Webbing review

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Webbing review

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

So after a lot of deliberation this is sort of a follow up post from my last one a while ago about bondage webbing. I finally got around to purchasing some last month and have been trying it out ever since.

https://www.bondagewebbing.com/products ... 3ff0&_ss=r

It's actually more of a challenge than it looks and although it's not real bondage in the terms of being able to escape its still pretty fun all round. It's as much as a challenge trying to get into it as it is trying to get out but it's not completely inescapable but then again it's not designed for that as much as I would like it to be.

I've almost got it right but I still struggle on trying to do the hogtie part as it's quite a challenge to pull into place.

The only downside of it all really was the cost of it which without divulging too much once you do all the conversion is how expensive it is when converting USD to GBP. That and the delivery took about three weeks in all. Might have just been the delivery option I chose though.

I'm certainly considering getting a few more items from them in the future including there range of gags and other items they have which have taken my interest along the way.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

I've heard about their stuff but hadn't seen much reviews of any of it. Might consider buying from them now since I finally know someone has bought their stuff and enjoys it.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Thanks for sharing! I must admit I'm tempted by this, if only for the convenience of being able to slip it on on a whim.

Delivery time sounds pretty reasonable too to be fair to them, three weeks is roughly what I've had from other stores shipping internationally to the UK (Pleasure Paradox, OzBondage, etc)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic