Dungeon Master : 02 - Tessa Gets Roped In (mF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dungeon Master : 02 - Tessa Gets Roped In (mF/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dungeon Master's stories
02 - Tessa Gets Roped In
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]DungeonMaster[/mention]

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:39 pm

Tessa Gets Roped In

Tessa was another British au paire in the United States at the same time as Jean. Tessa was taller than Jean, she had dirty blonde, straight hair down to her just passed her chin. At the time Jean and Tessa were best friends. I’m not sure if this episode falls before or after our pirates game. We were watching television in the usual spot. I think it was an Inspector Gadget marathon. You can see where this is going I’m sure. Penny got tied to a chair and Jean exclaimed “That’s exactly what the boys did to me!”

“Really?” said Tessa, incredulous.

“Yes! Al, tell her.”

“It wasn’t exactly like that,” I said.

“Close enough!” said Jean. Tessa was laughing her head off.

“I have to see this!” she said in between laughs, “Boys, would you tie Jean up for me?”

“WHAT?” Jean yelled over Tessa’s giggling.

“You’ve done it before, I’ve never seen that in real life,” said Tessa.

“Why don’t we tie you up then? You can learn what it’s like!” said Jean.

“Oh no, you aren’t really…” said Tessa.

“Get her,” said Jean. I charged Tessa with the intent to hand-gag her but she stopped me by grading my wrists. So Jean struck from Tessa’s right and hand-gagged Tessa. Jean was obviously happy to be on the other end of such an attack.

“I notice Al does this every time he wants to tie up some one,” said Jean. Tessa grunted something the sounded like “what.” Then grunted what may have been “how often do you tie people up” to me, although it was fairly garbled. She did retain her accent. We were at a stalemate. Jean had Tessa but Tessa had me. Jean decided that situation was weaker and released Tessa’s mouth in favor of her hands.

“Now you’re got,” Jean said.

“I have Al.” The stalemate continued. “Al, I’m going to let you go, so you can get Jean, okay?” said Tessa.

“Okay” I said.

“What, you traitor!” said Jean. I may be a lot of things, but traitor was never one of them. Treacherous, yes. Once free I hand-gagged Tessa, a demonstration of my true colors.

“Oo lttl at!” Tessa grunted. “You little rat!” she said after I removed my hand and went to get the nylon rope. Jean was wrestling with Tessa to get her hands behind her back. Tessa might have actually been able to get free eventually. I helped her get Tessa’s wrists together in front, and tied them together there.

“What are you gonna do exactly?” she asked.

“We’re going to tie your legs together, tie your arms to your body and put a gag in you mouth so you can’t talk,” said Jean.

“What, don’t put anything in my mouth!” she said. Jean hand-gagged her.

“Oh be quiet.” Tessa grunted some more while I bound Tessa’s ankles. She had a pair of black leather boots on. Jean helped me tie Tessa’s arms to her body.

“Do you have to gag me?” said Tessa.

“Yes,” Jean said. She wanted to do the honors and picked up the cloth that she had been gagged with way back when.

“What are you going to do?” asked Tessa.

“Tie it in your mouth,” Jean answered.

“Do you have to?”

“Yes!” Jean sharply said. And then cleave-gagged Tessa. Tessa sat their glaring at us. I lost interest in TV and imagined that Jean and I were kidnapping Tessa for ransom. She did not stay tied up long though. Jean ungagged her and untied her.

“What do you think?” Jean asked as she untied her friend.

“I don’t what all the fuss is about. It wasn’t so bad,” said Tessa.

“You can’t move,” said Jean.

“I wasn’t really trying, was I?”

Jean and Tessa were not the sort of people to hold a grudge. When Tessa later learned that I had not been tied up yet, she thought it would be fun for all three of us to get tied at once. Her solution was to bring in another friend.