Kyle17 : 01 - First tied up (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Kyle17 : 01 - First tied up (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Kyle17's stories
01 - First tied up
Story index at the bottom

By Kyle17

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:36 pm

First tied up

Hi, I´m 17 y.o., I always like to be tied up, but I never had the opportunity until the last year.

I (16 at that time) went to my friend Drake's house. We decided to play basket. To make it mor interesting, Drake suggested that the looser will do wathever the winner wants. We agreed and started playing.

Finally Drake won 18-12. He took me to the garage (his parents were on a trip) and ordered me to take my shirt off. I was quite nervous but I had to obey, once I was shirtless, he make me stand on a small wooden box and put my arms over my head, then he took some ropes.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"What you think I'm doing?" - he answer- "I'm going to tie you up!".

He tied my wrist to a beam on the celling, then he tied my elbows together. I started cursing him and struggling. Finally, he got mad and took off my sneakers and socks. He put one sock into my mouth and the other around it. Now I was securely gagged.

"You know something? I always wanted this type of pants", he said pointing to my pants. Before I could react, he took them off, leaving me in my black boxers. Then he tied my ankles and knees together and finally, he pushed the wooden box so my toes barely touch the floor, then he took a bandana and blindfolded me.

"Now" - he said - "you have 30 minutes to escape". Then I heard him leaving the room.

Although I was enjoying it, I started struggling to get free. After half an hour, I was exhausted.

"So you give up?" he said.

I nodded with my head.

"Ok, but before I untied you, you have to pay a price!". After that, he took out the gag and started tickling my armpits, feet, legs, etc. Finally, after an hour of tickle torture, he untied my hands and I fell to the floor.

He started laughing then he untied my elbows. I thought it was over, but he took my hands to my back and retied them, then he untied my legs and feet and made me walk to his room. There, he tied my upper chest and retied my legs, then he make me lie on his bed and took out the blindfold.

"How does it feel?" - Drake asked me. I only groaned. "Really?" -he said- "I thought you were enjoying it!"

"And why did you think that?" I asked, he smiled and pointed my crotch. I turned red. "Don't worry" -he said- "I like it to!"

"Really?"

"Yes, look at this!" then he open a folder on his PC full of pics when he was 12 or 13, tied and gagged in different positions. We started talking about that, finally I ask if I could tie him, he agreed and untied me.

First I told him to strip down to his underwear, after some complain, we agree that that was fair so he stripped down to his dark red boxers, then I made him sat on a chair, I tied his wrists t the back seat, then tied his elbows and chest. I finished tying his ankles and knees to the chair legs and gagging him with 4 strips of duct tape.

I let him struggling while I went to the garage for my clothes. After I get dressed, I return to Drake's bedroom and started tickling him, he laughs hysterically. After half an hour I stopped, took my cellphone and started taking several pics. After that, I blindfolded him with duct tape and started playing on the computer while he was struggling and mmhhggging.

About six o'clock, my mom came to pick me up, I took of Drake's blindfold (he make a lot of mmhgggs) and untied his hands.

"Can you untie yourself?" I asked him.

He shook his head, so I left him and went home.

Later, that night, he told me by MSN that it took almost an hour for him to get free. We both laughed and agreed to play those games another time.

Well, this is my first story, after that day, we play more tied up games and eventually discover that some of our friends also like it too, but I will tell about that later.