Self bondage for me tommorow!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self bondage for me tommorow!

Post by RKOJason03 »

Hey everyone I just wanted to share something I am going to do tommorow. To start on monday I finally decided I wanted to try to make my own vacbed frame. (If you don’t know what a vacbed is, look it up) it was quite easy for me. I used 3/4 inch pvc pipe and cut some up so I had 2 6 foot length and 2 3 foot width. (I need to adjust this tommorow)I also have 3 1 inch L connectors and 1, 1 inch T connector. I will cut a couple trash bags that are 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide to give myself the 6 foot height. Then I will make a head hole and arm holes once iside the bag and turn on my vacuum and suck all the air out. I had to do some extra work to make everything fit well with the vacuum plug in. I also plan on going to Home Depot to grab some duct tape, then I will enjoy myself. I am so excited, I have mid level hopes for this but if it turns out better I will love that.

Also maybe I should make a video to help explain this more if u guys want to make your own without spending hundreds for dollars on a real vacbed.
Ya I’ll do that. Wait for the video soon.
Jason Gines
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

This sounds incredibly dangerous and inadvisable
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]RKOJason03[/mention]. I agree 100% with [mention]mikeybound[/mention]. Although this seems like a fun idea, the impact of doing this by yourself will most likely result in horrible damage to your body or even death. If you do not decide to listen to us about this horrible idea, might I suggest bringing in a knife and even your phone with you when things ultimately go wrong.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I concur with the previous two posters. Self bondage, in and of itself, and without a fail-safe plan, device, or mechanism, is asking for trouble. Get a "spotter."

"Murphy's Law" applies: "If anything can go wrong, it WILL go wrong, usually at the worst possible moment."

Murphy was an optimist.

Drawscore
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Just wanted to assure everyone that everything will be fine because it’s pretty much imposssible to do be trapped in it forever and die, because I have to have an arm out to turn on and off the vacuum. So there is always a way for air to get in so it’s super easy to get out.

I’m thankful for your consideration, but I know what I’m doing, I’ve been doing self bondage fo about 5 years, I know what to try and not to try, and always how to escape.
Jason Gines
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Glad to hear it. But just one cautionary note: "The Titanic was built by professionals. They knew what they were doing, too."

Drawscore
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Hey everyone I just wanted to say that my vacbed worked like a charm. Once I have a partner with my this vacbed that I made will work almost perfect which was free to make for free, for me.
Jason Gines
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]RKOJason03[/mention]
Glad to hear it, man! Looking forward to seeing pics of your DIY project in the future!
Hope you get to have some supervised fun soon, and hope you get to put another dude in there too 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic