IN SEARCH OF PHOTOS (M)

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

IN SEARCH OF PHOTOS (M)

Post by Blakenome1999 »

Has anyone seen that instagram that I beleive is german, it’s this brother who ties up and gags his younger brother while they play video games and they hastag it with #gamesbound . I used to follow them for a while and then all of a sudden the insta was lost on my feed. Did they delete it or did they block me? If anyone on this site knows about that page please help me out!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

A good way to find out if they blocked you or something else happened is to logout of your account and then see if you can still find the account. If you can still find the account, it is likely that they blocked you. But if you can’t find the account, than it is almost certain that something else happened to the account. [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention]
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] I can see him though. It’s Flo_rian_1982
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago @Blakenome1999 I can see him though. It’s Flo_rian_1982
Thanks!! I guess he made his acct private so I couldnt see his posts that I likef
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic