Who has a tug partner

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 1005

Who has a tug partner

Post by Deleted User 1005 »

Just wondering who on here has a real life rug partner. I currently have one my bf but I go long periods in between. So who has a current partner and is it hard for you to find a partner
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

I do not but I really wish I did. Basically anyone just wish I had a tug buddy.
Jason Gines
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

Basically I have no idea how to go around to get a partner, and the lack of one it eating me alive. I envy those who have so much.
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

Yeah finding a tug buddy is hard! Always seems as though it'd be awkward the first time you ask..

Wish I had one too!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I don't have a TUG "partner", though I'm not sure what having a TUG partner even means.
I'm not in a committed relationship at the time being, though I have quite a few acquaintances and kinky friends for when I'm in the mood to fool around.

I usually have fun tying up/fooling around with other dudes about once a month (less frequently in summer/more frequently in winter).
Finding play dates for TUGs and kink isn't hard unless you're into very niche/specific things (then again, location has a lot to do with it).

There are many meet up platforms, and I've met guys several times for pure TUG fun even through kink/fetish platforms.

At the moment, I have a pretty nice circle of contacts for play dates and we hit each other up every now and then.
Of course, I've had some really shitty meet ups too. It's a mixed baggage. The cool guys I've met, I've kept contact with. Two guys I'd initially met for fun have actually become good friends of mine over the past couple years.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I've found two TUG buddies at various story sites (not here). My advice: Be patient, talk to anyone who might be interested, and be willing to go outside your own particular kink.

A first meet-up can be somewhat scary and intimidating. Precautions (unfortunately) must be taken and going slow the first few times, while difficult, is often for the best.

If you're lucky you may find exactly what you're looking for (and maybe more).
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Yes I do...sort of.

There's my wife, who I used to engage in TUGs with frequently in our younger years. She is rarely up for it nowadays, maybe indulging me a couple times a year at most.

And, at the risk of being called out as a dirtbag, there is another woman who I've met with a couple times for TUGs.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

For romance, nope, for just having fun with ropes, yeah.
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Tug partner? My younger sister and older sisters and their male friends.
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

Nexus wrote: 6 years ago Yes I do...sort of.

There's my wife, who I used to engage in TUGs with frequently in our younger years. She is rarely up for it nowadays, maybe indulging me a couple times a year at most.

And, at the risk of being called out as a dirtbag, there is another woman who I've met with a couple times for TUGs.
Dirtbag :lol:
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Sadly no, i have some kinky friends and we've talked about it but have never actually done it. Would love to find someone around me though thatd be dope lol either male or female
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

I was starting to show my girlfriend some of the more complicated "ropes" before i left on a deployment. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I have a very willing and able boyfriend, so the short answer is "yes" :D
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

None at all :(
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

shyguy92 wrote: 6 years agoNone at all :(
That's why you need to be more outgoing and a little less shy, shyguy.
You're on the right track now.
Congrats on boosting your post count! You're part of the great TUG family now ;)

Note to self: need to form some kind of hazing team to give new TUG family members a proper welcome 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I'm not currently in a relationship, but I've had TUG aspects in relationships over the years and when I was married.

It used to be very tricky and I would try different ways to find it if a girl was willing. Now with the internet and sites like OKCupid at one end of the spectrum through to Fetlife it's easier, but you still want some attraction. So you should try and find someone to click with imo, then whether you're being tied or tying the partner is loving it too. You need feedback and enjoyment from them; and then you enjoy it all the more.

Happy hunting everyone!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

My girlfriend is my tug partner since nearly 5 years now ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Naruto Uzumaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Naruto Uzumaki »

Me and my girl have been kinky our whole relationship. :D
Six months now.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

my wife isn't the real tug lover so i've only tied her up a few times in the past. besides that i have a few female friends that i meet to have some fun.
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

There once was a time where a girl from my neighbourhood (she's two years younger than I) used to sleep over at our place when her parents where gone for the night.
I did a few tie ups with her, using belts, scarves and hollyropes, sadly we don't do those anymore.
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I move from city and country with a certain frequency, last month I was in the East and now I'm already in the US, this makes the possibility of having a fixed partner complicated but on the other hand this leaves me in contact with many different and interesting partners, and with internet finding people with similar tastes is not difficult, no matter what part of the world you are in
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Deleted User 667

Post by Deleted User 667 »

I sort of have one person, we meet regularly (we're FWB). We don't do tugs as much as we used to though. I occasionally find other people to play with but the scene is really small in my city.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

I have a GF and we make sure that at least once a week get a tug going on a Sunday morning. Sometimes we get a chance sometime during the week for some tugs as well.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Abird »

Nah. I have a boyfriend but I haven't summoned the nerve to suggest anything kinky to him yet.
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

I have an arrangement with a lady in my local neighbourhood, who will come over and tie me up when I want a session. OK, she has to fit slipping out and tying me around the other demands on her time (like her family!) but she obliges me whenever she can. Of course, she also has to be available to come and untie me as well, in the event that I do not manage to get free myself.

Rafey
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic