Artistic renditions of classic photos: (M/M + F/M +F/F + M/F)The Perilsville Post

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Artistic renditions of classic photos: (M/M + F/M +F/F + M/F)The Perilsville Post

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

A new project of mine has been to take some of my favorite photos from the web and use photo filters to generate "artistic" versions of them. https://www.pinterest.com/mcgagher/the- ... ille-post/

"Summary Executions" Deviantart photo by goldy0123

My version

"Katie Catepillar" Deviantart photo by unknown

My version
Last edited by Handsome Scoundrel 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Btw, here is the tool I use to do this; https://www298.lunapic.com/editor/
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Please gendertag the thread, thank you.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Want to make gag manipulations looks more realistic? How about that low budget poorly lit commercial video you love so much, wouldn't you like to be able to illuminate screenshots and increase their quality?

Look no further, art and effect filters are here and they do a lot more than you'd think for some of these pictures. I've added a few examples to this page, but please indulge me and visit the Perilsville Post https://www.pinterest.com/mcgagher/the- ... ille-post/

Source: Isabel y Fernando - Spanish Soap Opera
Scene involves two bandits robbing a store. They force a woman and man to strip to their undergarments, followed by the "duct tape treatment." video:

"Shopping" Source: Unknown Altered by MjMcgagher Brianna's punishment for going shopping without me. Some of the fellow shoppers looked twice, but she was a good sport and smiled at them through the gag.

"A Study in Scarlet" Source: unknown

"Kelly's Distress" Source: unknown Altered by Mjmcgagher "Well Kelly it's been fun driving you around town in my car all day, but I think it's time for a boat trip. We'll pick up a bucket and some concrete on the way I suppose..." Kelly could tell he was serious, and she just hoped that she'd only be given a chance to use the razor stored in her beltline before the concrete shoes went on.

"Jocks for Ransom" Source: unknown Altered by Mjmcgagher Isla knows her targets too well. She and her partner Connie pretended to be captive in a basement off the alley near the bro club. Gags, bonds, the works. The two bumbling fools came rushing in and got some real ties and gags for their troubles.

Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Another falls victim to the Handsome Scoundrel and his mission for leaving the countryside filled with tied and gagged men and women.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic