Losing Streak Bondage Challenge

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 1255

Losing Streak Bondage Challenge

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

So I'm a huge hockey fan and my favourite team is the Vancouver Canucks. Anyone who follows hockey knows they haven't been that great the past 5 years. They recently lost a string of like 5 games in a row. So in order to make them losing a little more tolerable for myself, I want to do like self bondage challenges every time they lose.

My idea is basically to tie myself up for an hour when they lose a game, and if they go on a losing streak I have to add time and "punishments" to my bondage. At first I was gonna just wrap myself in blankets but I wanted to see if some of you guys were interested in suggesting some challenges to add to my bondage.

I've got rope, duct tape, electrical tape, Saran wrap, handcuffs, 3 plush blankets, 2 sleeping bags, a sensory deprivation hood, and a sleepsack. I've also got a lot of scarves and soccer socks.

If anyone is interested in helping me out with punishment ideas or challenging bondage I would love to hear them!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

As an addition to our young hockey fan's post, the two sleeping bags he owns are not exactly standard grade.
Both of them are narrow rectangular bags rated for cold fall temperatures. They're roughly three times as thick as your run-of-the-mill sleeping bags and weight approximately 7-pounds each.

If you layer them inside one another, you end up with a restrictive, 10-inch thick rectangular sleeping bag.
A very warm and dare I say, cozy cocoon for our young enthusiast.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

Sounds like he should invest in some mummy bags to add restrictive layers!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago So I'm a huge hockey fan and my favourite team is the Vancouver Canucks. Anyone who follows hockey knows they haven't been that great the past 5 years. They recently lost a string of like 5 games in a row. So in order to make them losing a little more tolerable for myself, I want to do like self bondage challenges every time they lose.

My idea is basically to tie myself up for an hour when they lose a game, and if they go on a losing streak I have to add time and "punishments" to my bondage. At first I was gonna just wrap myself in blankets but I wanted to see if some of you guys were interested in suggesting some challenges to add to my bondage.

I've got rope, duct tape, electrical tape, Saran wrap, handcuffs, 3 plush blankets, 2 sleeping bags, a sensory deprivation hood, and a sleepsack. I've also got a lot of scarves and soccer socks.

If anyone is interested in helping me out with punishment ideas or challenging bondage I would love to hear them!
I dont really know enough about self bondage to know what would be viable suggestions friend, if I lived closer Id help you out :P
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention]

Man you have no idea how much I wish that were the case

[mention]downbagbondage[/mention]
I’ve been looking into getting a MEC mummy bag, too bad money is a thing I don’t have lol
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago @Gagfan

Man you have no idea how much I wish that were the case

@downbagbondage
I’ve been looking into getting a MEC mummy bag, too bad money is a thing I don’t have lol
I'm not sure if you're already looking, but craigslist, kijiji, etc might have some cheap good stuff.
Given that you're a Canucks fan, I'm assuming you're from Vancouver?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic