Grinandbareit : 03 - Warm Summer Night Tug (self/f and f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Grinandbareit : 03 - Warm Summer Night Tug (self/f and f/f)

Post by Fordman »

Warm Summer Night Tug
By: Grinandbareit

My last stories take place in the fall when I was in my second year of university. It was my first times experimenting with self-bondage, and I fell in love with it. Fast forward to the summer, I have now been tying myself up for months and I knew what I liked. I would always be naked, tied spread eagle to my bed and I would make sure I was stuck. If I could escape the experience was ruined. So I would always tie myself up after dinner and ask my mom to check up on me before bed, this was our code for her to untie me.

Everything had become very routine and lost the fun. Even how my mom came to free me became dull. No longer would she come in and make funny or silly remarks she would cover me with a sheet or towel release an arm then leave. Often nothing would be said just mom doing a chore.

Now anything that becomes too routine loses it fun and excitement kinda fades away. It had been months since my last self-bondage experience.

Back to the day at hand. It was about 1pm just after lunch and I was on my way to a local bar and grill that had sand volleyball courts to play in a rec league with friends. It was a four on four mixed gender game each team having 2 girls and 2 boys. My team was scheduled to play for an hour and it was 90 degrees out, which is very hot for where I live. It was not a bathing suit league and I was dressed in a black shorts that were loose fitting but barely came passed my butt cheeks, and a white tan top with a black sports bra. And no I was not wearing panties, truth be told unless I'm on my period or I feel it coming I don't wear them much at all.

Back to the game, it was hot and the game was intense. I was soaked in sweat and after a half hour most of the guys had taken their shirts off. I took off my tan top only really showing my stomach and a little cleavage. But once I took it off one of the girls on the other team chirps up really underwear now. I was offended so I replied that I was hot and still mostly covered. I heard her say slut under her breath. My friends encouraged me to let it go and we finished the game. I have no idea who won or lost it was just for fun. Besides being called a slut I had a great time but, sweaty skin and sand do not go good together. I had sand everywhere. Since I had no shirt or panties it's was really everywhere. I used a towel I had to clean off most of the sand from my stomach arms and legs but could not do anything about the sand in my sports bra and shorts. So being very uncomfortable I said good bye to my friends and left for home.

When I got home it was nasty inside. The air conditioner was not working and it was hotter inside than out. I thought about a shower to get the sand off but I was too hot to stay in the house. So I quickly got a towel and cold beer and headed for our pool. I had a long drink from my beer and dipped my foot in the pool. The water was ice cold. I was still in my cloths I play volleyball in, I didn’t get a bathing suit because I had other plans. It was mid-day and I could see no one around. I walked around my pool looking at my neighbors homes to see if anyone was watching, still taking long sips of my beer finishing it. I put the bottle down and when I was sure no one could see I quickly stripped naked and I jumped in.

The temperature change from the hot outside air to the cold water was intense. My body filled with goose bumps. I ran my hands up and down my body trying to get all the sand off. I also fully submerged getting sand out of my hair as well. I continued to skinny dip for a while enjoying my naughty pleasure. Then after I was done I draped my towel at the side of the pool checked for watchers. When I found none I jumped out of the pool and covers myself with my towel draped my cloths and walked into the house with a sense of pride. I don't think anyone saw me but so what if they did it was my pool and my body and I enjoyed both.

Once in the house I got hit with the heat. At first it just warned me from the cold pool but then I got sweaty again. Still naked and in a towel I grappled another beer and drank it down then 2 more. With the 4 beers and all the sweating I was doing I was good and buzzed. I was also turned on from my naughty dip in the pool. I dropped my towel and dance around my house naked until I slipped in water on a tile floor hitting the ground hard. I laughed it off and thought I'm so tipsy I should be restrained. Well a good idea is a good idea. I ran upstairs and got my stuff ready to tie myself up.

I got my restrains and tied to each bed post then with hangman knots I was tied up before I had a second thought. Then once helpless it hit me, I was stuck with no idea who would release me or when. My mom was off work but out with friends and my dad out of town. So I guessed my mom would find me at some point. But still tipsy I didn’t care I had fun lots of fun. I pulled at my restraints and tried to get out but it was no use. All I did was work up another crazy sweat. I couldn't help but giggle. I look at my crazy sweaty body and damn I looked good all tied and sweaty. After a half hour and still drunk I heard my mom get home. She called out hey baby girl where are you it's girls night. I yelled back I was in my room and to come find me. Once she walked in I could tell she was tipsy too. She was drinking with her friends and had a friend drive her home.

Oh you’re not supposed to do this alone and you know it she said with a half serious half playful look on her face. Oh ya I said, well the moment hit me right and here I am. We both confessed we were tipsy and my mom sat in my computer chair. Hey I said aren't you going to untie or cover me up. Nope she said you need to learn. I didn't know how to feel, I was naked and helpless in front of my mom. Not totally crazy considering our relationship but she was tipsy and I didn't know what she would do. She told me she ordered Chinese and we would have a relaxing dinner by the pool. She excused herself to get in her bathing suit leaving tied up. He what about me I cannot eat like this I yelled. Dinner is not here and I'm not done with you she shouted back.

She was gone a few minutes. When she was gone I got a serious case of butterflies. I liked butterflies so you could say I was kind of excited to see what she had in mind. When she returned she was in her bathing suit a black 2 piece bikini that was pretty modest with a black cover over it. She also has a wooden cooking spoon in one hand and a drink in the other. She sat back in the computer chair and slid over next to me. What you got there I asked. She replied its ice tea and vodka offering me a sip from her straw. I took a long drink from her strong drink. I would need it if this was going down. This was my first time captive and to my mom to boot.

Let’s play a game she said. I'm going to leave you like this until dinner gets here. I'm going to ask you questions. Now if you lie or I think your lying you get this she said waving the spoon. Ya right mom I replied, you never even spanked me growing up like you’re going to.... Before I could finish what I was saying she smacked me in the left side of my belly. The wooden spoon with all the sweat hurt so much. You bitch I snapped. I had never called my mom such a name before we both stop shocked.

Oh ya she broke the silence. She rubbed my left upper thigh with the spoon. No mom don't do.....and she smacked me again. Damn that hurts I cringed. Any more names for me. No I replied. First question she said. Have you been up to anything else I should know about? She rubbed my left upper arm on the inside of my bicep. Ok okay if I tell the truth I don't get hit right I asked. She lifted the spoon to hit me again and I rushed out I went skinny dipping after volleyball. Smack! She hit me again and said you did what. I checked no one was around and I was in the pool mostly of the time only naked outside for seconds. Fine she said. Then she rubbed the spoon over my left stomach right over my first whack.

“Are you having sex?” She asked.

“Only with boyfriends I trust.”

And she asked. With protection pills and condoms. One night stands she asked as she raised the spoon. Never, I replied truthfully. Good girl she said. Now once again rubbing the spoon on my sore stomach she asked how were you grades last semester. One A, one C, rest B's. She smiled and smack. I don't like C's. It was a hard class.....smack she hit me again on my sore stomach. No excuses you need help get help school is too important. Anything else you want to know I asked. My mom paused to drink from her ice tea then offered me the straw. I finished it. Nope she said I'll let you keep the rest to yourself. There is nothing else I added I share everything with you. She looked at me and laughed damn your sweaty. She ran her finger tips in the sweat on my stomach then flicked it in my face.

Well it's hot and your beating isn't helping. What you don’t like a good smack. Stop it I begged. She began smacking me some more. My upper arms, upper legs and stomach. I pulled at me restraints like crazy and was shouting and laughing at the same time. She worked me over good. She must have got in 20 more smacks. It was both weird and fun. The drinks helped a lot. She then stopped and said food will be here any minute guess I should let you out. Ya I'm ready I added. Then she look at me with devilish grin or I could leave you for the delivery guy to see, like a tip. Oh I replied to her joke, ya what a rush let's do it!!! She smacked one last time on my left nipple. Fuck I screamed. Don't be silly I would never do that to you she said.

She released my left hand then walked out of my room. I freed myself and looked into my mirror I had little red marks all over. The spoon hurt in a good way. I have to admit I liked it. I couldn't find a bathing suit so I put on a robe. I went down stairs to ask my mom but the delivery guy knocked on the door. While my mom was paying, the guy was looking me up and down so I gave him a little show. Nothing too much just stomach and cleavage. When my mom saw me then saw the look at the delivery guy she barked at him, ok lover boy that's your tip. She turned to me and said get dressed and meet me at the pool before I get my spoon. Ok mom I replied.

I meet her at the pool in my pink bikini and we ate dinner in the pool. We had a few more drinks and I had to ask. Mom are we a little too weird? Maybe she replied but there comes a point as a parent you realize you kids are raised and they don't need you so much. So you can watch them leave or reach out to be a friend as well as a parent. I hope I can be a friend as well as your mom she said. Maybe on the list of people you called with news good or bad. I think we are there mom I said your always my first call mom. We finished dinner and drank into the morning. My mom took days to get over the hangover and I made sure to make every loud noise I could as payback for my beating.

Now my mom is still one of my friend as well as my mom. She is always my first call. When I finished school I called her first, when I passed my government RN exam I called her first, my first job mom first and when my heart is broken mom is my first call. Calls us weird call us gross don't care we are as close as any mother and daughter can be.

Grinandbareit
01 - Tied Twice in one Day!!! (mmff/f, f/f, self/f)
02 - Exploring self-bondage (self/f, f/f)
03 - Warm Summer Night Tug (self/f and f/f)