Roger : 01 - How I got into it (m/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Roger : 01 - How I got into it (m/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Roger's stories
01 - How I got into it
Story index at the bottom

By Roger

Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi!, Im new on this board, I'm going to post how all started.

When I was 14 years old (I'm now 17), I went to a friend's house, his name is Martin, after hanging out, we were at his room, both of us lied on his couch and started talking about stuff. After a while, Martin's brother, Zack (he was 15 years old at that time) came in, look at us and asked if we wanted to play "the game".

-What game?- I asked.

Martin explained me that he and his brother always tied up each other, usually after losing a bet or just for fun, then he asked me if I want to play, I wasn't sure so I told him not, but if he wanted to play I could watch him. He said sure and Zack went for their equipment - by the way, we were alone at their house.

After a while he came back with ropes and duct tape (I was getting curious about the subject) while Martin explained me that he was going to get tied up in his boxers (so he could get "tortured") and, if he couldn't get out in 10 minutes he got tortured, then he got stripped down to his boxers and lied face down on the floor, Zack grabbed the ropes and started tying his hands to his back, then he tied his ankles together, his knees together and wrapped rope around his chest and stomach, he finished gagging him with duct tape.

-Roger, are you sure you don't want to be tied up?- asked me Zack once he finished with Martin. After thinking it I decided to try it, so I said yes.

Zack ordered me to get stripped down to my boxers, then he proceed to tied me up and gagged me like Martin.

-Ok guys, you have ten minutes!- said Zack once the two of us were tightly tied, we started struggling, since I was new and I wasn't sure what to do I kept rolling on the floor trying to loose some knot while Martin worked on the knots of his wrists. After the 10 minutes, neither of us had managed to undo any of their bonds.

-Torture time!- said Zack and untied Martin, then he retied his hands to his front and took of the gag, he took Martin to the closet, there was an horizontal bar for hanging the coats, there Zack tied his brother's hands to the bar, then he tied his ankles and knees together.

-Do you wanted to be torture?- Zack asked me, I nodded with my head.

-Okay, as you wish- said Zack and return to Martin.

-Hey! Why don't you ask me if I want to be torture?- protested Martin

-Because Roger is new in this, the next time he gets tied up and didn't escape in 10 minutes I will torture him, now I'm going to show him in what consists our tortures- said Zack while regagging Martin with more duct tape, the he explained me that the torture depends on the mood of the person, and the motive of the game (a bet, a revenge or just for fun).

-Torture 1... tickle!- said Zack, and he started tickling his brother, Martin kept laughing through the gag and struggling against the ropes, after two minutes, Zack stopped and went down stairs, we stared there looking at each other, finally he came back with a glass full of ice cubes.

-Torture 2... Ice in your underwear!- he said and started putting the ices in Martin's boxers. He kept struggling, laughing and saying things through his gas like "I hate you" or something like that, once he finished, Zack opened one drawer and took out a camera.

-Torture 3... Pics or video!- he started taking pics of his brother (Martin was beginning to get pissed), once he finished he put off the camera (not before telling me that he would send me the pics).

-Torture 4... Nipple torture!- he took out a pair of cloth pegs and put them on Martin's nipples (he never stopped nodding with his head),then he continue twisting the pegs (which made Martin scream), once he finished, he took of the pegs.

-Torture 5... is something you use after you are really mad with someone (I have used only one time after Martin tell my mom that I killed her plants) its hot wax! you put a candle near his chest and let the hot was fell on it, its the perfect torture, it hurts him, but it didn't leaves a burn on his skin- said Zack, after this he proceed to explain me what to do once we finished.

-Once you have finished, don't untied him, just untie his hands or let a tool so he can free by himself like a pair of scissors or something like that- he said, then he untied my hands and Martin's hands and leave.

-So what do you think?- said Martin once we got free and were getting dressed.

-I don't like it- I said

-You mean that all this torture was for nothing!- said Martin a little pissed.

-I was joking!- I said- I can't wait to tie you up

-Not if I tied you first!- said Martin and we both laughed, we decided to take revenge first on Zack, but that's for another day.