Question about the old site

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 1005

Question about the old site

Post by Deleted User 1005 »

So here is my question about the old site

What happened to the old site???
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Basically, the old admin Zanev let the site lapse, and attempts to contact him to take it over from/for him failed.
Deleted User 1005

So it's gone and all the work on their has to be recovered, and if possible. I kinda shitty
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Grinandbareit wrote: 6 years ago So it's gone and all the work on their has to be recovered, and if possible. I kinda shitty
Uh. What are you trying to say?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 1005

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago
Grinandbareit wrote: 6 years ago So it's gone and all the work on their has to be recovered, and if possible. I kinda shitty
Uh. What are you trying to say?
The fact everyone's work has been lost is shitty. People worked hard on their stories and now they are gone
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Grinandbareit[/mention] We've already moved beyond that point. No need to dwell in the past. The mourning period for the old site ended four months ago. This site is what's important now.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 1005

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Grinandbareit We've already moved beyond that point. No need to dwell in the past. The mourning period for the old site ended four months ago. This site is what's important now.
I don't mean to be behind the time but I just found this out now. The site was gone one day months ago and I just found this. I get my shock peroid
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Of course you deserve a bit of mourning time. Most of us went through that when the old site went down. A lot of good stuff was lost, although some is slowly being recovered due to a few hardworking members. I also lost a couple stories which I'm attempting to reconstruct. The lesson is that you should ALWAYS save your work.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

MaxRoper wrote: 6 years ago The lesson is that you should ALWAYS save your work.
Hear-bloody-hear!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic