Ready for transport (m)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ready for transport (m)

Post by nitronovice »

I finally got my hands on a real prison transport waist chain. These are neat in that you don't need to use any extra locks and they work with chain and hinged cuffs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Sweet :D

Question: how do those things (the belt) actually fasten? Nothing looks obvious, and, well, probably never gonna see one in person.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

You wrap the chain around your waist. Then you insert the slotted metal plate (Martin link) through a chain link, then handcuffs are threaded through the slot in the plate. Now you can't pull the plate plate out of the chain link.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

nitronovice wrote: 5 years ago You wrap the chain around your waist. Then you insert the slotted metal plate (Martin link) through a chain link, then handcuffs are threaded through the slot in the plate. Now you can't pull the plate plate out of the chain link.
Ah, I see.
Thanks! Apologies for stupid questions.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Ah that's actually a pretty cool design, I always presumed they were just a chain attached to the chain on the cuffs. Cool.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I like it
Tie me up and have fun with me
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

shyguy92 wrote: 5 years ago Ah, I see.
No problem! It's a simple but efficient way to restraint someone.
Pup wrote: 5 years ago Ah that's actually a pretty cool design, I always presumed they were just a chain attached to the chain on the cuffs. Cool.
And theoretically you could wrap the free end around a stationary object and clip it to a chain link behind the waist, and your prisoner would never be able to reach around to unclip the carabiner :)
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

nitronovice wrote: 5 years ago
shyguy92 wrote: 5 years ago Ah, I see.
No problem! It's a simple but efficient way to restraint someone.
Pup wrote: 5 years ago Ah that's actually a pretty cool design, I always presumed they were just a chain attached to the chain on the cuffs. Cool.
And theoretically you could wrap the free end around a stationary object and clip it to a chain link behind the waist, and your prisoner would never be able to reach around to unclip the carabiner :)
*hastily hides padlock*
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic