Sleeping Bag Bondage (both genders)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
humbled32
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by humbled32 »

Being bound in a sleeping bag is peaceful and comfy.
Last edited by humbled32 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago Here’s another session I got to do with my girlfriend. This time I’m the one who’s bound in the sleeping bag, plus a plush blanket is mummifying me underneath, held in place with a generous amount of duct tape!11B867DF-E6AE-416C-A576-2F9B83ECC1CF.jpeg
Thanks for making this thread “Great Again” lol. I think [mention]Gagfan[/mention] said it earlier downthread, but it’s been a long time since I’ve run across anything new or interesting. Very jealous of you switch setup. Enjoy it and if you’re up for it, I’m sure we’d all like to see more.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago Here’s another session I got to do with my girlfriend. This time I’m the one who’s bound in the sleeping bag, plus a plush blanket is mummifying me underneath, held in place with a generous amount of duct tape!11B867DF-E6AE-416C-A576-2F9B83ECC1CF.jpeg
I’m deeply jealous of your position there! Fantastic photo!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] Awesome pics my friend! Thanks for sharing them with us.

I’m really happy that you have a girlfriend who’s willing to partake in sleeping bag bondage. I hope she kept you in that bag for hours!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]flymiami[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] thanks for the compliments guys!

I’ll be sure to get some more photos, as I plan on doing this many times with her, and she is wonderfully accepting of this kink. As our bondage skills improve as well, you’ll be treated to some better looking photos as well haha
sleepingbagboi321
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sleepingbagboi321 »

Gaggedlad wrote: 5 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago That idea of the sleeping bag is appealing, but I wonder about covering your victim/partner entirely... Like it's practical vs visual... or the victim's pleasure against the tier's...( well, I know bondage can be an act of giving too...)
The " behave or I'll put you back in" threat makes it interesting anyway, especially if you choose victims with fear of being locked in...
There's a pretty popular video on the web (need to go through my favourites and send it to you) that's been going around for several years now. These two biker dudes catch a young guy jogging on the side of the road.
They knock him out with chloroform, drag him up into the back of their moving van. They cuff the young dude's wrists and ankles, stuff a big rag in his mouth and wrap duct tape around his face before zipping him up inside a green sleeping bag and trussing him up with rope.

They go out on what appears to be a long drive, with their kidnapped prisoner all trussed up and gagged in a green sleeping bag, on the floor of the moving van. Pretty hot video.

I'd love to see this!
I'd love to see this too. I know I'm late to the party, but I am super into sleeping bag bondage and would love for somebody to get me this video.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sleepingbagboi321[/mention]
Welcome to the forum, sleepingbagboi!

Nice to see a new face join our ranks.
Get a few posts under your belt, then we'll see about hooking you up to some sleeping bag vids ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sleepingbagboi321
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sleepingbagboi321 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @sleepingbagboi321
Welcome to the forum, sleepingbagboi!

Nice to see a new face join our ranks.
Get a few posts under your belt, then we'll see about hooking you up to some sleeping bag vids ;)
Sounds fair ;)
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

puffalover wrote: 3 years ago [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] Awesome pics my friend! Thanks for sharing them with us.

I’m really happy that you have a girlfriend who’s willing to partake in sleeping bag bondage. I hope she kept you in that bag for hours!
Shuffle, what bag is in your photo and which blanket did you use? Curious how you broached the topic with her as well.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]flymiami[/mention]

The bag in the photo is a Hyke and Byke Quandary bag. I have two, only one was used in this session, they’re rated to -10°C.

The blanket was a queen sized plush blanket, burgundy in colour, which I bought at Walmart.

As for broaching the topic with her, she knows about my love for bondage and certain more unique kinks. For me that was as easy as sitting down and talking to her, she’s very open minded. For the bondage I talked her through it because this is my ultimate fantasy bondage position. I was unfortunately left ungagged, but with more practice she’ll become more comfortable with what she’s doing and I’m sure she’ll shut me up if I tell her what to do :lol:
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago @flymiami

The bag in the photo is a Hyke and Byke Quandary bag. I have two, only one was used in this session, they’re rated to -10°C.

The blanket was a queen sized plush blanket, burgundy in colour, which I bought at Walmart.

As for broaching the topic with her, she knows about my love for bondage and certain more unique kinks. For me that was as easy as sitting down and talking to her, she’s very open minded. For the bondage I talked her through it because this is my ultimate fantasy bondage position. I was unfortunately left ungagged, but with more practice she’ll become more comfortable with what she’s doing and I’m sure she’ll shut me up if I tell her what to do :lol:
Thanks, friend. I’ve been looking about adding gear. Last girlfriend and I never made it far enough for me to get bags, just light rope play. One day, though.

Stoked for you and glad you have someone in your life who you trust like that.
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

I'm so glad that this thread got revived! I joined this forum mainly for sleeping bag bondage stories and went dormant agan for a while. Just got in a relationship, and I'm hoping to be able to sit down with her soon to fess up to always wanting to be tied and to tie up someone in a sleeping bag........or multiple :D

I have 5 mummy bags, 2 hybrid of down and synthetic, 3 down. Fingers crossed!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

[mention]downbagbondage[/mention]

Here’s hoping you get to asking her and that she’s receptive to the idea!

That’s a good collection of gear too, I hope to work my way up to that many bags in the future
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

The WinterShuffle wrote: 3 years ago @downbagbondage

That’s a good collection of gear too, I hope to work my way up to that many bags in the future
I think we might have to start with exploring bondage first. I've lightly brushed the idea, but she's said she wasn't into it.
I guess baby steps, but I remain hopeful!
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

downbagbondage wrote: 3 years ago

I think we might have to start with exploring bondage first. I've lightly brushed the idea, but she's said she wasn't into it.
5 is a solid number. I found myself not being able to justify more than the 3 I have without getting more into actual camping! But hey, that's also been on the list of things I want to try more of.
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

flymiami wrote: 3 years ago

5 is a solid number. I found myself not being able to justify more than the 3 I have without getting more into actual camping! But hey, that's also been on the list of things I want to try more of.
Lucky for me, I have the excuse of camping to invest in so many bags. My new found love of overlanding allows me to invest into more bags without suspicion.
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Lucky for me, I have the excuse of camping to invest in so many bags. My new found love of overlanding allows me to invest into more bags without suspicion.
I bet. One of the things that drew me to this site was finding the old canuck site and it's plethora of camping misadventures. Reminded me a lot of my own and fits quite nicely with the kink.

For now I have two REI down bags (Sub Kilo and Magma 10) and an older Lafuma I got for actual camping a long time ago.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just checked out the bags you mentioned for reference, they look fantastic! The one I really want to add to my collection is The North Face Inferno. Layering the two bags I’ve got inside that monster of a sleeping bag sounds like a very cozy, warm, and restrictive night, and is one of my top fantasies
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Just checked out the bags you mentioned for reference, they look fantastic! The one I really want to add to my collection is The North Face Inferno. Layering the two bags I’ve got inside that monster of a sleeping bag sounds like a very cozy, warm, and restrictive night, and is one of my top fantasies
Oh yeah, some of the serious expedition gear out there is incredible. Not quite ready to climb Kilimanjaro, though, so also not quite ready to lay down $800!

I use the magma for the outer, and the older bags for the inner. I used to keep some inexpensive synthetics around for experimenting with, too.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh for sure. Price is certainly an understandable obstacle, and I really can’t justify the price of the bags I would really like (at least for now)
So until I I’ve got the money, or suddenly gain the talents of the worlds greatest burglar, I’ll make do with the bags I have :lol:

I’d also layer the thickest bag on the outside, for now my plush blankets make up the base layers
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

Oh for sure. Price is certainly an understandable obstacle, and I really can’t justify the price of the bags I would really like (at least for now)
So until I I’ve got the money, or suddenly gain the talents of the worlds greatest burglar, I’ll make do with the bags I have :lol:

I’d also layer the thickest bag on the outside, for now my plush blankets make up the base layers
I keep an eye on for used down sleeping bags. Sometimes people let go of their older gear for much less than they purchased it for. Only downside is that sometimes they might be damaged and repaired.
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

I keep an eye on for used down sleeping bags. Sometimes people let go of their older gear for much less than they purchased it for. Only downside is that sometimes they might be damaged and repaired.
that’s how I ended up with the Magma 10: craigslist.

Part of it also is that without a wiling partner there is only so much you can do. I learned a trick on one of the boards once to use an air mattress with a remote compressors. Wrap the deflated mattress around your bag setup, hold the remote and use the button to fill the mattress with air. Just keep the valve open such that a little air can escape.
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

that’s how I ended up with the Magma 10: craigslist.

Part of it also is that without a wiling partner there is only so much you can do. I learned a trick on one of the boards once to use an air mattress with a remote compressors. Wrap the deflated mattress around your bag setup, hold the remote and use the button to fill the mattress with air. Just keep the valve open such that a little air can escape.
Welp, I hope I can convince my partner to experiement with bondage. And then slowly move into my fetish.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I see lots of activity on this thread, but aside from a few exceptions, most of you guys are not participating on/encouraging the sleeping bag-related stories that are being posted on the forum.

Whether you choose to leave comments or not is your decision of course, but the fact that many of your are choosing to only post on this thread or in TUG Talk is actually counterproductive to the influx of sleeping bag related content on here.

Think about it.

Sleeping bag bondage is fairly niche. If it's own target audience base (YOU guys) refuse to actually support the media and stories that feature this, then myself and other concerned authors and producers will simply attribute that to lack of interest. That inevitably means no more sleeping bag related content on this forum.

There are two sleeping-bag intensive stories that were recently added to the board, and aside from [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] (who is actually the author of one of them), [mention]puffalover[/mention] and [mention]Gagfan[/mention], I've not seen supportive comments from any of you.

Please consider giving these a read and drop some comments in you like what you see.
Both stories are sleeping bag heavy and both of them are pg-rated.

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Can't believe this post is two years old. Thought I'd already posted here before. From the OP, that sleeping bag looks really nice. Nice and tight to hold a wimp like me for sure. Maybe something could be arranged sometime. Once these lockdowns are over of course.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic