TomFr : 02 - Tying up Valery (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TomFr : 02 - Tying up Valery (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TomFr's stories
02 - Tying up Valery
Story index at the bottom

By Tom

Thursday, March 9th 2006 - 02:16:39 AM

Tying up Valery

I'll post part 2 of A First Time for Everything later, this one just came up.

This just happened, less than 5 hours ago. None of the classrooms we were in had any chairs, because the chairs are all in the exam rooms.

New character, Valery, 17 F. I playfully hold a grudge against her for beating me by 3 marks in Additional Maths.

This involves me, Tsei, Valery and one of her friends.

We were hanging around in an empty classroom, when Tsei being his usual maniac self, got Valery hyper. Tsei now knows I keep a large number of strings in my bag, and a whole roll of yarn if I want to cut more. So he grabbed her hands, holding them together and said "Restrain the prisoner!"

So I then grabbed her hands, and tied them behind her back, little did I know that knot would not open for the next 2 hours ;)

Valery sort of struggled for a few mins, before siding it was hopeless. The bell rang and so we had to go find another classroom. I was going to untie her, but she pulled her hands away... =D

So me, Tsei and her friend followed her out (she opened the door with her hands pulled to the side of her waist) all the way across the school. No one saw us because we usually go from outside, in the car park.

We went into another class, then Tsei decided to see how ticklish she was. She kicked Tsei, where it hurts, sat down really really slowly, then told me to tie her ankles... =D again

I told her to roll her over to the side, then tied the extra loose string from her ankles to in between the 2 loops around her hands, making a hogtie with about 15-20 inches of string.

And she sort of stayed like that while me and Tsei got a great idea, to take pictures (a ton of them, all hi-res, sorry but I can't upload them to show anyone) of her, for our school day in a few weeks in which all the classrooms in a corridor are going to be in the "haunted" theme, one of them with Tsei and me as evil magicians, kidnapping, torturing and killing people (Not for real). So we decided to take pictures of her, to put on the walls.

I took some pictures while Tsei to the art class to get some blood-colored paint, dark powder to simulate bruises, and some other stuff. For the next 1 hour 40 mins, Tsei and I took turns rubbing blood on her face, arms and legs (below the knee, she was wearing a skirt and a t-shirt, and yes I stayed below the knee) and taking pictures. It took us 1 hour 40 mins because she kept distracting us with idle conversation, and we sat down with the camera and paint for a few mins every few mins and started chatting.

When we did let her go, 15 mins before school let out, she looked like a living corpse, so I took 3 blurry pics as she got up, with pieces of cut string all around and over her.

On the day when me and Tsei are evil magicians (and I get to point a fake gun at teachers), we will re-enact a kidnapping, torture (FAKE!) and a killing (FAKE!) involving a girl, chances are Valery, and any member of the audience. Meaning, we will tie and untie her every 15 mins, for about 8 hours minus the occasional break and stuff. ;)

The storyline (15 mins) involves me and Tsei kidnapping, tying up, prodding with a rubber knife and prodding with a rubber knife with the blade covered in food coloring, Valery in a real classroom environment, in which a female student pretending to be a teacher is showing the other members of the audience, "students", on a "large TV" (me, Tsei and Valery behind a large plastic screen) the kidnapping and whatnot of some student. Me and Tsei will then exit the TV (climb out the window), come in to the class room from the main door, and I grab the "teacher" while Tsei "stabs" her.

All words in " " are not what really happened/will happen, its storyline related, what we are making the audience think happened. So no torture (unless we annoy her by poking her a lot), no one dies, etc.

TomFr