Enforced Boredom

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
OhmesRaht
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Enforced Boredom

Post by OhmesRaht »

Hello!

Does anyone else like the idea of "enforced Boredom"?

Being tied up for a long period of time, with little interaction or stimulation, just forced to deal with the boredom?

A lot of my fantasies seem to involve it. Being tied up in a sleeping bag for an "early bedtime" or held prisoner by your siblings during a party/sleepover, as younger siblings should be neither seen nor heard?
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

I definitely prefer to be toyed with and teased while I'm tied as opposed to being just left alone, but hey to each their own
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@OhmesRaht
Hey buddy. Nice to see another post from you.
Given your tastes and the fantasies you describe to us here, you'd probably enjoy several of my stories.

Hope to see your name pop up in the story sections. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OhmesRaht
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OhmesRaht »

@bondagefreak

Hey, thanks! I'm actually working on a story right now! Just get a little to critical of my writing :lol:
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

OhmesRaht wrote: 8 months ago Hello!

Being tied up for a long period of time, with little interaction or stimulation, just forced to deal with the boredom?

A lot of my fantasies seem to involve it. Being tied up in a sleeping bag for an "early bedtime" or held prisoner by your siblings during a party/sleepover, as younger siblings should be neither seen nor heard?
I think I might like it, being completely tied up for a party, all evening, just a sock in your mouth surrounded by dirty smelly clothes or shoes, or just in a closet waiting for the next day.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

A great deal of long-term captive bondage seems to involve the worst aspects of solitary confinement combined with the added agony of being physically restrained.

I've always assumed that a good captive would be rewarded with a Netflix connected tablet, albeit with the ability to communicate with the outside world disabled. Part of the fun is the difficulty in operating it while bound and gagged.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

This basically happens in every bondage session I've had, whether it just be self bondage or with a partner. I like it because it makes a scene more realistic and makes me feel like I'm being held captive. A kidnapper isn't always going to be around to entertain their hostage.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

I've had partners make me wait a bit before they had any use for me. I don't mind though, it makes the time they play with me even sweeter! I think being patient and waiting is an important part of the disipline aspect of bdsm.
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

OhmesRaht wrote: 8 months ago Hello!

Oh I really like that idea! I did selfties in sleeping bags back in the day lol
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

OhmesRaht wrote: 8 months ago Being tied up for a long period of time, with little interaction or stimulation, just forced to deal with the boredom?
I love endurance bondage, last one was Friday evening for 3 hours tied to a chair. No interaction, no escape (at least not till somebody lets me out). I just have to sit and wait.

That does not mean I don't like interactions, it is just not happening. Everybody in the house sort of ignores me until somebody releases me. I am waiting for that time where person 1 thinks that person 2 releases me (or 3 and 4), while person 2 thinks person 1 is releasing me and I end up in an all night session.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Cuffmenow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cuffmenow »

slackywacky wrote: 6 months ago
OhmesRaht wrote: 8 months ago Being tied up for a long period of time, with little interaction or stimulation, just forced to deal with the boredom?
I love endurance bondage, last one was Friday evening for 3 hours tied to a chair. No interaction, no escape (at least not till somebody lets me out). I just have to sit and wait.

That does not mean I don't like interactions, it is just not happening. Everybody in the house sort of ignores me until somebody releases me. I am waiting for that time where person 1 thinks that person 2 releases me (or 3 and 4), while person 2 thinks person 1 is releasing me and I end up in an all night session.
Hands tied behind the chair or to the arms of the chair though is the real question.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I would fall asleep so fast
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love the idea of being tied up and spanked, in the height of passion, then fully aroused, left gagged, blindfolded and tightly trussed for a long time to get frustrated before more fun.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Cuffmenow wrote: 6 months ago Hands tied behind the chair or to the arms of the chair though is the real question.
Behind back. The chair I use does not have arms.

Cuffmenow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cuffmenow »

Cuffmenow wrote: 6 months ago Hands tied behind the chair or to the arms of the chair though is the real question.
Behind back. The chair I use does not have arms.
Never got to try that way but have a feeling that’s even more fun perhaps than to the arms. Not like I could escape either way anyway though.
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

Cuffmenow wrote: 6 months ago Never got to try that way but have a feeling that’s even more fun perhaps than to the arms. Not like I could escape either way anyway though.
I think it just feels a bit different. What i like about hands tied to the arms is that it instinctively feels like a normal sitting position ... until you try to move. I think hands behind is more restraining but first and foremost you immediately "feel" tied up. :D
Cuffmenow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cuffmenow »

BachelorInDistress wrote: 6 months ago
Cuffmenow wrote: 6 months ago Never got to try that way but have a feeling that’s even more fun perhaps than to the arms. Not like I could escape either way anyway though.
I think it just feels a bit different. What i like about hands tied to the arms is that it instinctively feels like a normal sitting position ... until you try to move. I think hands behind is more restraining but first and foremost you immediately "feel" tied up. :D
Haha that's very true, I can attest to that. As soon as I tried to move I realized I was completely helpless and that was my wrists tied to the chair arms and ankles tied to the legs.

I was surprised how many people in the polls chose chair ties as their favorite. Would have figured spread eagle or hogtie!! Tree tied is fun too. Honestly have a hard time choosing a favorite personally lol
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I like this idea of enforced boredom. One of my fantasies would be to be kept restrained in a brightly lit, padded white, with just white noise, and severely restrained: straitjacket and full-length, laced-up, leg-binder. I wonder how long it would take me to actually get bored out of my wits, and start squirming around and rolling against the padded floor and up against the padded walls. Best left as a fantasy.

In the few real-life TUGs I've played, the games never lasted long enough for boredom to set in.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cuffmenow wrote: 6 months ago I was surprised how many people in the polls chose chair ties as their favorite. Would have figured spread eagle or hogtie!! Tree tied is fun too. Honestly have a hard time choosing a favorite personally lol
I struggle picking a single favorite as well, but my gut feeling tells me that this is precisely why chair ties are so popular. I think they just strike a nice balance of different attributes regarding security and body position and what you can do from there. Maybe i'm completely wrong though and chair ties just have some amazing thing about them i never noticed before. :lol:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The thought of doing that to a captive, willing or not, is interesting to say the least. How has @Lucky Lottie not yet arrived on the scene of this thread?
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

BachelorInDistress wrote: 6 months ago Maybe i'm completely wrong though and chair ties just have some amazing thing about them i never noticed before. :lol:
Personally I like chair ties as it prevents me from moving around. I know a pole would do the same, or even a suspension, but a chair tie is my most common position. This week I had 3 sessions of each roughly 3 hours. You can read the details in two of my 'shorts' I posted. Once I am tied, there is not much to do. During one session I had my earbuds in and listened to music, the other sessions just earplugs to reduce sound.

It is a funny feeling when after 2.5 hours sitting around doing nothing, the person watching over me comes to me and wishes me good night, indicating I might be on that chair for the whole night... I was released after 30 more minutes, but all the sounds I could hear indicated somebody was going to bed.

BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

BachelorInDistress wrote: 6 months ago Maybe i'm completely wrong though and chair ties just have some amazing thing about them i never noticed before. :lol:
Personally I like chair ties as it prevents me from moving around. I know a pole would do the same, or even a suspension, but a chair tie is my most common position. This week I had 3 sessions of each roughly 3 hours. You can read the details in two of my 'shorts' I posted. Once I am tied, there is not much to do. During one session I had my earbuds in and listened to music, the other sessions just earplugs to reduce sound.

It is a funny feeling when after 2.5 hours sitting around doing nothing, the person watching over me comes to me and wishes me good night, indicating I might be on that chair for the whole night... I was released after 30 more minutes, but all the sounds I could hear indicated somebody was going to bed.
I guess i overanalyzed the entire chair issue. Seems to be just readily available and a secure restraint. :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

BachelorInDistress wrote: 6 months ago I guess i overanalyzed the entire chair issue. Seems to be just readily available and a secure restraint. :D
Maybe. But it never hurts to do so.

Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

One of my top fantasies is being tied and gagged in a separate locked room while there's a party going on haha something about other people being there and being forced to keep quiet just gets me going
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
boots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boots »

JulieG wrote: 6 months ago I love the idea of being tied up and spanked, in the height of passion, then fully aroused, left gagged, blindfolded and tightly trussed for a long time to get frustrated before more fun.
I'd love something similar where she's chilling out on the sofa and I'm tied at her feet, fully aroused and she just teases me and keeps me in that state of extreme arousal where you're lightheaded and on the verge of passing out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic