Sandra Davis : 07 - Alice: the beginning of my second bondage summer (FF/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Sandra Davis : 07 - Alice: the beginning of my second bondage summer (FF/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Sandra Davis's stories
07 - Alice: the beginning of my second bondage summer
Story index at the bottom

By Sandra Davis

Monday, February 13th 2006 - 03:57:16 PM

Alice: the beginning of my second bondage summer

Hey everyone, it's been a wile. I've been busy with school, (and was tied up by my roommates pretty much the entire time I was home.)

This happened about a year after my first bondage summer. I was once again spending the summer with Lisa and her roommates. I waited all school year and couldn't wait to be tied up. I was only tied up once since that summer (by Lisa during Christmas), and was wanting to feed my hunger for being my cousin's prisoner again. However, during the first week we didn't get to play much tie up games during that first week, because Lisa, Tammy & and Laura had to work. They worked last year but for some reason they couldn't ask for as much time off, and they were usually working late.

One day I couldn't stand it any longer and finally ask Kelly to tie me up. Kelly first knocked on Christa's door and dragged her to Lisa's place. When we got to the house I went to Lisa's room and grabbed some rope and a few gags. I went back downstairs and handed the rope to Kelly, turned around and put my hands behind my back. As she was tying me the doorbell rang.

I hid myself behind the couch so that the person at the door couldn't see me and asked Christa to answer it. When she opened the door, I heard the voice of the 7th member of our bondage circle, Alice, asking if my cousin or her roommates were home. Alice was my cousin's neighbor who had moved into the house next door just shortly after I left, and joined our little circle while she was visiting one day. During Christmas, Lisa had told me about her, and I met her on the first week of this year. Christa knew her, so she let her in. Remembering that Lisa had also told me that she was part of the circle, I stood up to greet her.

Alice was a beautiful woman of 31, she had hair that went down to her shoulders and stood about 5'6, taller than Tammy, but not quite as tall as Lisa. In any case she asked what we were doing, which to me looked totally obvious considering I had my hands tied behind my back. But Christa just answered, "We're tying Sandra up."

Alice just chuckled, and walked to the kitchen to set a few videos she barrowed from Tammy on the table. "Sandra," Alice started, "I hear you also play these games with Lisa, Tammy and Laura."

"Yup," I replied, "But they're so busy with work these days, we haven't got to do this very often."

Alice gave me a chuckle of sympathy than said, "Hey, how would you like it if I took you to my place and tied you there?"

All three of us, myself, Kelly and Christa (who was more enthusiastic about bondage than the previous year), jumped for joy at the sound of Alice's words. Kelly and Christa called their parents thinking they'd just get permission to stay for a few hours, but their parents, being as cool as they were, told them that they could stay over night. I don't think neither Kelly nor Christa told them that they were going to be staying at Alice's house though. None of our parents, not even Kelly's who ALMOST caught us on numerous occasions, knew we played these games.

Kelly and Christa ran back to their homes to get a few things for the night. Meanwhile Alice tightened my wrist bonds by putting a cinch between my wrists and pushed me out the back door. I was always nervous about being tied outdoors, even if it was not very noticeable. Fortunately we made it next door without being seen.

Once inside her house, Alice walked me into the living room where she got more rope, and some gags. She had me lay down on the floor. My attire for the day was a pair of blue jeans and a light blue shirt. The first thing Alice did was take off the Converse sneakers I was wearing, and then my socks. She then tied my knees together, then my ankles. She unlaced both of my shoes and used one shoe string to tie my thumbs together. She then turned me on my back so that she would tie my big toes easier.

Next, Alice told me to sit up and tied some rope around my upper and lower chest. She then told me to open my mouth, I opened it, she stuffed a handkerchief into my mouth and secured it with a cloth that she tied at the back of my head. After gagging me she took another strip of cloth and blindfolded me with it.

I couldn't see anything, only hear. As I sat against the wall, I heard the sound of my captor's footsteps, the sound of her sandals stepping on the tiles of the kitchen floor. And then the sound of some liquid being into a glass. I was left alone, the sound of a knock on the door meant that I'd soon have company.

To be continued...

Sandra Davis
SDRock_1@hotmail.com

LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Was there any more?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic