Mainstream Movie Featuring Bondage Shoot in Plot M/F

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mainstream Movie Featuring Bondage Shoot in Plot M/F

Post by truly_trussed »

I would like to find out if any amateur detectives can find out what movie this scene is from.

I just saw at minute and a half clip on Boundub called "Movie". (For those over 18 please). It could move anytime but I saw it on the "New Videos" category on page 10.

It's an American movie, not a TV show (They use the "F" word). It's a resort hotel possibly in Honolulu, Southern Cal. or Miami. The sign says "International Hotel" on it. Speaking of detectives a couple of detectives and 2 uniformed police officers walk in the lobby and head to the second floor outdoor walkway. The manager opens the room and they walk in with guns drawn.

In the room are about 8 men with amateur cameras. On the bed is a very attractive blonde who's hogtied but up on her knees. She's ballgagged and blindfolded. The head sleuth walks up and removes the blindfold but not the gag.
He says to her "I thought I told you to F---in' leave. Why are you still here?" meaning they've interacted before. Of course she can't answer as she's still wearing her gag. As they clear out the room the other detective asks, "Aren't you going to untie her?" The answer is no and she's still there all trussed up and nowhere to go as they leave the room. The soundtrack plays California surf-type music as the door closes.

This might have been intended as a comedic bondage scene. I'm guessing the plot was that male amateur photographers paid big bucks for the right to photograph her in bondage. There was no Internet at the time. At the beginning as the authorities walked in you could see cars on the street that appeared to be in the 1970's.

I know this is the proverbial needle in the haystack but possibly somebody may have seen it before. If anybody knows what title that film is or can identify any of the actors involved. It's definitely a mainstream film and not a US TV show with all that cursing. Also I should point out that Boundhub does not have a place for viewers to leave comments. Thanks again.

Play safe, T.T.
Last edited by truly_trussed 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Someone in the comments said its from a tv show called "Magic City" season 2, episode 5. Dont know how accurate that is though.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Thanks Wrappedmouth,

Yep, that could then be a cable TV series with the language. If it's recent then that would be a period piece, Possibly HBO or Showtime channels in the U.S. I'll look it up. Thanks.

Play Safe, T.T.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Got the trusty search engine hard at work.

"Magic City" was a crime drama series on the US cable channel Starz. Took place is glitzy Miami Beach in 1959. The series was also filmed in the Miami area, airing in 2012 and 2013. Thanks again.

Play Safe, T.T.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic