Harry the Horse : Photo Shoot (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Harry the Horse : Photo Shoot (M/F)

Post by JohnnyRockets »

[probably from Bob's site. Added a title]

Okay, this all started because of a completely innocuous picture. I was taking a photography class and had taken a photo of two of my friends, Sandy and Beth. They were both sitting in a folding chair, and Beth had a braided hair band on her wrist, which was propped on the chair back. I had taken the photo, along with several others, to work with me, and I was showing them to one of my co-workers. He came across the photo in question and asked me if the two girls in the picture were tied up. I said "No!" and he kept going.

A few days later, I was having lunch with Sandy, and I mentioned my co-worker's comments. She looked at me and said "You know, that would be a good idea for a photo shoot." And my heart leapt into my throat!

I had always thought Sandy was cute, and I had sometimes thought about tying her up, but I never approached her about it because I thought it was just too weird a thing to do. But now she seemed to be suggesting that we do it for real.

She continued, "I think it'd be a good idea. You could do a study of ropes and knots," I choked back the tea in my mouth "and it would be really dark and gothic." I was absolutely floored. But, I played it cool. "Yeah, that sounds interesting." I said, as I took another bite of hash browns to keep from jumping up and down in my seat.

We said no more about it that day, but two days later, my curiosity got the best of me, and I went to talk to her. "Remember that idea you had for the photo shoot?" I asked. She said "Yeah." "Would you be willing to be the subject for it?" "Yeah, sure. When do you want to shoot it?" "How's tomorrow night for you?" "That's cool." "Okay, I'll meet you here at school and we'll go to your place," I said. I then left to get my supplies.

The next day I went to Sandy and Beth's apartment with my implements of destruction in hand. The three of us made dinner, talked for a while, and then decided to get down to business. I asked Sandy to dress in a pair of shorts and a long sleeved t-shirt. It was something that she used to wear quite frequently, and I often fantasized about tying her up in this same get-up. She found the clothes and when she emerged from the bathroom, Sandy was wearing a dark green long-sleeved t-shirt, white cut-off shorts, and a pair of low-rise tennis shoes. I nearly melted. I suppose I should mention that this was around November, where it tends to get a bit chilly after sundown, even here in the South.

Sandy sat down on the bed and had one last cigarette before we got down to business. First I tied her hands in front of her and took a few photos. Then I tied her feet together and took a few photos. Sandy has this trick where she can put her wrists together and move them from the front to behind her body without separating them. I got her to try it, and with some difficulty, she eventually managed to do it. I then added another rope, tying it around her arms and chest. She kidded me about tying her breasts, but I went about my business making the knots and making sure everything was secure. She commented on how tight everything was, and then I went into my bag of tricks again.

I pulled out a piece of white cloth I had cut from a t-shirt and had folded over to make a long narrow strip. Sandy's eyes widened as she looked at the cloth, then they narrowed as she sarcastically asked "I guess that's gonna be my blindfold, huh?"

"Not exactly," I said as I walked up to her (she was standing up at this point) and wrapped the cloth around her mouth. I might have stuffed her mouth, but I decided that she wasn't normally the bondage type, and she'd have probably freaked. She was still able to talk, but not too loudly.

I then took another photo of Sandy standing before me, now bound and gagged. Beth tapped me on the shoulder and asked "Wouldn't it look better if her hair was over the gag some?" I had to admit, she was right. I pulled several strands of Sandy's long brown hair from under the gag and gave it a suitably disheveled appearance. I took several more pix of Sandy in this predicament, as well as sitting and lying on her bed. Beth (who was taking photography with me) also took a shot, of me tying Sandy up.

I then untied Sandy and let her rest for a second. When she was ready, I then grabbed a long piece of rope and said "Lie down on your stomach." She did, and I took her hands and tied them behind her. When I began tying her feet together, Sandy groaned "Oh, God, I knew this was going to happen." I hogtied her and took more pictures, at one point having to play the rescuer for a second. I asked Sandy to struggle against the ropes for a second, and she did, unaware that she was near the edge of the bed. When she teetered at the brink, she let out a muffled scream as she nearly fell to the floor. Luckily, I had the presence of mind to forget how sexy she looked fighting her bondage and leapt to catch her as she fell.

After another rest period, I grabbed a kitchen chair and tied her to it. At that point Beth's lover Alice walked into the apartment. She took one look at me and at my helpless subject and burst out laughing. Sandy growled beneath her gag. I just laughed as Beth and Alice walked into the living room, and I continued taking pictures of my voluntary captive. I took up more pictures and asked Sandy "Do you know what's next?"

"Let me guess," she replied "you want me to try to move around while tied to this chair."

"No," I said, "I've got something else in mind."

I untied her from the chair and retied her hand, foot and chest to get some more pictures on the bed. Then I went for the last bit.

Along with the smoother cotton ropes I had been using, I also had brought along with me a 50-ft. length of hemp rope I had found in my garage. It was old and rough, and I was squeamish about even bringing it along. But I decided that even with her constant complaining through her gag, Sandy was ready for the final position.

After untying her from her previous bondage position, I had Sandy stand up. I then took the hemp rope and coiled it around her body. Once I had her tied, she hopped over to a nearby full-length mirror to examine herself. She was a bit freaked out. Just then her cat came up and clawed her on the leg. Sandy yelped and I chased the cat away. I then lay my captive on the floor and prepared to resume the shoot.

Just then, the phone rang. Beth ran to answer it and entered the room. "It's Brad," she said to Sandy. Brad is Sandy's boyfriend. Sandy mumbled something to Beth and Beth spoke into the phone "Sorry, Brad, but she can't come to the phone... she's all tied up right now." I tried to ignore the corny jokes, but Sandy managed to wriggle a hand free of the bonds and removed her gag before answering the phone. She spoke to Brad for several minutes before hanging up.

I retied her bonds, this time making damn sure that they were extra tight, and gagging her to the point that she could only mmmph. I took up the rest of my film with her in this predicament (bound and gagged on the floor), and finally released her. Sandy got changed out of her clothes and into something more appropriate to go over to Brad's, but not before kissing me and telling me "I love you."

When I ended up showing her the pictures from the session, she freaked at first, but after looking through them a few times, she thought they were kind of cool. I also found out many months later that Beth was into BDSM. Had I known that, I might have gotten a two-for-one deal. Oh well, que sera sera.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great story. Sounds like you did an excellent job of remaining cool and calm. Not an easy task under the circumstances. Thanks for posting!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic