Incorporating Household Items

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Incorporating Household Items

Post by TomYi »

For all the crafty, resourceful types out there, please share with us the ordinary household items that you've incorporated into your TUGs. How do you use them, and how well do they work?

Yes, we all know about socks and scarves, but what else do you use? I've heard of people using feather dusters for tickling, but I doubt that would work very well unless the victim was naked.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

I use my Levis jeans both as hood or as armbinder. I then wrench one of the legs into the other one. Used as hood i put in a belt i the tre remaining beltloops and fasten the belt under arms after treading the jean dovn over the head.
Snapshot_0.png
As armbinder it is the same but the belt goes over shoulders an round the neck.
Snapshot_5.png
I use my Levis as hood a lot and think it works verry well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hb54 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

Bedframe is used by most TUGers from tim to time.
As in my pic
2018-03-31 Snapshot_4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Th obvios really. Socks for gags, tights,for binding and gagging, belts and clothes,line for bonds. scarves are most versatile bonds gags and blindfolds. Tape obviously.

More imaginitive - dog collars, pillow case as a hood, clothes pegs, ice and wooden spoons for play torture....
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I'm stretched for time to make a long post right now but I remember my bunkbed in college being awesome for self TUGs, whether being tied/suspended to the post or using the bottom portion of the top bunk as anchor points while being in bed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic