Boywonder : 07 - Boywonder Caught By Aunt Again (FF/F, FFF/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Boywonder : 07 - Boywonder Caught By Aunt Again (FF/F, FFF/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Boywonder's stories
07 - Boywonder Caught By Aunt Again
Story index at the bottom

By Boywonder

Tuesday, March 28th 2006 - 09:51:43 AM

Boywonder Caught By Aunt Again

I had alot of tie up games/bondage adventures with my Aunt Liz as the Boy Wonder and this is another one. As I had mentioned in a previous post my aunt had started to use code words or phrases when she called to let me know she wanted to play a tie up game. Usually it was her calling and saying she needed me to "help her in her garden".

One Sunday afternoon I got her call and I rushed over to her place with my Robin outfit in my backpack of course. She invited me in with a smile and this time didn't waste any time and told me to go get changed. I happily rushed upstairs and found a spare bedroom and started to slip into my Boy Wonder garb. Excited and wondering what she had in mind this time out and wondering if she had invited anyone to help her nab the Boy Wonder. (Having invited some of her friends to join in our bondage games in the past)

I came clomping down the stairs and heard my aunt call me into the livingroom. I was surprised to see my aunt with two other women who I had not met before. They both smiled when they saw me dressed in my little Boy Wonder outfit.

My aunt introduced me to her friends Fran, a tall, slightly pudgy woman with long dark hair and looked like she was in her late 30's early 40's. She was dressed in black slacks and black t-shirt and her friend Deanna, a pretty blonde haired woman who looked about 20 - 21 and was wearing really short blue shorts and white t-shirt and had her hair tied up in pony tail. I felt a little awkward at first standing there dressed up as Robin as the two women looked me over. Fran commented "I made a great Boy Wonder." as she lit a cigarette. (Which I noted with delight of course)

My aunt explained that her friends had heard all about the Boy wonder and wanted to join the fun and of course I was pleased to have them join our tie up games. She told me to go in the basement and pretend I had snuck in and was snooping around and come back up in a few minutes and they would be ready. I nodded and dashed to the basement.

But I stayed at the top of the stairs and listened at the door. I could hear the women laughing and talking. I could hear Fran say I looked very cute in my Robin costume and she couldn't wait to catch me and get to tie me up which thrilled me, my heart already starting to pound with excitement at what was going to follow.

I went down into the basement and did I was told and started to get into character and "snoop around". I wanted to rush back upstairs, anxious to get caught and tied up again and of course my mind racing, trying to figure out how this tie up game would unfold this time. I imagined I had broken into to the gangs hideout.

I waited for what I thought was a good five minutes before creeping back up the basement stairs. I came to the door again and listened and could hear what I thought was muffled cries for help! I decided to just dash out and confront the "evil women" and flung open the door and leaped out and ran into the livingroom and to my utter surprise was met by the sight of Deanna tied up on the couch, hands bound behind her back and her slender ankles tightly bound with rope and she was cleave gagged with a pink handkerchief. She looked so good tied up on the couch. She looked at me wide eyed and I could barely make out her cries to help her. I stood for a second then blurted out, "Holy Damsel In Distress!" and rushed over to her. I assured her and told her I would have her free in a minute. I pulled off her gag first and she said something like, "Oh thank you Robin. Hurry please!" as I sat beside her and started to work on the rope around her wrists.

I asked her who did this to her and she told me she had been kidnapped by two criminals and that her father owned a Diamond company and they were gonna hold her for ransom. She said she was lucky that the Boy Wonder was there to save her and I would be rewarded. I just smiled and blushed a bit and finished freeing her hands and she started to untie her feet herself as I stood up watching her. I asked her where the criminals went as I glanced around the livingroom expecting my aunt and her friend Fran to come charging out at anytime to catch me. I had turned my back on Deanna and suddenly felt her right behind me and before I could turn around I felt an arm snake around my shoulder and felt my arm being yanked behind me forcibly. I was a bit caught off guard as she pulled me against her in a tight grip. "Surprise Boy Wonder!", she whispered as suddenly my aunt and Fran came walking into the livingroom. They were grinning as they saw me struggling in Deanna's arms.

"Ahh I see you rescued our prisoner Robin", they all laughed when she said that.

"You are so easy to trick Robin", added Deanna. "Gonna help me tie up our little do-gooder ladies?"

Fran came over and got the rope used to tie up Deanna off the couch and with Deanna's help they tied my wrists behind my back as my aunt watched. She told me their plan to lure the Boy Wonder into a trap worked perfectly and let out one of her evil half laugh/half giggle that I loved. Fran and Deanna shoved me down onto the couch and Fran started to tie my ankles tightly together (with great skill I noted.) As Deanna and Fran stood together watching with wicked smiles on their faces. My aunt mentioned to Deanna what a great "hostage" she had made and Deanna laughed and thanked her.

"You tricky fiends!" , I blurted out as I watched Fran work on my ankles.

She glanced up at me with a big smile as she knelt down by my feet.

"I think Boy Wonder here needs to be gagged ladies" cut in Fran.

My aunt came over and picked up the handkerchief and carefully folding it up into a two inch thick strip and sat down beside me on the couch as Fran stepped away, having finished binding my feet. She went to her purse on the coffeetable and grabbed a cigarette and lit it and watched as my aunt slipped the gag over my mouth and tightly knotted it off.

"There much better" added my aunt as she sat back on the couch beside me and accepted a cigarette offered by Fran who lit it for her with her lighter and stood beside the couch smiling at me as I lightly struggled, loving the fact I had been tricked and tied up again and by three women this time!

Deanna walked up and sat on the other side of me on the couch and playfully checked the ropes around my wrists and ran her hand through my hair.

"Ahhh poor little Robin all tied up. When will you ever learn not to be such a snooper hmmmmm?"

My aunt patted my knee and laughed and said she thought I liked being caught and tied up which prompted me to let out a little snort and shake my head no. Fran chimed in that she thought my aunt was right and laughed and added that she loved seeing me all trussed up in my little costume and asked the other two women what they should do with me now that they had nabbed me.

Deanna started to finger and tickle my ribs through my little red vest.

"I think we should tickle him to death" she suggested.

I am not overly ticklish except on the bottom of my feet but I let out a muffled giggle through the gag and Deanna laughed and tickled harder. I sat helpless with my aunt sitting right against me on the other side of me watching.

My giggling was muffled by my cloth gag as I squirmed as Deanna continued to tickle my sides. Fran stood watching as she smoked and my aunt started to eye up my feet. (She knew from past experience I was ticklish on the bottom of my feet)

"Ahh little Robin. The things we could do with you!" chimed in my aunt with a slightly menacing tone to her voice (which I loved)

"Yes we have all kinds of special plans for you Boy Wonder" added my friend aunt's friend Fran who seemed to be really enjoying seeing me tied up as the Boy Wonder.

My aunt then suggested taking me down to the "Tickle Torture" room. My eyes went big behind my little mask and all three women laughed. Fran scooped her hands under my arm pits and my aunt stubbed out her cigarette and grabbed my feet &I was lifted off the couch and while still tied up hand and foot carried down into the basement. I loved it, I loved the sensation of being carried while tied up in my little Boy Wonder outfit, helpless to do anything.

I was carried down into a little room in the basement and laid out on my back onto an old wooden table. My aunt left and came back with a huge coil of cotton rope. Deanna came in behind her carrying what looked like a couple of large feather dusters. She had a big smile on her face and she stood watching as my aunt and her accomplice Fran went to work using the long length of rope to start tying me down to the small table. They left me tied the way I was but started stretching rope across my legs & thighs and waist back and forth and under the table until I was very tightly lashed down to the table from my upper chest to my feet. Utterly helpless now, I could barely raise my head off the table to look down at the women who had now all gathered at my feet and I felt my little green boots of my Robin costume being removed & strained to see Deanna sliding them off and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Time for more tickle torture Robin" she told me removing the second boot.

She then picked up one of the dusters and my aunt had taken the other one. I let out a snort of distress through my gag and shook my head side to side and "mmmph'd" loudly through my gag bringing more laughter and taunts from the three ladies. They started to slowly tickle the bottom of my feet with the large feather dusters, increasing their tickling as I screamed with muffled laughter through the gag and bucked and squirmed on the table. Fran just stood back watching me be tickle tortured, smiling. I was soon crying from laughing so hard, tears rolling down my cheeks and they finally stopped their devious torture.

My aunt came over and bent down and asked if I had had enough. She then yanked my gag down off my mouth. She explained that they wanted some information from me, that they wanted the location of the Batcave. Fran came over and had an unlit cigarette in her hand and lighter in other. She stood beside my aunt and told me if I knew what was good for me I would do as they told me and give them the information they wanted then she lit her cigarette and blew a cloud of smoke around my head with obvious glee. I was loving it and played the brave sidekick to the hilt and blurted out they would never get any info out of me and that I would never tell them the location of the Batcave.

"We'll see about that Boy Blunder!", snapped my aunt.

She leaned down close to my face again and told me if I knew what was good for me I would do what I was told. I just stared back defiantely and my aunt and Deanna resumed their tickle torture of my feet and Fran came over at the head of the table I was tied on and blew another choking stream of white cigarette smoke over my face as I laughed and screamed from the delicious agony of having my feet tickled with the huge dusters until I started to manage to scream and beg them to stop, barely able to breath anymore from laughing so hard.

I lay there panting as Fran bend down and asked in a stern voice, "So Boy Wonder where is this famous Batcave of yours?" I boldly said, "In Gotham City of course." , Fran let out a laugh and my aunt scolded me for being a smart aleck after laughing too. After a few minutes my aunt announced they had more important things to do and they started to untie me (as always a major pang of disappointment ran over me, I hated when tie up games came to an end)

But of course I would look forward to many more tie up games as the Boy Wonder and my aunt as the evil villainess and her various friends playing her evil accomplices in the future.

boywonder

gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Loved the 3 on 1 tickle torture. I thought maybe he'd be tied up with Deana for.a.while. :(
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Loved the 3 on 1 tickle torture. I thought maybe he'd be tied up with Deana for.a.while. :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic