Game Ideas?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Laxgoalie28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Game Ideas?

Post by Laxgoalie28 »

Hello everyone, the wife and I plan on doing some bondage for Father’s Day weekend and I’m in need of some ideas to get her more involved than just watching me struggle. I have found a video where one person is gagged and bound to something, the other blindfolded but free roaming searching for the keys to both of their restraints based on the gagged persons instruction. Thought this would be a fun idea. Looking for suggestions for either couples play games like that or things for her to do to stay more involved while watching me struggle as she gets quite bored of just staring at me lol. Thank you all in advance!
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Could you get a third person to tie both of you up and attempt to free each other?
Laxgoalie28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Laxgoalie28 »

Don’t currently have access to someone sadly, hopeful to find one though! We have considered that before
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

Maybe a time limit on trying to do something? Like picking up something, standing up, hopping somewhere in (or out) of the room, and dropping the item in a specific space?
Laxgoalie28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Laxgoalie28 »

I do like that idea, hopefully we find some time this week and we may have to try it out!
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I remember there used to be a drinking revolving around Mario Party where everytime someone got a Star everyone else had to take a shot.

I wonder if something similar could be done with tie up games. Difference being that each time you get a Star you add a bind to your partner. To make things more interesting I'd make it a dice game each time you get a Star like:

1-Add Gag
2-Tie Ankles Together
3-Tie Legs Together
4-Tie Hands in Front
5-Tie Hands in Back
6-Remove A Restraint and add to Partner if possible

Another Rule is if you have to add a wrist or ankle restraint to someone who already has both, you tie the two together. If their hands are behind their back it becomes a hogtie in which case they're pretty much screwed as playing Mario Party in a hogtie is virtually impossibble. Also the winner adds whatever binds they are in to the loser however they see fit. Also unless they rolled a Remove a Restraint, if they have their hands tied when asked to do a task, they have 3 minutes to escape out(only the hand ropes) to complete the task. If not, the opponent can select any of the 6 tasks to use on them instead.
Laxgoalie28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Laxgoalie28 »

I think she would really like that one! I could probably find some other drinking game ideas like that a apply similar rules!
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

There was this game I was playing with a friend.
One would change the code of the other's cell phone, and get tied up and tortured with tickles, ice cubes, and other nice little things for 10 minutes.
If he didn't confess the code, he won, but if he confessed, he was tortured for another 10 minutes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic