I have a question for you

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I have a question for you

Post by Stef »

Hey! First of all I have to say that I slept cuffed and ballgagged last night and it was awesome... Fortunately, I didn't misplace the only key I have left!

Anyway i'm wondering... Would you pay someone (non profressional) to have you tied up etc? And if so, how much?
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

If I wasn’t in a relationship at any point & I really didn’t have anyone 2 tie gag me a while maybe I would consider paying 4 some kinky time lol
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

Yes, but only if it was someone I thought I could trust. No idea what the right amount would be.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I’ve done the opposite, by paying friends to model for me and tie them up. I’ve paid anywhere from $100-$500. I’ve done this more times than I should have, so looking back I’ve spent a looooooot of money in total. But I have a lot of awesome memories, and the photos/videos with which to relive them. No regrets.
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

I've debated doing this, but I think I'd rather do bondage with someone I know well. Besides the trust, a partner who knows you well will know your limits and how to please you. There's also the whole intimacy that you wouldn't get with someone you pay.
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

I don't think I would...I don't think it would feel that satisfying for me. I would take it as a hit to my self esteem too, besides spending money on it, which can be a lot.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

If I had a lot of money, I would maybe pay for something like this or pay for one those kidnap experience things like Extreme Kidnapping or something.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

It's actually been a fantasy of mine to pay a friend to tie me up then leave me in my room haha 😁
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Stef wrote: 11 months ago Hey! First of all I have to say that I slept cuffed and ballgagged last night and it was awesome... Fortunately, I didn't misplace the only key I have left!

Anyway i'm wondering... Would you pay someone (non profressional) to have you tied up etc? And if so, how much?
But paying them makes them a professional.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I could do it, if it was a person I trust and we agree upon a reasonable amount (no idea what that would be). To ad a little spice I think it would be cool if I only gave half the money before being tied up and the person tying me would have to tease and torture me to tell were I have put the rest.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

If the stars aligned, yes. Beyond the usual trust, I’d want someone experienced that has done it lots of times and can read me and my body language. Plus I want someone who understands and can cater to my particular interests.
ricktied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ricktied »

I've actually thought about this a lot. I thought of trying to start a business that deals in kidnap scenarios. Maybe not on the level of extreme kidnapping. I just figure there a ton of people that have an interest in this sort of thing that don't know how to make it happen, and of course trust is a big part of it. I want to provide people a safe way to do it. I used to work at an escape room place and 2 of the rooms that were most popular involved handcuffs and blindfold. Definitely popular among the younger crowd from teens to young adults.

Anyway I've never tried it because of one having people think I'm nuts. Second of course it would take a lot of time to start because it would involve starting by kidnapping people at their house, or getting a hotel room or something so obviously the cost would be an issue. I'd probably say if I was to do it to start you get the hotel or plane ticket, or whatever and you get the experience for free. Plus a waiver or video saying I'm not going to be sued for anything. We discuss the terms before and what you say goes. I don't care what happens. The most important thing is the safety of the person being held against their will.
boundcali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundcali »

I would totally pay someone to kidnap me. I would like it to be a stranger to add a mysterious factor to the kidnap.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic