the ice from room service. My company had selected the best suites for us and service was always prompt. He nodded his head and said it was faster doing it himself.

As we sat on the couch in my suite, Tommy started making out with me and stroking my hair. He then looked me in the eyes and told me what beautiful eyes I had. I had of course heard this all so many times before but there was something different about Tommy and the way he said it. WAS SO INNOCENT AND SO SINCERE.

Tommy then asked me if I minded talking about my ex-husband and I said no. I won't go into the details here, but Tommy was taking in every word. This guy knew how to get to a girl and was a master at conversation---getting the other person to talk about themselves that is. And this was one of the things, if not the main thing that I liked about Tommy. He showed more interest in me than anyone I had ever met and certaintly more than anyone I had met recently. Most of the guys that I met had two things in mind; getting me in the sack and talking incessantly about themselves.

Tommy always touched me and he kept telling me how much he appreciated my spending time with him. He seemed to have a self image problem and indicate that his ex-wife told him that she was leaving him because he was unattractive! I told him as I indicated earlier, that I did not find him unattractive nor handsome either, but about average and maybe even above average. But most importantly, I thought that he was a great guy (and he was)

I asked Tommy again what he had in the bag and he shrugged off that question and countered with one of his own: are you ready for a cold glass of wine? Of course I was. He gently got up went over to the table and poured 2 glasses of wine.

I started to repeat the question of what was in the bag but Tommy gently put his three middle fingers over my mouth and said I'll tell you later and with hesitating after checking out the jacuzzi in my room asked if I wanted to jump in and relax. Nothing like a glass of wine in a bubbling jacuzzi he said.

Now I was starting to wonder about my "shy" and "timid" guest. He wants me to go into the jacuzzi with him I thought?

After a long day and with the next day off it sounded great to me. He reached for the bag and told me he had a pair of swim trunks and asked me to use a room to change in. This guy was so polite!

After Tommy came out with his swim trunks, I went in and changed to my swim suit. All of the hotels have pools and I love swimming.

As I walked out Tommy admired my figure and told me so. "You could be a model!" I just smiled and said thank you. And told him that I work out, swim and watch my diet.

We enjoyed several glasses of wine and stayed in the jacuzzi so long that we both were feeling like a boiled lobster. We had fun. Tommy started to loosen up and would fondle me. Funny he would always ask me first then thank me afterwards. This guy had a way from going somewhat wierd and gentle to turned on and excited and back down again.

Every now and then I would laugh and he would put his hand over my mouth, look me in the eyes and say; "Shhhh! Your going to wake up the neighbors!" To appreciate this you have to hear me laugh! His touching me over my mouth was getting to me and actually getting me turned on. As I looked down and saw the bulge between Tommy's legs, obviously he was turned on too!

After drying off Tommy then asked me if I was sure that I didn't have to work tomorrow. I told him of course and that the seminar team would be doing another seminar in the same hotel in 2 days so we didn't have to leave.

Then Tommy asked me how I would feel about going to bed with him. During the conversation both of us made it clear that it had been a while for both of us. And obviously, we both liked each other.

Long story made short, we made passionate love and it was the best that I ever had. And I mean EVER! Then Tommy asked me another question. He asked me if I was up for having a little fun and doing something a little different.
I indicated that I was up for fun. The jacuzzi and the bedplay had stimulated me and I really enjoyed this guy. He was different.

Then I asked him what he had in mind. He responded by asking me a question. This guy always answered a question with a question. He asked me what my greatest fantasy was, something fun, something that we could do. In my mind I was thinking bondage but wasn't quite sure how to tell him that. Funny thing. Writing a post is one thing but when you are face to face with a really great guy, it's hard to say it sometimes. He helped me out by placing his hand over my mouth again and telling me to take my time and think about it. Then he smiled and said I looked cute with his hand over my mouth and I bet you would look great tied up!

I grabbed his hand, pulled it away and yelled out BONDAGE! I want to be tied up. Tie me up, blindfold me, gag me. Bondage! Just like I said in the ad. It came out so fluidly.

Tommy smiled and said; "Thought you would never ask!"

He then went over to the bag he brought in and pulled out a rope, opened it and told me, that's right, he told me to put my hands behind my back. He then started to wrap the rope around my hands, would pull gently and ask me if it was too tight. I said no. It had been a long time since I was in bondage and I was ready.

With the remaining rope, he circled around my torso so my arms were tight and snug. I couldn't move. He then tied my feet together.

I was still standing so Tommy the gentleman picks me up and carries me over to the bed. Then he tol me he wanted to carry me over the threshold.

Next Toomy went back into his bag and pulled ou of all things roses. He told me that he loves his damsels in distress in a bed of roses of started aligning the roses all around me. What a guy!

He then asked me if I wanted to play a kidnap game. Since I was already tied up he said I would be the DID, tied up and helpless. I figured why not? But then he said if you are to be kidnapped I'll have to keep you from screaming your head off.

Gag me! I protested. I said it before and I'll say it again. GAG ME!

He did. And applied a blindfold as well. Then while I was lying there helpless, tied up, gagged and blindfolded he started to read something that sounded familiar:

It said 30 something recently divorced female looking for bondage partner. Tie me up, gag me and blindfold me.

It was my ad. This guy had my ad and had planned this all the time. I mmmpppped in protest and Tommy ever the gentleman told me that I asked for it and now that he had me he would gladly release me all I had to do was nod my head.

I nodded my head....sideways to indicate no to being untied and that I wanted Toomy to continue. I wanted to see how this would play out and in fact, I asked for it.

Terri
terrias91@yahoo.com

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wednesday, February 16th 2005 - 02:50:05 AM

I asked for it Part II

It has been a long time since I wrote part I of this story. I hope you appreciate Part II and look forward to your feedback.

To review for anyone who missed it, I work for a seminar company who does business around the country in every state including Hawaii and Alaska. A few years ago, I wrote an ad on another board looking for BDSM. Working for a seminar company and constantly traveling wreaks havoc on your personal relationships. I was getting bored with the pick ups I would grab at various cities around the country.

A friend had casually told me about BDSM and indicated that it was a great release. Looking for adventure I ran the ad but hit a deadend. Most of the people who responded were absolute duds and even those who sounded interesting were in parts of the country that I would not be in for several months.

I was in upstate NY when I met an interesting guy who we will call Tommy. The guy seemed quite and reserved but also interesting. What really impressed me about this guy was how he got me to talk about myself. What I had found out about him was that he had been recently divorced and was taking it pretty hard. He was average looking, not bad, not handsome. Somewhat quiet almost to the point of being shy but had an interesting way of getting people to talk about themselves and making them feel good about themselves. He sure did that to me.

Long story made short. We made it to my room on the 6th floor. Tommy got ice down the hall and a bottle of wine. We did the jacuzzi thing and he asked me to go to bed with him. After that, we talked about bondage and I agreed!

When I left off, I mentioned that Tommy had me tied, gagged and blindfolded, all by my consent and then read the ad that I had placed on another bondage site sometime ago. My shy guy had planned this all along! Nonetheless, I showed no dismay and nodded my head in agreement that I gave him my consent. I was willing, ready and able!

After so many seminars going from city to city, boy was I ready. And I had the next day off. My first day off in quite a while.

Tommy ever the gentleman removed my gag and asked me again if he had my consent. I blurted out OF COURSE! I NODDED MY HEAD DIDN'T I!

Tommy regagged me and then proceeded. I mentioned in my first post that Tommy had brought a bag with him that included roses. He put the rose in front of my nose and tickled me with it. He then lightly and gently drug the rose across the left side of my cheek and then the right side. Hands tied behind my back, he unbuttoned my top and lightly pulled the rose down my breasts. Wow was I getting turned on.

He then pulled my pants from my pants suite off me and did the same to each thigh, right thigh, then left thigh. He then pulled at my panties and tickled my pussy with the rose. BOY I NEEDED THIS!

He then started kissing me starting from my face, both sides of my cheeks, my nose, my forehead, removed the gag, gave me a long and oh so sweet on my lips, regagged me then moved down to my neck my breasts, my stomach, my pussy, each thigh. WOW!

Next I felt something wet which turned out to be some sort of oil and Tommy started oiling me up all over.

TO BE CONTINUED..................
Terri
terrias91@yahoo.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic