Looking for Photos from TieGuyUK (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Looking for Photos from TieGuyUK (M)

Post by boundsub »

Now that the site shut down a few months ago and there's no way to access photo sets from previous years (since the site owner deletes them to make space for newer photos) just wondering if anyone saved any from TieGuyUK or even TieGuyUS.

There were hundreds of photos on TGUK but specifically any of Taylor, Dirtypunk, Spike or from "Double Trouble" series (I think that's what they were called at least) Kind of a long shot but thought I'm asking since I'm searching around for a few pics from the site. Have tried Googling but it only seems to the preview pics.
Last edited by boundsub 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote: 5 years ago I had access to the site for a while. I saved a lot of stuff before they went down. Pics and videos alike. Though I'm not sure as to the legality of distributing his stuff on here. Can anyone advise me on this? The site is down now, so does that mean everything is fair game to distribute? If so, I just may consider sharing.
I would assume it is? I’m not good with legal issues but since you wouldn’t be charging for them you could claim you were sharing it with your personal friends. But I doubt you’d get a lawsuit for sharing photos of a bondage website on a private (relatively) forum
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Abird »

While he wasn't fond of people distributing them while the site was still up, you can't buy them from him anymore so I doubt he'd do anything about it.

I have a reasonable chunk - what might be all the videos and a selection of photos - I could never figure out a way to mass download the site so I only got what I could download manually.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I know he had a few sleeping bag based sets, do you guys have any of those on hand?
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
tic25tac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tic25tac »

It was a good site, shame he felt that he had to close it 😞 I never got round to saving any of the Max sets, he was by far my favourite. I’ll always kick myself for not saving the tied and tickled videos of Max, he was just adorable.

If anyone has any Max sets I’d be forever greatful 😊
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Don't know if you guys are already aware of this, but you can find a lot of TieGuyUK content on ThisVid.
Same thing for SeriousMaleBondage, AcademyMen, Bondagefreax, HeavyBondage, CapturedGuys, BondageManBrazil...etc. It's all still on the web.

Been repeating this for years now, but I sometimes feel like I'm talking to a wall on here.
A lot of the stuff you guys are craving (footage from defunct sites) is VERY MUCH online.
ThisVid is an inexhaustible source of footage.
If you make the right connections, you can find just about anything on there, whether it be from defunct sites or even pay/per watch ones.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Other12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Other12 »

I also had access to this site for a while and I saved some photos and videos, especially the galleries of Spike and Scott. I also have some galleries and videos of Max, but not all. If you are interested, send me a message with your e-mail address, I will give you the link to download them.

I don't think I have all pictures of Spike. I think the older ones miss me. If anyone has them, I would be interested to pick them up too.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Don't know if you guys are already aware of this, but you can find a lot of TieGuyUK content on ThisVid.
Same thing for SeriousMaleBondage, AcademyMen, Bondagefreax, HeavyBondage, CapturedGuys, BondageManBrazil...etc. It's all still on the web.

Been repeating this for years now, but I sometimes feel like I'm talking to a wall on here.
A lot of the stuff you guys are craving (footage from defunct sites) is VERY MUCH online.
ThisVid is an inexhaustible source of footage.
If you make the right connections, you can find just about anything on there, whether it be from defunct sites or even pay/per watch ones.
Bless this comment
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Sjfriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sjfriend »

Hi Other12, if you've still got the link to the TieGuyUK download I'd be very grateful. Been looking for Scotts galleries for a few years now.
the_him
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by the_him »

I follow a couple of them on Twitter, they all say nice things about TieGuyUK. They do upload a handful of photos from tie guy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic