The captive's view

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The captive's view

Post by Gemscot »

In "How does it feel to be the captor in a TUG?" Gemma gave a truly fascinating insight into how it felt to be the captor in a TUG game. I thought it might be helpful for me to give the captive's viewpoint, for balance.

My favourite TUG position is being staked out spread eagle on my bed or the back garden (see "When the cat's away......). Although the ropes are usually tied really tight, and the limbs might go stiff/number after a while, its doesn't hurt like the chains in the cellar because no part of the body is defying gravity.

In "When the cat's away.....", Gemma stayed with me and we had some real quality brother-sister time just chatting.

If it is KT (Katie - my girlfriend) who is the captor, she will often sit or lay on top of me and we just chat or kiss (sorry if you're being sick! LOL), but we are NOT having sex as we are not married yet.

One stake-out I particular enjoy is where Gemma stakes me out on the grass, but instead of staying with me as she did in "When the cat's away.....", she sits in the conservatory to do school/uni work. I'm not completely alone as i'm still in her line of sight, but I am on my own on the lawn. She usually "hoods" me with a school gym bag, and although they do get uncomfortable/unpleasant after a while (being made of nylon), they enhance that feeling of "outdoor isolation", even though I know I'm not totally isolated and Gemma is only a few metres away. Being staked out on the grass is very restful and (especially when hooded) I can drift off into an imaginary TUG world or even just go to sleep!

Paulscot
:)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

When you fall asleep, I imagine it quite scary to wake up and find yourself unable to move, isn't it?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

More surprise than scare - I quickly remember that i'm tied.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Feeling of being trapped and knowing there is nothing I can do to prevent the tickle torture, the ice cubes being rubbed on me, the disgusting combination of liquid going to be poured on me, the weird things that will be drawn on me, the smell of stinky feet that I be forced to smell, and more.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I'm very ticklish, and Gemma does sometimes do ice cube torture. The rest sounds positively disgusting!

Paul
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Gemscot[/mention] Paul, regarding your huge mouth, you definitely deserve that ice cube and tickle torture ;) So, I can fully understand your sister if she likes to do that to you :P
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I can take it!

Paul
8-) :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic