Collaborative Project Idea

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 1729

Collaborative Project Idea

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

Hello fellow TUGers!

An idea has come to me that I wanted to pitch to you all. What if there were a shared TUG universe that several of us could create together? Kind of like an Avengers of TUGs. My idea would be to gather 3-4 others to help write a series. Each of us would write a standalone story featuring a hero who gets into TUGs, and then I would write a crossover between all the characters.

My hope would be to have one of each gender tag for the individual stories, so one M/M, one F/M, one F/F, and one F/M. Then the crossover features all of them coming together.

If you would be interested in being involved with this, comment on this thread or message me personally. I would want all the stories to fit into the Fictional Stories for Everyone category and to all have an actual plot and character development in them. Maybe even something that people who are not part of this site could even enjoy. Depends on how it develops.

I'm thinking the characters would either be detectives, superheroes, or adventurers in a fantasy world. Feel free to comment which of those ideas you'd prefer.

I'm excited for the possibilities!