Brigitte : 01 - I'll bet you wish that were you (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Brigitte : 01 - I'll bet you wish that were you (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Brigitte's stories
01 - I'll bet you wish that were you
Story index at the bottom

By Brigitte

Thursday, September 18th 2003 - 04:26:17 PM

I am 5'6" weigh about 140 lbs, have long blonde hair, smooth milky white skin, long legs. The other night my husband and I were watching a movie in which a girl is captured and tortured. She is only wearing a white slip, barefooted and she is tied to a wheel.

As we watched the scene, my husband remarked "Brigitte"...I'll bet you wish that were you.

He then told me to go change into something more skimpy. He directed me to wear a light blue silk bra, silky short short navy blue bottoms and of course I had to be barefooted.

We were in the den with the only light being from the fireplace. When I came into the room my husband came up behind me, with one hand hand-gagged me and with the other pulled my arms behind my back. Ok honey, prepare for torture on the rack.

He then placed me in a recliner and reclined it back all the way. He took my wrists, bound them with soft white rope and then tied them to the door post behind the chair.

He then tied my bare ankles with another strand of soft white rope and tied the end to an iron support under the recliner. He then took two strips of gray duct tape and gagged me. After which he stood back to survey his captive wife.

My bare toes were pointed as I was stretched as though on the rack.....he then said "let the torture begin".

He came back with a vibrator which he turned on high and began to stroke me between my legs.....he has done this before and knows I am helpless to stop the orgasm which will follow....he stroked me until I screamed in my gag,

If anyone else is interested, I will share my husband's fantasy to suspend me by my wrists in the garage.

Brigitte