Tighty whities (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tighty whities (M)

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Donnie had been looking for someone to tie him up in his briefs for a long time after Allison broke up with him. While at a local bar, he had confided in a friend that although he and Allison never had sex on tied up tuesday, the ritual had always left him feeling recharged for the week.

So being a good friend, I invited him back to my place. When we got there, he was instructed to remove his shoes, pants, and overshirt. After our session, I shared the photos i'd taken of him. He didn't seem too concerned when I said I planned to share them with "the community." In fact, as we parted, Donnie said, "can we please do this next week?"

"Of course."

Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Nice. Are these real pics, or drawings?
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Real pictures but bad lighting. Added the touches to improve the overall appearance, ended up being less grainy. See for yourself;

Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

mmmph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mmmph »

I'm likin' those tighty whities!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic