ducttapegirl08 : My First Story (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ducttapegirl08 : My First Story (f/f)

Post by Fordman »

My First Story
By: ducttapegirl08

Note: Story was recovered from old site, assembled from multiple posts and edited for spelling and format to improve the reader’s experience.

Hello. I have been a big fan of this site for quite a while but have never posted, so I'm going to tell about my first ever experience being tied up.

First of all, let me describe myself. My name's Kate. I'm 19 years old and around 5' 3" with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. This story is about my first experience being tied up. I was 11 at the time and my older sister, Erin, had four of her friends over spending the night. My parents were across the street at the neighbors' house for a party.

I was sitting in my room watching TV and my sister and her friends were in her room across the hall doing who knows what until I was grabbed from behind and my arms were forced behind my back. Before I could even make a noise, a sock was being shoved into my mouth and a scarf quickly tied around that.

"Mmmmmmm" I yelled, noticing that my sister and all of her friends were working together to tie me up!

"Sorry Kate, we were bored, so we're going to tie you up, so see if you can get out."

Two of her friends grabbed my feet and tied my ankles and knees with some jump ropes while the other two tied my wrists together and then tied my hands to my ankles, effectively putting me into a pretty tight hogtie. I struggled and tried to yell for about five minutes before they apparently got bored and began to tickle my sides, stomach, and bare feet.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I yelled, pulling harder than ever, but struggling was no use, I was tied to tightly.

They then decided to watch the movie that they rented in Erin's room, leaving me hogtied in my room. The whole time, I was trying my best to wriggle around and get free. Surprisingly, I somehow managed to get the rope connecting my hands and ankles untied, relieving me of my hog tie. But still, I couldn't get completely free.

Erin came in about 2 hours later, and untied me, very shocked that I managed to even get the one rope untied.

"Sorry Kate, that's something that me and the girls do sometimes in our spare time when we're bored, and we just decided that it was your turn to play. I hope you aren't too mad at me," Erin said, going back to her room.

The truth was, even though I was angry at first, I actually enjoyed it and thought that it was fun.

Now that I look back on it, I'm glad that they did decide to tie me up, because that was the beginning of my love for being tied up!

Well, that's all I have for now. Let me know how my first try at posting was like what was good or what I need to improve on that way I can post all my other stories that I have!

My First Story Part 2

It had been about a little more than a month since my sister, Erin, and her friends introduced me to the world of tie up games by hogtying me at one of their sleepovers. Now, even a month or so after, it was all I could think about. I was hooked...

I couldn't stop thinking about how big of a rush I got knowing that if I couldn't get free, I was stuck! I wanted to be a part of this so bad, but two things stopped me for the longest time:

1. I was very hesitant to mention anything to Erin because I didn't want to come off so weird to her (I didn't know at the time how into this she also was.)

2. I was afraid to do any of this with my parents’ home, because it would have been awkward and strange to me if they would walk in on it.

But finally, after about a month of just waiting, I got my opportunity! My parents were spending the weekend at a campground with my grandparents and our aunt and uncle. I don't remember why they went, but all I know is that that left me at home alone with Erin. I was still pretty hesitant to say anything to Erin, but I just went ahead into her room anyway.

"Hey Erin," I said as I walked in.

"What?" she said, not looking away from her book she was reading.

"You remember how you guys mentioned something about a game when you tied me up that night you guys had a sleepover?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, now looking up from the book.

"Well, I've been thinking a lot about it since then and I want in...I want to play and be a part of it," I said.

"I thought you'd forgotten about that. It's about time you came around," she said, grinning and putting her book down, "So, you want to play right now since we have the house to ourselves?"

"Sure," I said, "But you go first...I want to tie you up this time!"

"You want to tie me up?" she asked, sounding a bit surprised, "Alright, I'll go first, but let me explain how this works now that you're officially a part of our game."

"Alright," I said.

"Once you tie me up, I have an hour to try and get free," she began to explain, "If I get out, then I get 2 points, but if I don't, you get 1 because it's harder to get free than to tie someone up good. After an hour, you have to let me go and then normally it's your turn but since me and my friends did tie you up already, I'll let that count as your turn. That's 1 round. After every few rounds or so, I always update the standing sheet on my computer to see who has the most points overall, so you have some catching up to do! You got it?"

"Yep"

"Ok, then let's get started. Go ahead and try to tie me so I can't escape...if you can," she said, grabbing a bag full of rope from her closet, handing it to me, and sitting in her computer chair.

This was it...my chance for revenge and to be a part of this game!

So I started right away by pulling her hands behind the chair and tying a rope to each wrist. I then took each rope and wrapped them around her and the chair in opposite directions, pulling her hands with them, and tied them to the front of the chair.

"Ooh wow, this is different," she said, pulling at the ropes a bit.

I just continued. I tied her ankles together, leaving some extra rope. I pulled the extra under the chair, forcing her feet to follow, and tied it to the back of the chair.

"Hey this is pretty good," she said, tugging at her bindings a bit more.

"That's good," I said, taking off her socks and balling them up together, "Open wide!"

"Remember, you have to let me go in.... mmmmmmmmm!," she said.

I shoved the socks in her mouth and tied one of her scarves around her head to hold it in, just like she did to me.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she tried to yell, struggling against the ropes, but it proved worthless.

"Have fun," I said, "See you in a bit."

I then went to my room and watched TV. An hour later, I went in to see if Erin had made any progress.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" She yelled as soon as I walked in.

She hadn't been able to make any progress what so ever. I walked over and tickled her feet for a minute while she struggled wildly, trying to yell real loud and failing. After that minute, I then untied her.

"Good job. That was really tough," She said, "I guess you just earned a point."

She went to her computer and added my name and point on her spreadsheet she kept.

"Well, it's still rather early and we have all weekend. What do you say we start another round after dinner?"

"Um..." I thought about it for a brief second, "Sure, that'd be fun."

"Great, we'll roll a dice later to pick who goes first," she said, laying back down on her bed and picking up her book, "I'm going to read now though, so you can go do something somewhere else."

"Alright," I said, leaving her room towards the kitchen. This was going to be an awesome day...but that's another story for another time...
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’m glad you were able to find this story for the past. I’m hoping there is a way to get other stories this author has written, because this is a really good story and I wish there were other continuations to these characters. I’m also hoping this writer comes back to this community so I can continue reading her amazing stories. Thank you for retrieving not only this story, but others that were lost in the great plague this community has felt in the past.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic