TheDoctor : 02 - The Day of Tie-Up Games (fm/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDoctor : 02 - The Day of Tie-Up Games (fm/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDoctor's stories
02 - The Day of Tie-Up Games
Story index at the bottom

By The Doctor

Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:57 am

The Day of Tie-Up Games
(Part 1 of 3)

As in the other two stories, this happened when I was 12 (I’m 15 now by the way), and involves my two friends – Josh (12) and Millie (13).

Until now, when playing these games I had always kind of been on Millie’s ‘side’ (as she was a bit more hesitant about playing these games than me and Josh) and we had gone against Josh, but when I invited them around my house the next time, they had joined forces and decided I was to be their victim. As they came in, Josh quickly grabbed my arms behind my back and snapped a pair of those metal kids handcuffs on my wrists. I asked them what they were doing and they replied that they had decided today was going to be my torture day (no one was going to be in the house all day so I believed that they meant it). By the way, I was wearing a pair of navy blue shorts that stopped just above the knee, and a white t-shirt with ‘England’ on the front.

“What shall we do with him first?” Millie asked Josh, and they both grinned.

“How about…” I began but Millie put her hand over my mouth, and Josh pulled a roll of tape from his pocket. A few seconds later and I was gagged with two strips of tape, “mmmphing” at them helplessly.

They took me outside into the back garden after that and sat me down on one of the wooden benches we have with a metal armrest at each end. They un-cuffed me quickly then, with another pair of handcuffs (both pairs had had the safety catches filed off by the way) cuffed one hand each to the armrests, so I was sitting down with my arms stretched out to either side. Then they began tickling me, especially my armpits which were exposed by my arms being outstretched. I laughed under the gag and wriggled uncontrollably, the handcuffs rattling loudly. Then, they stopped abruptly and began walking away. “Mmmmphh!!!” I shouted at them.

“We’ll be back soon,” Millie called, and they both went indoors, leaving me outside (where, to my annoyance, it was pretty cold). As the back door shut, I struggled manically, trying to break the handcuffs but they were tougher than they looked.

Around 25 minutes later they came back, and as they took off the handcuffs and peeled off the tape I thought it was over. But it was only just beginning…

Next story – The Day of Tie-Up Games (Part 2 of 3): ‘Bed Tied’

Please post any replies/comments – I love to hear them!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:00 am

The Day of Tie-Up Games
(Part 2 of 3)

Previously: my two friends Millie (13) and Josh (12) left me (12) bound and gagged outside. Now they have brought me inside, and the torture continues…

As I stood in the kitchen rubbing my hands, trying to get some circulation into them, Millie patted my shoulder and said, “Right, you look cold, I think it’s time for you to go to bed.”

I opened my mouth to protest but the tape went on again, this time four strips that went from ear to ear. They pushed me upstairs to my bedroom, dumped the duvet and pillows on the floor, and then pushed me onto the bed. It was warm in my bedroom, and the sudden heat made my cold cheeks turn red. “Oh look,” Millie said to Josh, “He looks hot now.”

“He won’t be needing this then will he?” said Josh, and while Millie stopped me from fighting back, Josh stripped off my t-shirt. I grunted angrily, not really the first person to take my clothes off in front of my friends. Then they told me to lie down on the bed, and I did (starting to enjoy this). Millie tied my hands to the bed’s headrest with handkerchiefs and Josh bound my ankles, knees and thighs with ties from my wardrobe. As I looked down at my bound feet I noticed the small bulge in my shorts and I began lifting my legs up, trying to disguise it. However, Josh saw me moving and shoved my legs back down, which was when he saw the lump. He laughed and showed Millie it too, and my face began glowing red with embarrassment.

“I think he’s enjoying this,” Millie commented. “Okay, tickle time.”

After five minutes of tickling I had tears rolling down my face from laughing so much. Millie was gently running her fingers along with feet, while Josh was performing a tickle move on my stomach which he called ‘the spiders’ – where he started tickling with one finger, or one ‘spider’ (I know, crazy, don’t ask), and gradually used more and more fingers until all ten were moving around on my stomach, every touch making me twist and squirm in my bonds.

Finally, they stopped, and while they went downstairs to grab something to eat, I was left tied to my bed, wondering exactly what they had in store for me next…

Next story – The Day of Tie-Up Games (Part 3 of 3): ‘In the Nick of Time’

Please post any replies/comments – I love to hear them!

Note from Canuck : I'm missing the last part, unfortunately!
Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Larzade »

Here's the last part, in its original form:

Postby Daniel » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:29 am
Originally Posted by: TheDoctor

Previously: my two friends Millie (13) and Josh (12) left me (12) bound and gagged outside then tied me to my bed and tickled me. Now the day is drawing to a close, my mum is due to be home shortly, and the torture concludes (for this day at least!)!

As I lifted up my head, I gazed at the clock and saw there was only around 45 minutes until my mum was due to get home. As much as I enjoyed the tying up and tickling and stuff, I didn’t want my mum to see me like this - it would just be too embarrassing.

About 10 minutes later, Josh and Millie came back and released me, but still kept my hands tied. I managed to push the tape off my lips at last and told them about my mum returning home soon.

“That’s not our problem,” Millie replied, and they both took me back downstairs. They had taken a chair from the kitchen (a wooden one with no armrests) and placed it in the centre of the room. They told me to sit down and glancing again at the time, I asked them if we could finish before my mum came home. They said the’d think about it and I went to sit down. But before I did, Josh gagged me again, and Millie held my arms firmly as Josh reached and pulled down my shorts. I grunted furiously and fought to get free but they pushed me into the chair and began taping my legs, arms and chest to it with masking tape.

My face had gone red, redder than before as the bulge in my black briefs was even more obvious. They stepped back after using the entire roll of tape to secure my legs, arms and torso to the chair, before sitting down on the sofa to watch TV. I grunted loudly and “mmphhed” again and again, twisting and shuffling about in the chair, trying to break the tape. But it held. I craned my neck round to look at the clock. FIVE MINUTES.

Desperately, I began struggling to get free, rocking around in the chair and grunting with effort. In under five minutes, my mum would walk in and find her son clad only in black (bulging) briefs, bound and gagged to a chair. Suddenly, the tape around my wrist tore, and I gave a little “mmph” of victory. I began freeing my other hand, then the rest of my body. My heart gave a loud thud as I heard footsteps on the doorstep outside, and as the key began turning in the lock, I broke free of the masking tape and dashed upstairs, scrambling up the stairs in only my slightly damp briefs.
I made it, just.

Next story: Three in a Row
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic