First proper self bondage shot.

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
TapeBot799
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First proper self bondage shot.

Post by TapeBot799 »

This shot required ridiculous amounts of improvisation and +20 attempts, as this was done solo. And despite it not being anything special, I actually like how this turned out. And it felt amazing~
If you hear the ripping of my duct tape, it's already too late~
El_llama
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by El_llama »

I love the sound of tape bondage when it's being wrapped around someone's feet. Hope you had fun
Kinky twenty-something bisexual.

PM if you're bored
TapeBot799
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeBot799 »

El_llama wrote: 2 years ago I love the sound of tape bondage when it's being wrapped around someone's feet. Hope you had fun
Me too. And I very much did. Though the highlight is the reaction and responses from others. This here photo was a gift for a friend and his response made it very much worth it, along with feeling utterly amazing.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Nice work! How'd you get tape around the wrists?
TapeBot799
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeBot799 »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago Nice work! How'd you get tape around the wrists?
Thank you!

A very difficult exercise that took a million attempts as well, despite it being super simple. But I only realized that a bit later. The first dozens of times I ripped off a long piece of tape, attached it to my right wrist and then put my left hand next to it, like the position seen in the picture. Then I would basically try and swing the rest of the tape that was still hanging loosely from my right wrist in a way, so it would encase my left wrist as well and attach itself back to my already taped right wrist. It worked once or twice, but was incredibly loose. After a while I realized that I could just bite the tip of the tape and wrap it around my wrists like that, which was much easier, but also took a few attempts. But yeah in the end it worked out quite nicely.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic