Enforced Boredom

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 6 months ago One of my top fantasies is being tied and gagged in a separate locked room while there's a party going on haha something about other people being there and being forced to keep quiet just gets me going
I have to agree with that, it is one of my fantasies. I've been in the situation where we had visitors upstairs while I was tied and gagged downstairs. Can't call out, just have to wait till they leave, as otherwise they would find me. My partner seemed to enjoy gagging me after I was tied for a while and telling me we would have visitors soon.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I really love the idea of this. I find it hard relaxing and unwinding. My mind doesn't shut off very easily. That being said, becoming "captured" and forced to take a time out sounds exactly like what I need.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I used to tie myself up and just look at myself in the mirror (often after school). Sometimes I’d blindfold myself (obviously couldn’t watch myself then) and then kick and struggle, sometimes just lie there enjoying being tied up. I’m not sure if that is actually boredom as I enjoyed being tied up.

I always had a sort of dream, or fantasy of being kidnapped and kept tied up, gagged and blindfolded for hours on end.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Just seeing the rugby World Cup final is today makes me think about 12 years ago when I was still fairly new to being tied up. My boyfriend at the time kept me tied up during the games. Although I was quite excited, that was a sort of enforced boredom. I’d bemtied up,gagged and blindfolded , then ignored, just able to hear the Coventry , which I didn’t understand , and waiting for half time, or the end of the match when I’d get some attention.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I need to try this on my wife or my play partner.
tieddude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieddude »

I’d be down for this. I think I’d have just as much fun being tied and messed with as I would be just being left to struggle for a while.
Mmmph
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

As much as I love the idea of having my captor’s undivided attention as they tease and torment me during my captivity, I do also like the idea of enforced boredom.

One of my fantasies is to be tightly tied up and gagged in a basement or warehouse in the middle of nowhere, teased and tormented by my captor then left to sit for hours, squirming and wondering when they will return and what they’ll do next.
I like the idea of the captor parting with some taunting words “have fun!” Or “don’t you go anywhere!” as they switch off the light and slam the door shut.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

I fantasize regularly about being tied up and gagged to be kept out of the way while a beautiful woman does whatever she needs me out of the way for (getting some work done,chores or just to watch TV and not be disturbed) also kinda like the idea of having her tied up for similar reasons
PenelopeRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PenelopeRopes »

I'd looooove it. Like the bondage IS the entertainment
Are you sure YOU'RE not the crazy one
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

PenelopeRopes wrote: 5 months ago I'd looooove it. Like the bondage IS the entertainment
I'm not sure there's more fun ways to have self entertainment :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic