Lemming : 02 - LAN-Party (m+/m, m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Lemming : 02 - LAN-Party (m+/m, m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Lemming's stories
02 - LAN-Party
Story index at the bottom

By Lemming

Thursday, February 5th 2004 - 01:31:34 AM

Lan-Party (1)

Hi, here I am again. This time the story is a little bit newer, it happened last month. I need to say first, that Lan-Partys are made very often by us. It's just great to share the fun of PC-Games with friends.

First of all I'm not using real names.

This story features some other guys:

me (18) Nick (18) Ben (19) and let's call him Jim (also 19)

It all started pretty normal. It was about 5 o' Clock in the afternoon. when I arrived with my car and my Pc on the backseat. I just went downstairs into the basement, where we usually make our Lan-Partys. We shoved some old Tables and Chairs together. And Nick was already waiting for us to show up. We plugged our Pcs together started to build up the network and so on.... After about half an hour later Ben arrived. He also came down to join us. Jim came a little later, we were already playing Counter-Strike and UT.

He also plugged everything in and joined us. As you can imagine , there are a lot of reasons in these games to get angry with the others (in a playful sense). Well after about 2 o' clock we decided to go upstairs and drink something - we didn't drink anything alcoholic, since you tend to start sleeping on the keyboard at about 3 o' clock.

As we were upstairs we started talking about different things. And all of a sudden Nick made the comment: "Has anyone of you guys ever been tied up?" There was some silence in the room. But then I told them the Story of the fishing-camp incident and how we tied (i think i called him that way) Chris up with cable binders and put him outside.

Well and suddenly Ben had the Idea: " Guys, why dont we tie the loser up. We're having a tournament!!!" I guess Nick didn't like the idea, but as we told him, that there's just nothing about it, he thought it was ok. Then he made the suggestion how we should tie the loser up. And we decided to try something : The loser should be taped to the wall...

There was plenty of Tape in their house, since they were renovating.

Lemming
lemming33@freenet.de

----------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 5th 2004 - 01:44:27 AM

Lan-Party (2)

Well we all played for our best, but in the End, you guessed it... I LOST! And the only thought in my head was (oh sh*t).

The guys were getting a little footrest. And made me stand on it, with my back to the wall.

Nick said : "Spread your arms out!"

Me:"okay lost is lost, but remember only half an hour!"

Nick:" yeah, right... but of course not longer!"

I believed he wanted me to make some fun off me, when he said this. But nonetheless I did like i was told. I spread out my arms, and they immediately started to wrap the tape around my arms and body. And I tell you guys you have to do this someday, it feels really great. And at last they tape-gagged me with at least four runs around my head. But the biggest was yet to come: they pulled away the footrest!! This was very uncomfortable!! Hanging on a piece of rough wall unable to move in any possible way and this f****ng wall scraping up your back.... I MMMMPPPHHHHED like crazy under the tape.

They didn't seem to pay attention to me in the next half hour. This was horrible!! being on a lan-party and not being able to play anything!! Well, I couldn't do much but mmmphh under my gag , which held pretty good , though there was no packing in my mouth. After half an hour they literally scraped me of the wall and cut the tape covering my mouth. As you can imagine, there were many extremely-rated curses flying through the room.

And of course I swore vengeance

I was able to get in THE SAME NIGHT!!!!
(to be continued)

lemming
lemming33@freenet.de

Thursday, February 5th 2004 - 11:05:55 AM

The night after the Lan-Party

Hi guys!

So, just as promised here's the rest of the Lan-Party-story.

Though I could play with the others (Nick Ben and Jim) I swore Vengeance . But I didn't want them to see it. It had been around 6 O'clock in the morning I already had dozed off on top of my Keyboard. As they woke me up to tell me to come Over to the other room and get to sleep , I thought "you guys made a serious mistake in waking me up now!" We had a different room for sleeping, we had 4 Mattresses and our sleeping bags. We all were listening to the Radio and talked a bit. After we turned off the radio.

I told them that i had to go to the toilet. Some floors upstairs (quite a big house). On my way to the toilet I took some of the Tape that was left from when they taped me to the wall. I went upstairs and waited. After about 15 minutes I heard somebody come up the stairs.....

Lemming
Lemming33@freenet.de

Thursday, February 5th 2004 - 11:17:52 AM

The night after the lan-Party (2)

It was Nick coming up the stairs. I have been waiting in a little spot below the stairs (you know, these places where you put stuff you don't want to lie in the way...). As he went in the direction of the Toilet I jumped him from behind and forced his hands behind his back. He was not screaming at all (his parents were still at home and didn't sleep very deep). He put up quite a struggle and almost hit me in my most sensible spot.... But I still got his Ankles taped together and his mouth taped shut.

This was my time for triumph !

As I was not able to do the same thing to me as he did, I decided to torture him a bit. It was tickle-time!! Though I risked waking up his parents It was worth it. F***ing bad idea to use cheats in Multiplayer games, just to get me tied to the wall!! (Since I'm half-Italian i wanted to start something like a vendetta) And after a quarter hour of laughs I decided to let him go. Of course there were some curses flying around. But I've still got two guys to attempt to.

NEXT SATURDAY WILL BE MY TIME TO END THIS VENDETTA

Lemming
lemming33@freenet.de