TheDoctor : 05 - Tied and Gagged (self/f, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TheDoctor : 05 - Tied and Gagged (self/f, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TheDoctor's stories
05 - Tied and Gagged
Story index at the bottom

By TheDoctor

Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:21 am

Tied and Gagged - a Story in Three Parts

Part One: The Self-Tying Sister

This story is about three people, and how tie-up games takes control of a very long evening. Those three people are Helen, aged 14, who has brown-blond hair, her sister Kerry, aged 13, who has blond hair, and Helen’s boyfriend Jack, who is also 14, and has short spiky brown hair.

Helen had just returned home from school, and was still wearing her uniform – blue jumper over a white blouse, a short black skirt, and black tights. She collapsed into her favourite armchair, switched on the TV and sighed loudly. Finally, she could relax. The weekend lay before her, her parents were away until the next morning, and Jack would be staying the night. She smiled to herself as she thought of him, but her smile turned into a look of what might have been disgust as her sister Kerry hopped down the stairs.

“What are you doing you idiot?” Helen asked her sister.

“Mmph” Kerry replied, and jumped onto the sofa across the room.

Kerry’s hands and ankles were loosely bound with handkerchiefs, and some masking tape was stuck across her mouth. She was also wearing her school uniform still, although she had discarded her blue jumper, and was wearing white ankle socks instead of tights.

Helen looked at her bound sister for a second then concentrated back on the TV. She thought it was stupid, and sick. Kerry did not. She found it fun, and did it often. She tied herself whenever she could, not caring who was around. Helen had even tied her up herself a few times, especially when Kerry had offered either money or chocolate in return. Kerry had enjoyed it since she had been around seven or eight, relishing the feeling of utter helplessness that came with it.

“I hope you’re gonna stop that soon, before Jack comes over,” Helen said, “I don’t want him thinking I’m a freak.”
And then the doorbell rang. Helen glared at her sister then ran and opened the door.

“Hi,” said Jack, stepping inside. He had a rucksack slung over one shoulder.

“Hi,” Helen replied, and showed him into the living room.

Jack’s eyes alighted on Kerry almost instantly, and a slightly bemused smile crept onto his face. “Err, hi, Kerry.”
Kerry pushed her mouth forwards, then dislodged the tape on her lips with her tongue.

“Hi Jack,” she said brightly.

“Just ignore her,” Helen said, “I’ll be back down in a minute, I’ve just got to get changed,” and she dashed upstairs.

Jack dumped his rucksack on the floor and sat down opposite Kerry. She was wiggling around in her bonds, trying to get free.

“So…what’s with the tying up?” he asked.

“It’s fun,” she replied.

“Well, yeah it is I guess.”

“Have you done it before?”

“Yeah, loads.”

“Cool. You should tie Helen up.”

“Does she like it?”

“Well, no, but that doesn’t matter. I mean, if it’s you who does it, she probably wouldn’t mind.”

“Hmm, good idea Kerry.

“Go up now, while she’s distracted getting changed.”

“Okay…”

“Oh, Jack, could you do me a favour first?”

Jack turned. “What?”

“Tie me up properly?”

“Oh…fine, whatever.”

Jack reached and retied Kerry’s ankles, then her hands behind her back. Then he took a roll of tape that was lying on the coffee table and gagged her with three strips of tape. She “mmphhed” a “thanks” at him, and he left, creeping upstairs towards Helen’s bedroom…

--------------------------------
Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:14 am

Part Two: Hogtied Helen

Jack crept upstairs to Helen’s bedroom, clutching the roll of tape in his right hand. He peered around the half-closed door cautiously. Helen was still in her school uniform, gazing at her reflection in a mirror. Jack seized his chance. He hurried across to her and without pausing clamped his hand over her mouth and wrapped his other arm around her waist.

“Hmmph!” she exclaimed from behind his hand.

“Hi Helen,” Jack said cheerfully, “Thought we’d have some fun – Kerry’s idea. Now, I’m gonna take my hand away. Don’t scream.”

He removed his hand slowly and she exhaled.

“Jack, what are you doing?” she asked.

“Err, kidnapping you,” he replied, and grinned at her.

“Whatever,” she replied, feigning weariness, “Can I get changed first?”

“Okay,” he replied. “But I stay here, you’re not getting away. I’ll face the other way obviously.”

“Fine.”

As Jack turned around, Helen smiled a little despite herself. With Kerry, the idea of tie-up games and stuff like that was stupid, but with Jack…

Helen changed quickly into a white t-shirt and light blue jeans, then told Jack she was ready.

“Ooh, good,” said Jack, and told her to lie down on her bed, on her front.

She did so. Jack quickly looked around the room for some things to tie up his girlfriend with. He picked up a school tie and a few scarves and dumped them beside Helen.

“Don’t hurt me mister,” Helen said, sticking her tongue out.

“You better be quiet little missy,” said Jack, attempting to do a villain’s voice and failing badly, laughing instead.

“There’ll be no calling for help now.”

“Really?” said Helen. And she raised her head and began yelling “Help!”

Quickly, Jack got one of the scarves and tied it over her mouth, pulling it between her teeth and knotting it at the back of her head.

“Mmmphh!” she grunted, shaking her head in an attempt to dislodge the gag.

While Helen was distracted by the gag, Jack quickly ripped off some duct tape and bound her ankles with it, then tied her hands to her feet with the school tie, forcing her into a tight hogtie.

“How’s that?” Jack asked when he was sure she was securely bound, “Comfy?”

“Hmmph!” Helen shook her head and twisted around, trying to get loose.

Jack stared at his girlfriend’s legs, her muscles flexing as she struggled, then noticed her bare feet were sticking in the air, completely open to tickling.

He ran his fingers over them gently, and she screamed with laughter under the gag, wriggling in her bonds like a worm.

“Mpphh! MMMPHHH!!!”

Note from Canuck : The third part was missing from webarchives.org . Would anyone have saved it, by any chance? [mention]Larzade[/mention] , maybe?

Larzade
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Larzade »

I don't have this one saved, unfortunately.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic