Being gagged when it isn't necessary

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Being gagged when it isn't necessary

Post by captured_prize »

In many of my bondage fantasies, I imagine myself being held captive in some remote location where's there's almost no chance of me being found. I could scream for help at the top of my lungs and no one would hear me. Despite that, my captors gag me anyway, presumably because they just want peace and quiet.

I find this to be really exciting, as it's another way for my captors to assert control over me and put me in a more submissive state. What are your thoughts on this?
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Even if there is nobody else around, the victim should be gagged. Captives should be seen and not heard.
smokeyfoggynight

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

As a captor, when it comes to gags I can take them or leave them. Sometimes I like it better when my captive can talk to me.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Im always a big fan of gags and do believe it can be a way to assert more control even when its not totally necessary. Do love a bit of back an forth banter with the captor. Removing and re applying a gag can always be lots of fun as well.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Reidy wrote: 10 months ago Even if there is nobody else around, the victim should be gagged. Captives should be seen and not heard.
I totally agree. I would be disappointed if my captor didn't keep me gagged regardless of the location or lack of other people. That extra level of control that me being unable to speak gives them and the increased submissive feeling I get from it is absolutely amazing.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Always be Gagged no matter what. It's part of the kidnapping.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I always want to be gagged and am a big gag snob! I personally feel the victim/sub should always be gagged even if there is zero chance of anyone hearing them anyway.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

captured_prize wrote: 10 months ago ...
I find this to be really exciting, as it's another way for my captors to assert control over me and put me in a more submissive state. What are your thoughts on this?
I wholeheartedly agree. And not just being gagged. Any 'over-the-top' (reminds me of another thread) element is exciting for me. For example, being tied-up, mummified and gagged, but then strapped securely into and to a cage, that is then locked, and said locked cage is in a locked, padded, sound-proofed, isolation cell. The layering of tie-up elements is what is exciting.

Imagine being gagged, in layers. A simple cloth gag over a mouth stuffing, but the cloth gag itself is then covered up with rolls of duct tape with, atop of it all, a sensory deprivation hood. All this is fantasy of course, and I would never dare have such an extreme acted out in real life.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

I think the gag is an essential part of the bondage. The captive isn't completely restrained if they isn't gagged.
For me, the gag has at least two functions, one, to silence the victim, and two, to remind the prisoner the helplessness they are enduring.
So, I don't mind if the captive can be heard or not. They must be gagged, and can only be ungagged for specific purposes, like drink water or talk to the kidnapper.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I do believe that a gag is sort of the “coup de grace” or of getting kidnapped…the “piece de resistance” (oddly appropriate phrasing there).

Getting tied up so you can’t get away is one thing…but getting gagged is the highlight of the experience. Whether it’s cute mumbling…or, as you said, getting some piece & quiet…or simply to remind the hostage of their predicament.

It’s kind of an unspoken thing (again, oddly appropriate phrasing).
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

You’re definitely not properly bound without a gag.

I do love the removing and reapplying or a gag when the captive is held. It’s a way of controlling the captive.

“Be a good boy and I’ll remove the gag.”
“If you scream, I’ll gag you again and a lot tighter.
Reapplying when leaving. “Time to gag you up again kid”

Different layers depending on mood.
Adding tape to a cleave when annoyed/irritated
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Gags are always necessary for captives. It stops them from trying to reason with the captor and also just for security as you never know if any witnesses could somehow pop up. Also it increases the helplessness just in general.
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

Smythdean wrote: 9 months ago You’re definitely not properly bound without a gag.

I do love the removing and reapplying or a gag when the captive is held. It’s a way of controlling the captive.

“Be a good boy and I’ll remove the gag.”
“If you scream, I’ll gag you again and a lot tighter.
Reapplying when leaving. “Time to gag you up again kid”

Different layers depending on mood.
Adding tape to a cleave when annoyed/irritated
The gagging tv series. Many many episodes to come
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I'm so sorry I had to gag you, I was afraid you would scream. I'll take it off, if you want me to, no ! I'll leave it on, you look better that way. :)

Gags are a must for me, but I like to let my captive talk sometimes. But, not for too long :)
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Bondage just isn't the same without a gag to silence me. Whether it's necessary to gag me or not, I need to be gagged. I love that extra bit of helplessness it provides.
EngineeringEmily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EngineeringEmily »

Gagging is always require for any bondage. It doesn’t mater if you won’t be heard.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I think the gag completes it. It adds to the scene when she has to use her eyes. I also like when she tries to communicate with the person guarding her with gagtalk and moving her eyes and using head motions.
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

Agree with opinions that gag is necessary and important part of any scene. In the case where the gag is removed for whatever reason, a blindfold is in order to control the senses!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Gagging is NOT optional! The only question is: what should one be gagged WITH! 🤐
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Gag not necessary? Heresy, burn her. Well tie her to a stake and gag her 😂
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Dunno what you're talking about, gags are always necessary
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

When you are tied up, there are very few reasons not to be gagged too:

1. You are being forced to beg for mercy or confess to something you did not do.
2. You are being fed and watered in a long bondage session, or being force fed mustard and chilli as punishment.
3. You have been ordered to use your mouth to bring joy to your partner in some way, sucking toes, licking soles……or something more……intimate :oops:
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Gags are essential. It is all about the element of being or not being in control.

Same goes for blindfolds I would suspect.

Unless as @JulieG notes there are reasons for not being gagged (for a short period of time)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

mrjones2009 wrote: 8 months ago Gags are essential. It is all about the element of being or not being in control.

Unless as @JulieG notes there are reasons for not being gagged (for a short period of time)
Oh yes. I forgot to mention blindfolds. So helplessssssss. :D :oops: :D
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

JulieG wrote: 8 months ago
mrjones2009 wrote: 8 months ago Gags are essential. It is all about the element of being or not being in control.

Oh yes. I forgot to mention blindfolds. So helplessssssss. :D :oops: :D
Sure that you don't often forget them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic