Missed opportunity

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Choupichamp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Missed opportunity

Post by Choupichamp »

Hi everyone !

I'm almost sure this kind of topic already exist, but when I tried to find it I wasn't able to... So sorry if I missed it.

This is my first time speaking on a topic, being a long time lurker (especially because I'm shy and afraid of kink shaming :( ), and I admire people who introduced bondage with family, friend, etc... I've always thought that if I haven't done it myself, it's just because I've never had any opportunity with it.

And last week, I had one, I think, and didn't jumped on it.

We were watching TV on the sofa with my GF. It was an anime called "Demon Slayer" (pretty sure you know it :D ). She never made any comment about the rare times we saw a tied up girl. For example, one of the main character of the anime permanently wears a gag made in bamboo, and no comments. I wasn't paying attention to that anyway, because I never searched to introduce my GF to TUG yet.
But that time, in the episode, the last sequence was a demon asking a question to a woman, which is bound and gagged with a sort of OTM gag. The episode ended here, and no comments, again.
The day after, she put on TV, to watch the following. Like a lot of anime series, the next episode begin with the last sequence of the previous one.
So we saw again the sequence. But this time, which was very surprising to me, my GF made a react : "She can't answer you, she has something on her mouth !". I immediatly thought : "She's right, but it's only a OTM gag, not very effective, I'm sure she could.".
Suddently, I stopped thinking. Because I realized that if I told her this, with her competitive spirit, I'm 80% sure she would like to try it.
At the moment, my brain was filled with questions, like "What will she think if I say that ? Will she wondering why I'me sure about it ? What if she just doesn't try and just judge me ?..."
So I haven't made any response. Just thinking after that it was a golden opportunity, and regret I didn't try anything...

But I hope an other opportunity comes a day.

And you ? Any other missed opportunity ?

PS : I'm sorry if my english is bad, I live in France (maybe one of the cause about my fears of kink shaming :? ) and a long time passed since the last time I wrote in english. Hope you enjoyed anyway !
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

It's better to do something and regret it than not to do something and regret that! ;)
But is kink shaming a big thing in France?
U+101D3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic