Elonix : A Close Call! (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Elonix : A Close Call! (M/F)

Post by JohnnyRockets »

[from Tied and True Tales, a site which is long gone but which lives on in the Internet Archive. I'm just posting one sample story here, you can read many more excellent ones at
https://web.archive.org/web/20080402055 ... eaders.htm
Most of the rest of the site is also preserved and can be browsed on archive.org]

A Close Call!
By Elonix

This is a true story, but I wrote in what my boyfriend would be thinking/feeling at times (note, I've changed our names to protect the guilty/innocent!).

Alright, so I'll start off by saying I'm 18 years old, and my boyfriend is 19. I am about 5'5'' with fairly long dark brown hair, and I weigh 104 lbs. My boyfriend says I have perfect breasts (size C-34), so I take that as a compliment. He is about 6'0'' with short brown hair, and a bit larger than average build. I'm not sure of his weight but I'd guess about 165 lbs. We have been seeing each other for just over a year now, and I have so much trust in him, except one night I really wondered...

It was Saturday around 8:00 P.M. and my boyfriend Mike had the house all to himself. His parents and sister went camping until Sunday night, so I was heading over there to spend a night alone with him. When I got there, he had already planned the night out.

"Okay Jessica, first off, we can watch this movie I rented, then we can either talk for a bit or watch some more TV, and then we can have some time to 'fool around'. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah that's fine," I said. Little did I know what, 'fool around' meant...

Time passed and eventually we got to our 'fooling around' time. I thought it was going to be another night of sexual activities until we got tired, but boy was I wrong. We started to fool around with each other for a bit, but when I heard what Mike said next, I was actually nervous for the first time in about half a year being with him. I had began to trust him over time, but all of the sudden I felt really uneasy.

"Jess, babe, can I ask you something? Please don't freak out, I've been wanting to ask you for a long time but now I've worked up the courage to ask..."

"Sure, ask away," I said with a little bit of a nervous sounding voice.

"Okay... here it goes... I love when we fool around, and don't get me wrong, the sex is amazing. But... I really want to tie you up."

I'm shocked at hearing this, but not wanting to make him feel even more embarrassed than he is already, I said, "Yeah, that's fine, but why?"

"I don't really know... maybe it's the whole 'me being in control' thing... If you don't want to be tied up Jessica I understand..."

Now I felt really awkward but Mike seemed so embarrassed and sad at this point so I told him that it would be fine if he tied me up. I also told him if I felt uncomfortable or wanted to be untied I would just tell him. He agreed. Mike said he would be right back, and I waited in his room in suspense. I kept thinking if he was actually serious or not, and my heart started beating faster and faster. Mike finally came back, only this time he was carrying a lot of thin white rope.

"Okay, I'd like you to stand up from the bed and face the opposite way from me. Put your hands behind your back."

"Mike, I kind of feel uncomfortable wearing nothing but a bra and thong." (I had my nice silk black bra on with matching thong).

"We are home alone all night, remember? No one can see you but me."

"Alright," I said.

I put my hands behind my back as he asked, and he began wrapping the rope around my crossed wrists vertically and horizontally, until I felt a little pull. I tried moving my hands just to test the ropes and they wouldn't move at all. It seemed impossible to break free.

"Okay, you've tied me up now. How long do I have to be like this for?"

"Oh Jessica, I've just barely started! I planned on tying you up more than that you know."

Now I started to panic a little bit, but I assured myself I've been with him for over a year now, so I trusted him.

"Alright Mike, but you owe me dinner and a movie for this!"

Mike agreed to the dinner and movie, and began tying me up again. He knelt down and wrapped my ankles in the thin white rope as well, and tied them tight. Now I tried pulling one foot free, trying to balance myself as well, but there was absolutely no way I'd get my feet free. Mike now carried me a couple feet over to his bed and laid me on my stomach. He then started wrapping rope around my legs - right above my knees, and tied that tight too.

"Almost done tying you up Jess."

I said okay, but I was really thinking about how fast I wanted this to be over. It was odd that I was getting a little wet, but it seemed uncomfortable to be tied up at first. Mike then grabbed my feet and pulled them back, close to my hands. He told me to keep my feet there. As I obeyed mindlessly, he began to tie a rope from my hands to my feet, and when he was done, he told me to try escaping.

I was lying on my stomach, with my hands, feet, and knees tied up tight, and hog-tied. All I could do was move a little bit. I thought about trying to roll onto one of my sides, but that would get me no where. So I continued to struggle free, well, TRY to struggle free. As I squirmed for another 30 seconds or so, I asked Mike, "What now?"

"Oh, nothing... I just wanted to see you try to struggle free, but let me just add one thing."

Wow, I thought to myself, 'What else could be missing?'

Mike came in with a small washcloth and a roll of duct tape.

"What are you doi..." but before I could finish he shoved the small washcloth in my mouth. Mike told me not to worry, he'd take it out after, he just thought it would be complete with a gag. I tried to say something to him but all that came out was 'mmmph' sounding noises. He cut off a piece of duct tape and put it over my mouth, then another, and then one more.

"Are you okay? I mean, are you comfortable enough?"

"Mmmm! Mmmmph!" I said.

"Hmm, okay well nod your head if you mean yes."

I nodded. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I was used to being in the position I am now.

"Alright Jess, I'll be right back in about 10 minutes. I just need to drive somewhere quick."

My eyes opened wide and I kept trying to yell at him to untie me but he couldn't understand any of my 'mmmphs' as he walked out of the door. Great, I thought... now I'm stuck on my boyfriend's bed, alone in his house, bound and gagged. I tried to free myself for about 5 minutes until I realized it was pointless. I heard the door open, so I tried shouting through my gag in case Mike could hear me from downstairs.

"Mike! Are you home? We are back from our camping trip early because of the horrible weather. Mike!"

I swear, I thought my heart stopped. I immediately started to panic and try to escape. I was hog-tied and gagged, wearing only my bra and thong, on my boyfriend's bed, and his parents and little sister were downstairs. Could this be ANY worse? To my luck, I heard the door open again, this time it was Mike.

"Oh hi Mike! Where were you?"

Mike's heart started racing as he noticed his parents home early and ran upstairs as fast as he could while saying "I was at a friend's house but came back because I'm feeling really sick." (That was a lie, of course, to this day I still don't know where Mike drove to).

The door swung open and Mike ran over to me. I began to 'mmph' at Mike as a hint to take my gag off, but he left it on. He put his arms under me and quickly carried me to his closet. He put me on his closet floor and shut the door.

"Be quiet please! I'll come untie you when it's safe."

I heard Mike's bedroom door shut. Mike must have ran to the bathroom and pretended to be sick because I could hear his mom talking to him from the hallway. Then I heard his mom walk downstairs again. Mike found out his parents were going out for supper and asked if him and his sister wanted to come. Mike refused, (if he didn't refuse I would have killed him), so soon enough his family went out for supper. Mike ran up the stairs and opened the closet. I had been in there for a couple hours so I was pretty mad. I started to 'mmph' violently through my gag at Mike.

"I'm soooo sorry Jess! I had no idea they were coming home early! I'm so glad they didn't find you!"

Mike ripped off the strips of duct tape and I spit out the washcloth.

"Mike! Untie me now so I can kick your ass! That was so close! You know how scared I was?"

"I know I know, I'm really sorry."

Now he just seemed really upset, and I knew it wasn't his fault, so I began to settle down. As he untied me we talked a bit, and later on I told him I was actually aroused at some points from being tied up. He was so happy to hear that, and wondered if he could tie me up again sometime. I told him yes, except in a more safe place.

The End!
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Nice story
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic